Page 697 of 964 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,940 of 19264
  1. Collapse Details

BAMM!

Mornin !

I'm going to Work..
    Parabellum FJ²B

2. Collapse Details

Sunny out and a high of 28 today. The sun is nice. The roads were all iced over. Not that it really matters, you don’t need to be driving around.

3. Collapse Details

Mornin!

Boat Ramp was Crowded as hell Yesterday...US 1 is full of Cars....Grocery Stores are full (no TP though)
    Parabellum FJ²B

4. Collapse Details

Miami said they were closing boat ramps and breaking up any boat rafting parties. Not one boat in the lake here.

5. Collapse Details

Mornin!

I'm sure it will happen here...You should see all of the Weenies on FB Whining about Bars being open, and People Boating.

Went to the Grocery Store Yesterday....The entire TP/Paper Towel/napkin Aisle is wiped out
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My Aunt is not going to make we just heard. Kinda sucks
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

7. Collapse Details

Mornin!

It do.
    Parabellum FJ²B

8. Collapse Details

39 out, almost like summer.

9. Collapse Details

Mornin!

It's nice out...I wanna play Golf...But the Homeowner I'm Working for is in a bind with

His Insurance Company...and I gotta have all of the Doors and Windows in by Sunday...A lot of Concrete to pour first...
    Parabellum FJ²B

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    My Aunt is not going to make we just heard. Kinda sucks
    Beaumont in Detroit is now at capacity and is asking us for help. We have stopped visitors in hospice. We now have patients and staff with positives. in Ohio, 11% are requiring hospitalization. We figure we are a week out from making even harder choices. 16% of cases in Ohio were health care professionals, as of yesterday. I am stuck at home for isolation so all of our exec team doesn't get it at the same time. But I am in continual contact 24/7 and getting updates from the CDC, state and county.

At least I have only lost one friend to COVID-19 at the moment, and a few to ignorance.

Sorry about your aunt.

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's tough, I'm sure you feel the same things I do when it comes to your friends and co-workers.

Been my favorite Aunt ever since I was a little kid. Always stuck up for me with my parents. I remember one time I was in big trouble for buying a new race motorcycle with some of my college savings from working summers, her comment to my parents was, "He's not a bad kid, just fiercely independent and too logical when deciding if the punishment is worth it versus doing what he wants".

Never forgot that! Always used it when considering reasons for employee's doing something versus what I had told them.

However, I still believe this is way overblown and handled poorly. They just passed 46,000 deaths from the flu this season in the US.

Also, if they had put Seattle metro, New York metro, Chicago metro, LA metro, Detroit metro, etc on travel bans like travel from other countries, the rest of us would not be having any major issues and it would have been mostly contained. But, this is the US, so they "can't" do that.

I think they still should and let the far away burbs go back to having a life.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

12. Collapse Details

Sorry to hear that news also

Hope everyone can stay safe and stay healthy ! ! !

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Yeah, it's tough, I'm sure you feel the same things I do when it comes to your friends and co-workers.

Been my favorite Aunt ever since I was a little kid. Always stuck up for me with my parents. I remember one time I was in big trouble for buying a new race motorcycle with some of my college savings from working summers, her comment to my parents was, "He's not a bad kid, just fiercely independent and too logical when deciding if the punishment is worth it versus doing what he wants".

Never forgot that! Always used it when considering reasons for employee's doing something versus what I had told them.

However, I still believe this is way overblown and handled poorly. They just passed 46,000 deaths from the flu this season in the US.

Also, if they had put Seattle metro, New York metro, Chicago metro, LA metro, Detroit metro, etc on travel bans like travel from other countries, the rest of us would not be having any major issues and it would have been mostly contained. But, this is the US, so they "can't" do that.

I think they still should and let the far away burbs go back to having a life.
    Three weeks ago, I had no idea how this works, either. If I didn't do what I do for a living, I probably would have taken a perspective that this was all some elaborate scheme undertaken by my political rivals. Or even worse, that it is a hoax.

But I do not have that luxury now. And in the fullness of time, nobody will.

14. Collapse Details

Mornin !

At the epicenter in Wuhan.....1.4% Fatality Rate in filthy Ass China....

You should have seen the set up at the Lumber Yard....They had a Blue line and Yellow Tape 3' back from the Counter

Plus Blue Lines every 6' for People waiting in line....I felt like Joliet Jake being released from Prison in the blues Brothers.

I asked How I was supposed to Pay w/out crossing the Line????

Apparently it was okay to step over to Pay...Which Everybody did....

Then when You went out to the Barn to get Your Lumber....There were no such precautions... I of course informed the Peons that

Management didn't give a sh*t about Them....and left Them to die....It caused quite a commotion

Anyway, Trump's talking Easter Start up....Lets Roll !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ETUS7kSUcAAW3WI.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	88052
    Parabellum FJ²B

15. Collapse Details

Seemed like spring time yesterday
    sunny and everything
    hope more is on its way

16. Collapse Details

There is a new plan being talked about to have hoaxers sign their "Do Not Intubate" orders now and go about their business as usual.
    Wouldn't lower the death total, but doctors say it would likely lower the hypocrisy curve, spreading it out enough that the system can handle it.

17. Collapse Details

Had to look for a bright spot. Got the Mustang out of storage and cleaned up. Going to put it in the showroom, that way I can set in it and have a few drinks with top down and the heat cranked in the office. Maybe put one of them Hawaiian shirts on like Dr T.

18. Collapse Details

Mornin !

Boat Ramps are packed, Golf Course is busy...and We got a whole lot of Pasty White People in Town..

US 1 is back to capacity, and the Police aren't enforcing the speed limit

Seems a lot of these Wuhan Flu goals are on Par with the Global Warming Crowd...Same Language....Same Endgame .

Interestingly enough, Holland is going with Herd Immunity....Like Normal Folks would do.
    Parabellum FJ²B

19. Collapse Details

Enjoy Friday, drinks in the showroom, Spring Break, and all the rest of the weekend.

20. Collapse Details

Heidi is another year older today. I packed a bag for her. I’m taking her up for her birthday. Thought we would spend the rest of the weekend in the upstairs bedroom for something different.