Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

olidation
    Quote Originally Posted by 38fountainSC View Post
    I have been to the plant its not big enough to have all these companies separate. They will have to work together. Couldn't imagine 4 different companies working separately in one building(fountains actually a bunch of separate smaller buildings).
    Well. that finally makes a little more sence, I know the Porsche boat was on the same line at Donzi, but talking to people who campained the boat said that was not the case ..... Gotta think Donzi was helping out a lot !!!!!
    Bean counters are about consolidation, seperation is costly hence the big move pitch .... I"m sure the guy's won't know what their building till someone see's the workorder .... Hope this doesn"t turn into Blunder Boat Row instead ........... Just Sayin .... There were things I liked about each Brand .....

2. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=hugo;534698]Hopefully they do or I am out business.

Both Florida factories are small and not getting any younger. Plenty of room at Fountain. Each boat line will remain seperate. No more Baja by Fountain either, just Baja. Look for Donzi to be almost custom, Proline to build performance fish boats, Fountain has already redesigned the fishboats through SKA focus groups. No more rocks and sticks, Liberty seems to be using Lazors. FYI Reggie seems very happy![/QUOTE]

He must have tricked you? Any Liberty updates, or PR that you can share?

XT