Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Lake Cumberland Poker Run Photos & Videos
    Images from Friday Night, from around the Dock.

2. Collapse Details

More Images from Friday Night.

3. Collapse Details

WOW.. thats me in the black shirt looking at the Flight Club Skater at the top !!!

4. Collapse Details

Last Batch from Friday Night.

Regards,

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HTMike View Post
    WOW.. thats me in the black shirt looking at the Flight Club Skater at the top !!!
    Cool, what did you think of Flight Club? I really dig the Sunset shot of Flight Club. I also have video from the Dock that night, I'm still working on it.

6. Collapse Details

Here is a short video, from Saturday Morning while on/ in the docks & the milling area, before the Poker Run itself. Plenty of Photos & Videos' to come.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Eaton Photos View Post
    Cool, what did you think of Flight Club? I really dig the Sunset shot of Flight Club. I also have video from the Dock that night, I'm still working on it.
    Im the one with beer in hand.. that boat was so sick. you take some very good pictures. I heard Flight Club almost burned down in a cove after the first cardstop. I guess there was an underhood fire that was uncontrolable ?!?!

8. Collapse Details

Im the one with beer in hand.. that boat was so sick. you take some very good pictures. I heard Flight Club almost burned down in a cove after the first cardstop. I guess there was an underhood fire that was uncontrolable ?!?!
    Thank you for the compliment. I do my best, to capture, what I think are good images. Yes the Skater/ FC is sick, but, what is even more sick is riding at 165 MPH, at the front of the pack

Regarding the Fire, here is the story, behind what happened to Flight Club:

The Skater, did not almost burn down. It did not come anywhere near burning. We did have a slight fire (I was on the boat, the fire was directly behind me), but nothing, that Halon & Extinguishers, could not put out. The fire, wasn't in a cove, it was directly on the course, halfway to Conley Bottom. One of the water lines burst, & dried up the Manifolds, and therefore, the Manifolds, superheated, and caused some foam wrapping to catch fire. The whole episode lasted bout 5 minutes, after which everything was under control. I will post Fire Pixs & Video in the next day or 2.

Hope, that helps, clear up the facts of what happened, to Flight Club. The Skater has some minor interior surface burns, but nothing, that some TLC, cannot fix.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Eaton Photos View Post
    Thank you for the compliment. I do my best, to capture, what I think are good images. Yes the Skater/ FC is sick, but, what is even more sick is riding at 165 MPH, at the front of the pack

Regarding the Fire, here is the story, behind what happened to Flight Club:

The Skater, did not almost burn down. It did not come anywhere near burning. We did have a slight fire (I was on the boat, the fire was directly behind me), but nothing, that Halon & Extinguishers, could not put out. The fire, wasn't in a cove, it was directly on the course, halfway to Conley Bottom. One of the water lines burst, & dried up the Manifolds, and therefore, the Manifolds, superheated, and caused some foam wrapping to catch fire. The whole episode lasted bout 5 minutes, after which everything was under control. I will post Fire Pixs & Video in the next day or 2.

Hope, that helps, clear up the facts of what happened, to Flight Club. The Skater has some minor interior surface burns, but nothing, that some TLC, cannot fix.
    Oh thats good. I was sitting about mid way down from the first card stop and the boat looked VERY impressive. A little later on, a boat that was next to us ( not with us ) said that the Flight Club boat was on fire. Im glad it was only minor, that boat is the sickest Skater I think I have ever seen !

10. Collapse Details

Oh thats good. I was sitting about mid way down from the first card stop and the boat looked VERY impressive. A little later on, a boat that was next to us ( not with us ) said that the Flight Club boat was on fire. Im glad it was only minor, that boat is the sickest Skater I think I have ever seen !
    What type & color is your boat? I shot a lot of the boaters', that lined the course, throughout the entire day. I might have a shot of your boat.

11. Collapse Details

I didn't have my personal boat there. I was with the 36 Daytona Speedster and the all white with silver stripes 36 Nor-Tech Cat on the next dock over from you guys.

12. Collapse Details

When FC idled out I had my back turned...I was like "Who brought the turbine boat?" but it was just blower whine. I LOVE IT! Nice shootin' James!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Nice shootin' James!
    Thank you for the compliment. There are a few shots' of BZ's Fountain out & running. I have not completely worked through those images yet. Will get em up soon though.

Regards,

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    When FC idled out I had my back turned...I was like "Who brought the turbine boat?" but it was just blower whine. I LOVE IT! Nice shootin' James!
    PSI baby !!!!

15. Collapse Details

HERE WE GO... Finally, sorted/ processed/ edited about 250+ images, from the Poker Run itself. Now, its time to start sharing. Thanks' to everyone for your patience.

Much More to come....

16. Collapse Details

17. Collapse Details

18. Collapse Details

MY RIDE & SHOOTING PLATFORM FOR MOST OF THE POKER RUN.... THANKS MIKE...

19. Collapse Details

THIS SEQUENCE WAS SHOT WHILE RIDING ON FLIGHT CLUB.... RON, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

GPS READS 165 MPH....

FLIGHT CLUBS' MONSTER ROOSTER TAIL....

20. Collapse Details