Page 497 of 542 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 507 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 10838
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    I looooooooooooove Espresso Vodka with Kaluha!
    We just stick it in the freezer for a few hours (or snow in this case) and drink it out of shot glasses. We use to drink it straight out of the bottle but with all the germs out there we don't do that until we are too drunk to make it in the shot glasses. That and good handwashing; doing my part not to spread germs.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    We just stick it in the freezer for a few hours (or snow in this case) and drink it out of shot glasses. We use to drink it straight out of the bottle but with all the germs out there we don't do that until we are too drunk to make it in the shot glasses. That and good handwashing; doing my part not to spread germs.
    I drink it over ice too without Kahlua. It's not a drink I can drink all night, too sweet. But one here or there is yum-e-o!
    Queen of Bammin'

3. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Get the hell out!! Hubbard is where Rob grew up. His mom lives 2 miles from the I-80 interchange. We'll be there Saturday.
    Cool. We always camp out at Truck World. How long you gonna be there?

4. Collapse Details

Now my little Oriental girl wants to go to Boston for Christmas. I think they are both nuts for going that direction this time of year.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    Now my little Oriental girl wants to go to Boston for Christmas. I think they are both nuts for going that direction this time of year.
    the 1 that bugged out on ya the other day???????

6. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Well the snow did create some challenges after all. When it snows in Brooklyn, they'l just leave enough room for you to get up the street to deliver.....if you're lucky.
    Just another day in the city.

Pretty sure the dude that unloaded me was Phragle's brother. The mirror on the forklift is in the way, but he was a dead ringer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_122109_004.jpg   Photo_122109_003.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Long Island got blasted. last stop of the day was a bit of a biotch. After knocking down 3' snow banks with the trailer on every turn I had to make to get to the stop, I find a car (on left) park by the gate to the dock that needs to be moved or be run over by the trailer going in. The car is actually parked on the street, that's just how they plow. One lane through and let everyone deal with the rest.
    Pic was after the cars across the street were moved so I could do what I needed to get the freight off.

btw......don't look Brooks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_122109_018.jpg  

8. Collapse Details

What ever it takes

After bang'n on doors at the surrounding businesses looking for the owner of the car with no success I tell the Jamaican dude who's gonna unload me (I think he was still in island mode) that we're gonna have to unload in the street. He tells me he won't go in the street with the forklift because of the snow, but will unload me in the parking lot....which btw had snow on it too. Must be Demons at the curb or something. Well I explain to him that if I could make it into the lot, I would've just backed into the dock....will you meet me half way at the curb? He says "OK Mon, I go as far as the curb "

Driver 1
    Curb Demons 0

Alrighty then. Make the rounds bang'n on doors again, to get four cars across the street moved so I can wiggle around enough to get the tail of the trailer past the Demons so my boy can get his freight off.

Now for the clincher.
    After we're all done and I'm backing down the street to get out of there, the business owner from across the street who's employees all had to move their cars, walks out and gets in the car that was blocking the gate and drives away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_122109_014.jpg   Photo_122109_008.jpg   Photo_122109_015.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post
    the business owner from across the street who's employees all had to move their cars, walks out and gets in the car that was blocking the gate and drives away.
    Must be a member here..

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post
    Cool. We always camp out at Truck World. How long you gonna be there?
    We should get there between 10 and 11AM, leave around 4:30 or so.
    Queen of Bammin'

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleface View Post
    the 1 that bugged out on ya the other day???????
    I'm sure it was. She's in my shower right this minute. Women are all nutz.

She wasn't going to come over, then decided to come, and I fell asleep in my recliner while she was coming. Then she was mad because I woke up and did't want to go to bed. She's making me crazy. The language barrier doesn't help. She is just too cute and sexy for me to hold my ground.

12. Collapse Details

She wasn't going to come over, then decided to come, and I fell asleep in my recliner while she was coming. Then she was mad because I woke up and did't want to go to bed. She's making me crazy. The language barrier doesn't help.
    I have had the same experience, without the language barrier.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

13. Collapse Details

I'm sure it was. She's in my shower right this minute. Women are all nutz.
    When she comes out, she will be pizzed that you are online.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

14. Collapse Details

My dad was a truck driver for 40+ years with Long Island/NYC being one of his main drop areas.

It is amazing the narrow alley ways and streets a truck can get down. Sometimes you literaly have inches between the truck mirrors and brick walls of the business you deliver to.

Then there's the cars. Amazing how fast they move when a rig's grill is all they see out of their mirror with the sound of an airhorn blowing in the wind and up their azz.
    Last edited by ChiefApache; 12-22-2009 at 09:39 AM.
    Queen of Bammin'

15. Collapse Details

Oriental is food. Asians are people.

16. Collapse Details

Jamaicans can be a strange bunch. I asked my counselor at the college where she was from originally. I asked because she always seemed to be in a bad mood. You guessed it, she is from Jamaica mon.

17. Collapse Details

Sometimes you litterly have inches between the truck mirrors and brick walls of the business you deliver to.
    "Litterly" To move in the way that litter moves.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    When she comes out, she will be pizzed that you are online.
    She already was.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    "Litterly" To move in the way that litter moves.
    So totally busted there. And I looked at it 3 times.
    Queen of Bammin'

20. Collapse Details

"Literally" has two ls.

Figuratively has one.