Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hardy dam people check in .
    Hey everybody and did you all have a good time ? I have to say that i wanted to be there so bad i could taste it and could you please post your pics and comments .

2. Collapse Details

I didn't make it either, from what I have heard the law enforcement was out in force

3. Collapse Details

Twin Whackas and I pulled in Wednesday evening to Brower and had a great week with temps above 80 and Sunny every day. Lots of extra law enforcement this year including the Coast Guard, DNR, County Sheriff etc....about 7 - 8 boats in total. There were alot of cool boats again this year including Wicked Won. No pics. though sorry.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Twin Whackas and I pulled in Wednesday evening to Brower and had a great week with temps above 80 and Sunny every day. Lots of extra law enforcement this year including the Coast Guard, DNR, County Sheriff etc....about 7 - 8 boats in total. There were alot of cool boats again this year including Wicked Won. No pics. though sorry.
    You guys must have left early! No good bye! We were viloted!

Had a great time with you guys as always. We went out today and headed toward consumers. As I approached I saw smoke and lots of it! I sucked up some seaweed on both engines. My warning lights did not go off and that is all I pay attention to. Looks like one is toast and the other is questionable. I will be digging into them this week. I wanted to rebuild them anyway but at the end of the season. of well...thats boating. We had one he11 of a good time being towed back with 8 people people on the boat. and another group of friends on the tow boat.

Pure entertainment at browers launch

It was another awesome time there! Great weather, boats and people!

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin27Advantage View Post

Had a great time with you guys as always. We went out today and headed toward consumers. As I approached I saw smoke and lots of it! I sucked up some seaweed on both engines. My warning lights did not go off and that is all I pay attention to. Looks like one is toast and the other is questionable. I will be digging into them this week. I wanted to rebuild them anyway but at the end of the season. of well...thats boating. We had one he11 of a good time being towed back with 8 people people on the boat. and another group of friends on the tow boat.

Todd,we saw you with the hood up in front of consumers,I just made a quick run there to see randy on the multi colored cat to get my airfuel ratio meter before taking off to get to work by 4 pm today,was a great time other than the cops everywhere,Smitty
    272 Baja
    1115 hp
    ANY QUESTIONS???
    "Here's to swimmin with bow legged women"

6. Collapse Details

Sorry Todd we left around 8:30 Michigan time and I thought that you would still be crashed out. Sorry also to hear about the motors.
    Had a great time with you guys as well.

Mike
    Last edited by SC288; 09-14-2009 at 08:34 AM.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smittyseng View Post
    Todd,we saw you with the hood up in front of consumers,I just made a quick run there to see randy on the multi colored cat to get my airfuel ratio meter before taking off to get to work by 4 pm today,was a great time other than the cops everywhere,Smitty
    Great partying with you again Smitty !

8. Collapse Details

I'm bummed I missed it.

A couple of friends that went said there were a lot of law enforcement but they were still letting people have fun.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
    I'm bummed I missed it.

A couple of friends that went said there were a lot of law enforcement but they were still letting people have fun.
    From what everybody is saying john law was out in full force . I sure whish i could have been there it sounds like everybody had a great time and just curious was the event bigger then last year ?

10. Collapse Details

It seemed to me that there were a lot more boats than last year. Seems to get bigger every year. There wasn't much racing happening but a lot of partying. Spent Saturday rafted off WickedWon. Great boat!

11. Collapse Details

I found a kool site w/aerial photos of the party http://www.grizzlyairphoto.com/ It's kind of a confusing site to navigate but once your there the have some nice pics...

12. Collapse Details

We pulled in around 11am sat morning ran all day and pulled out around 8pm. saw a few members here, twin27 advantage headin towards the dam end shorty after we launched. dominator scott up around the sandbar in the river, WickedWon running around in front of party cove!! BADAZZ !!! Check300, saw you pull out of the lauch, I was a few boats behind you I believe, I was beached of your bow to the left waitn for my turn LOL! Had a blast there. I was the in my little powerplay185 and running with my bud who has a 240 sport baja w/ 300 rude hangin on the back.

here is a little clip of a skater up at the sandbar later sat evening..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFGM8g_syO0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0517.jpg   100_0522.jpg   100_0534.jpg  

13. Collapse Details

Another great weekend. Had a blast running the boat and partying with old and new friends.

14. Collapse Details

Sorry I missed it this year...I'm trying to sell my boat and having fresh engines intalled. I was passing through there on Thursday night and spoke with Smitty/Articfriends, Todd H, and Dennis r and a few others at Brower Park. Anyway, I may be showing up with something else next year.

15. Collapse Details

Travis, Thanks for the pic! SC288 said that was you when we were all loading to head to consumers. Nice looking Pplay!

CNC, thanks for the link!

Check300, Nice job on the motor...it looks awesome! Nice to chat with you and your wife sat. morning.

Offshore Ginger, Like check said...it definetly seems to keep growing. I personally think the police are a good thing. It is needed at consumers at the end of the day. We always leave about 4-5 when people start being stupid.

KAAMA, Can't wait to see what you buy. I am sure it will be sweet!

16. Collapse Details

Mark -KAAMA , bigger or smaller boat next year ?

17. Collapse Details

Anyone get picures of Check300's set-up?

Thanks
    J

18. Collapse Details

Travis, Thanks for the pic! SC288 said that was you when we were all loading to head to consumers. Nice looking Pplay!
    Thanks bro.. It was only my second time there. I loved it!! brought my dad with me and we rocked out a full tank of 110 octane It was great seeing that kinda equipment on that side of the state, on the east side where we are there are not boats like that

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    Mark -KAAMA , bigger or smaller boat next year ?
    Hopefully a little bigger next year...we'll see

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cougarman View Post
    Anyone get picures of Check300's set-up?

Thanks
    J
    The engine looked SWEET. I wish I would have taken a pic or 2. That twin turbo setup was very impressive. a key switch for dial a boost. I think 18lbs-24lbs-28lbs. 1500HP