1. Collapse Details

I'll be watching closely!

2. Collapse Details

I know you said you don't want twins but just saw this. http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/1599353261.html

3. Collapse Details

Rick
    Now you know why we bring you along..LOl..LOL..LOL I'm just playing. Hey I got the new shop and manufacturing plant open, give me a call if you need anything.
    Paul

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Congratulations Rik!! You have one helluva a mess on your hands...
    I feel your pain Bro, can't wait to see the progress pics of her coming back together. One thing you have going for you is that these boats don't die. Ever. They just need some sprucing up now and again.
    Keep us posted!
    I'll keep plugging away, a little each weekend, once the time change kicks in, may even get some work done on weeknights. I notched the stringers at the 45 degrees in order to make room to get the new transom in, and they were only slightly damp, I am going to cut them again, after the transom is in, forward about 2 feet, and hope they are dry up there, and get away with only a few feet of stringer replacement.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Yeah, and now your selling it, Well, at least you have another Pantera
    I like the 24 a lot, just like the 28 better and can't justify two boats I hardly ever use!

Mike, I actually was thinking yesterday that I need to get some in water photos for you, but then got distracted and left the camera in the truck. Let me know when you're ready to bring her home and then you can take all the in water pictures you want! (I'll be sure to snake some next time I'm out.)

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racerguymiami View Post
    Looking Good. That transom is going to be rock solid, even without the rear deck in place. You were looking to do a re-configuration of the rear deck and splashwell. I vote to paint that rear bilge area swimming pool blue and turn it into a jacuzzi with beer cooler. Great work Rick.

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Here it is just laid on the boat
    Nice Rick, i would stiffen that up a bit and make an acces pannel behind the rear seat to get in there...but i guess u tought about that anyways !!!!!!