Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

....and last but not least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miami Boat show 2006 076.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    The changes that man has seen over the years. Would be intresting to hear which he likes and dislikes.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    I think I will sit out of this one.....I don't want to go back on blood pressure meds.....Blondin is the closest to the story....
    Offtopic:
    then I can help you
    I was at my Friends house today browsing around Hydros ( we brought a 2.5 Litre Hydro to our garage yesterday) in the net and other boatrelated stuff while his wife started to complain her bloodpressure meter shows all wrong.
    I told her to bring it over and while I was still browsing and joking I got the readings twice:

Upper pressure (1st/2nd) 123/116
    Lower 70/75

Pulse 46/48....

I know I can get If I relax truly down to 95/55 and the pulse down under 40...

Highest pulse reading I ever have had behind the wheel racing has been in Karting at 196, at roadracing around 185, offshore around 160.
    Tops has been Muay-Thaiboxing at 205...

In the net surfing for Wellcrafts my pulse is around 50, Cigarettes at 55 , with Sutphens ,Larry Smiths and raceboats at 65, Apaches depending on the nature of the thread everything from 40-70.

4. Collapse Details

Boat has twin Chief motors (No affiliation with Chief Powerboats) 950 Fuel injection

These are SUPER MOTORS !!!

5. Collapse Details

How about these shots at my house behind my truck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rear.jpg   side.jpg   Top.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Incredible boat

7. Collapse Details

a few more

1) Myself, (on the right side) Mike (the original owner - in the back), Mitcher T (painter of the boat - on the left side)

2) Close up to see the metal flake in the paint

3) Mike and I (Dual Helm) running the boat in Smoke On The Water Poker Run
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mitch marc mike .jpg   Close.jpg   Running HOT.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

Marc, isn't it about time for a SOTW resurrection? Maybe in 2011?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dockrocker View Post
    Marc, isn't it about time for a SOTW resurrection? Maybe in 2011?
    I would love to, but in these economic times i think we have to wait a bit longer before we start having those discussions.

10. Collapse Details
    Mr. Saccenti
    Whats Bob doing for an income these days? Or is he pretty much retired?

11. Collapse Details

This is still one of my favorite boats in recent history. I like all of the interior similarities to the 36' yet a more efficient hull with full stagger (reliable 950efi's on 6's) and dual helm. If I would have hit the lottery while it was on the market this would have been my first choice of a new to me boat. I too would be curious what the dry weight was of this vessel as well as the fuel capacity.

I suppose I can hold out hope to possibly be the third or fourth owner LOL..

12. Collapse Details

They shoud change the name to "the last Mohican" or maybe "No Mo Mohican"
    LOL

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    This is still one of my favorite boats in recent history. I like all of the interior similarities to the 36' yet a more efficient hull with full stagger (reliable 950efi's on 6's) and dual helm. If I would have hit the lottery while it was on the market this would have been my first choice of a new to me boat. I too would be curious what the dry weight was of this vessel as well as the fuel capacity.

I suppose I can hold out hope to possibly be the third or fourth owner LOL..

Here are a couple of shots showing a little more of the cockpit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miami Boat show 2006 074.jpg   Miami Boat show 2006 057.jpg   Miami Boat show 2006 077.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    They shoud change the name to "the last Mohican" or maybe "No Mo Mohican"
    LOL
    Seriously dude, just get over it already... What's done is done....

Even if there were new owners and a new boat was going to make a 2nd debut I don't think any of you guys would allow that to happen, regardless who is behind the scenes. I thought you guys kissed and made up? The boat was on the market for a very long time, who helped you sell it?

It's over....

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    He's been restoring some very well known boats...some we'll probably hear about soon.... One of the names starts with an "H"

15. Collapse Details

That's a drop dead gorgeous boat

16. Collapse Details

Saw it on Lake Erie this weekend, looked good!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    I think that Bob is one of those guys that doesn't have the word "Retire" in His vocabulary. He is always going to be involved in one way or another. He just loves it too much and has too much to contribute to not be a part of it.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Seriously dude, just get over it already... What's done is done....

"
    Its called Humor relax!! Maybe we have to circle the wagons and call for more reserves

By the way the interior of this boat is NOT what the original owner ordered and should be replaced with a white interior with some color trim (how it was ordered)

Bob and I talk often I have no problem with Bobby

we worked hard together on the Chief project and we continue to talk as often as time allows

He is working on restoring some old Apache stuff right now and keeping very busy

19. Collapse Details

What i have always said and continue to say is the HULL is amazing!! The guys who operated the company are a whole differnt game

I know what you think i dont know about the future for the hull, and that does not change things from my prospective

Funny how things change regaurding this boat, It is getting the same colorfull past as the Apaches

Relax the boat (hull) is good the past is not so good and only a few know what all has transpired with the boat

I would have boaght the boat in a second had i been able to afford it and get it for the right price I am not at all afraid of the hull design

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    What i have always said and continue to say is the HULL is amazing!! The guys who operated the company are a whole differnt game

I know what you think i dont know about the future for the hull, and that does not change things from my prospective

Funny how things change regaurding this boat, It is getting the same colorfull past as the Apaches

Relax the boat (hull) is good the past is not so good and only a few know what all has transpired with the boat
    I would have boaght the boat in a second had i been able to afford it and get it for the right price I am not at all afraid of the hull design
    Is it top secret or can you fill us in. I noticed the parties involved left oso around the same time this boat was finished? Why?