Thread: Advantage Forum

1. Collapse Details
    Advantage Forum
    I know there are not many of us who have an Advantage boat, nor were there a lot of threads on that brand, but I'm just wondering what happened to the Advantage brand thread, as I see some of the other brands that don't get a lot of use are still here, so was it taken off for lack of use?

2. Collapse Details

Two threads total in 11 months. If others remain stagnant they'll go too.

We deleted another brand- an owner PM'ed me and asked for it back. Told him the same thing. I offered this- start a thread on that boat brand in a general discussion forum and get 5 people to contribute to the conversation and we'll ressurect the brand. It didn't happen.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Two threads total in 11 months. If others remain stagnant they'll go too.

We deleted another brand- an owner PM'ed me and asked for it back. Told him the same thing. I offered this- start a thread on that boat brand in a general discussion forum and get 5 people to contribute to the conversation and we'll ressurect the brand. It didn't happen.
    Hey Chris I understand, I hate to lose the Awesome brand thread being the main contributor. but could you combine American Offshore/Awesome since so many of the threads are tied together??

Randy