Page 700 of 964 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 14,000 of 19264
  1. Collapse Details

BAMM!

Talking a Baseball start up in May. All Teams to play in Arizona. TV/Radio only.

We'll take it
    Parabellum FJ²B

2. Collapse Details

Some sports will be a great move forward to help with the mental wellness of several people. Hope they can figure out a safe way to do it.

3. Collapse Details

Hope a lot of things get better, get started, and back to normal ASAP

4. Collapse Details

Mornin!

The People I work for, just flew up to Their other Home in Jacksonville...They say it's business as usual .

Every Store is open, Nobody wearing Masks....Key West on the other Hand has went the opposite way....

Basically closing the Barn Door after the Horse has left....
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

They are starting to give tickets out here. Shop next to me is a builder. They were working full strength yesterday, they got a ticket. They are not essential. I get it, but dam it is getting crazy.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Oval View Post
    They are starting to give tickets out here. Shop next to me is a builder. They were working full strength yesterday, they got a ticket. They are not essential. I get it, but dam it is getting crazy.
    That's nuts. We are not doing that in Ohio, although they did sent a nasty letter to Hobby Lobby, which I thought was an essential business. They should sue. All those of us working on/in/despite this in health care asked for was social distancing and hand hygiene (for people to take it seriously). We did not ask people to be harassed by the Gestapo. What smart people did was just lock the business door and establish traffic control in their business with call ahead, etc. I went and got some boat parts from the "closed" marina. Door was locked. I knocked, was the only one there and stayed out of the guy's personal space. Police enforced curfews is not what recommended by health care. And we only ever wanted like two weeks. Cops stopping people for viral probable cause is as stupid as the people who still went on spring break. Just in the opposite direction.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rschap1 View Post
    Hope a lot of things get better, get started, and back to normal ASAP
    We have managed to keep our patients from getting it so far. I think the steps worked. The real value in "stay at home" is at the beginning of an outbreak. Think of saving for retirement... if you waited to do it until the end... forget it.
    This is the same. All of our benefit is up front. The longer the virus is in the country, the less valuable as a strategy "stay at home" is. I was a bad ass strategy March 10. Genius.
    April 10? Getting less worthwhile... if at all.
    May 10? Worthless.

8. Collapse Details

Happy Friday... well almost.
    Last work day of the week for me.
    Ready for long weekend.

A little happier "tone" to some of the news around here.
    Still spreading, but major message yesterday seemed like, "keep up the social distancing, it's helping, but most critical to keep doing it now".
    Fingers crossed.
    Enough of this stuff already.

9. Collapse Details

The ticket for working is $1000.00. They were flashing that around today to make people aware of it.

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm in Florida but Terri's in Michigan. (She sent me a vid of it snowing up there yesterday). Down here my addition is essential because the project is in the middle of being done and if it's not at least weather proof before the rainy season hits, it could be a huge loss.

Governor Half-Witmer is probably a descendant of Adolph himself. Talk about a power grab. Hopefully some rich person sues the hell out of her. She has now expanded her edict to where people can't mow or trim bushes and trees.

The Stanford study on California having very few cases is certainly interesting. "Herd Immunity"
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

11. Collapse Details

Mornin!

"Competitive Exclusion" is all You need to know about the Flu...Any Flu.

Placebos a seem to be the name of the Game... Sorry, but r95 Masks won't stop the Virus...Hell, It won't stop

Drywall Dust....Unless You glue it to Your Face.

I've been wearing a Fishing Sunblocker (Decorative Pantyhose) and it seems to satisfy the Herd.

Hospitals across the Country are reporting how slow it is...Look for a "Project Veritas" to blow this open.

The bad News is it will make a re-emergence in the Fall....Shutting down Voting in Person..Palsi already has the Mail in Option

in the next sh*tty Stimulus Package....Bye Bye Republic.

P.S. I'm still Hoarding Beer and Bourbon.
    Parabellum FJ²B

12. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    We have managed to keep our patients from getting it so far. I think the steps worked. The real value in "stay at home" is at the beginning of an outbreak. Think of saving for retirement... if you waited to do it until the end... forget it.
    This is the same. All of our benefit is up front. The longer the virus is in the country, the less valuable as a strategy "stay at home" is. I was a bad ass strategy March 10. Genius.
    April 10? Getting less worthwhile... if at all.
    May 10? Worthless.
    I totally agree. But, stay at home means absolutely nothing when they were allowing New Yorkers, San Franciscans, Seattleites, and LA'rs to travel anywhere they wanted to go. All stay at home does is protect yourself until you have to go buy something to survive.

They should have fenced off those cities and surrounded them with tanks

13. Collapse Details

Being a subject matter expert on nearly any subject in 2020 is very interesting. It really shows you how much ignorance and paranoia is out there.
    Doesn't really matter what subject. If you build ships in a bottle, a thousand guys who never even touched one are right there to educate you. They "heard" something about ships in a bottle. Or they have a friend who knew somebody who heard that.... And then there are the guys who say the whole ship in a bottle thing is just a hoax perpetrated by the left, and ships in a bottle don't actually exist, and the ones on your mantle are an illusion, and you are a dumb sheep if you think there are really ****ing ships in a bottle.
    Strangers now question realities unknown to them, to people with eyes on the subject. It's what we do. Because we are all experts now. Because internet.

14. Collapse Details

Mornin!

Change the name to Plandemic and You might be on to something.

Fauci needs to be given a Fair Trial, and Hanged in the Morning. That little sh*t says one thing in Public, and another thing to

His Colleagues .

These Assh*les would rather see the World collapse, than admit that They were wrong.

May 1st...Make it happen.
    Parabellum FJ²B

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Mornin!

Change the name to Plandemic and You might be on to something.

Fauci needs to be given a Fair Trial, and Hanged in the Morning. That little sh*t says one thing in Public, and another thing to

His Colleagues .

These Assh*les would rather see the World collapse, than admit that They were wrong.

May 1st...Make it happen.
    A) There is a pandemic. It exists. It hurts me that you would not trust me on this piece after the conspiracies and coups we have mutually resisted. I have been privy to the inside data for over a month. The data strongly suggested we should get our chit straight, real quick. We did. It worked as well as to be expected. We kept our hot spots fairly low. We call that a win. Now let's move from the brake to the gas, shall we? We (health care) have at least spread it out an extra three weeks and bought ourselves some time to make/get PPE, allocate resources, clean out our negative pressure rooms, revise our visiting procedures, set up temporary triage and isolation spaces, figured out what to do with positive staff....and bury the first of our dead. Even THAT with new procedures. It has been a phucking LOT. More than people know. We succeeded in keeping the New York style outbreaks in dem ****holes like New York, Detroit and NOLA. And they depleted the resources like we expected them to. A little better than it could have been, thankfully. Now with that in mind...

B) The rest I agree with. Health care asked for a reaction. They got an over-reaction. Especially at the state level. I do not plan to comply with much more bullchit after this point. We only needed to slow the curve. That part was legit. But the wholesale crap that is going on.... That kunt Whitmer banned powerboating in Michigan. If my boat was ready I would run it straight to Michigan and make that Kunt send a helicopter. Because her phucking boats can't catch me.
    Also.... China is azzhoe

C) Just because it was a real threat does not mean we need to keep the National Boot on the National Neck until May 1. I say open everything back up and people will do social distancing on their own. Who the **** is shaking hands next week? But for God's sake... start opening it back up before the idiots and leftists get used to their new unfettered power. Especially open up small business before the workers get used to the handout life.
    And again... China is azzhoe.

16. Collapse Details

The data is warped..The Word You are looking for is Co-morbidity...Even the CDC Website says "anything close" is China Flu...

I'm also privy to inside info from the USN. (as an Air force Guy it pains Me to say that)

Parabellum FJ²B

17. Collapse Details

So the first sentence really distracted you.

Nevermind.

18. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Both of my sisters are RN's, one a shift charge nurse for the contagious disease floor at a major west coast hospital. She has done that for years, and distinctly remembers the HIV issue out there when thousands of mostly healthy young men died and they had no idea why. She remembers everyone being terrified, now she's not worried for her own health at all with this, even though she is over 60, cause she's healthy.

I read what I can, disregard 90%, when I see something that makes no sense I research it and call one of them. Here are the Oregon numbers as of yesterday. (I also watch Washington where my aunt died of this, and all of my cousins and their close ones were exposed and in quarantine).

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...us-deaths.html

19. Collapse Details

Mornin !

Trump tweeted Yesterday

"The Invisible Threat is almost over"

Was He talking about the Virus? or the Deep State?

Here are some Death Tolls to put this whole thing in Perspective.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92497444_2678860659010491_6201209202283642880_o.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	88071
    Parabellum FJ²B

20. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F86C6AD-0759-49C3-826A-EBBD576C0F53.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	88073 LOL