Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPHOON View Post
    OK ladys and gents we have a race!!!!!! I just got back from the Bahamas with family and was out of the loop. Colby has been working on sponsorship to make this happen. Thank you all for helping us race in KW. Trophy confirmed he will leave on Sat. with the rig. Colby and myself will be in Tuesday and ready for Wed. first race. This has been a last min. scrambel to do something we had no plan on doing. I will call JC and pre register to clear everything. Look forward to racing anyone with a canopy single.
    Randy
    Guys
    This is a little bit of a late notice. I will call Ernie and Gary etc and see what can be done. I told you last week we needed an answer soon to make arrangements. Currently we have no rooms etc. not sure what Gary has planned. The boat is ready just not sure on logistics.
    Steve

2. Collapse Details

Races don't start till Tuesday, I count six days notice,,
    Just sayin,,,

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdoctor View Post
    Races don't start till Tuesday, I count six days notice,,
    Just sayin,,,
    And I am just saying I told them a week ago I needed an answer.

I am not saying that we are not going just not sure it is possible yet. We are a race team and I am one member of it.
    Steve

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    That's funny! Why wait for season to start?

LETS DO IT NOW!

Randy pick the place open ocean 60 miles or more anywhere from KW to Long Island I can leave in 4 hours. Bring some cash (or your boat title) let's make it interesting not some contrived BS as usual.
    Steve
    Your quote not mine bud, And I understand the team part of it, I would love to have my boat there racing with you guys, but the other half of my team says no!!! Lol. Good luck to all, wish I could see it from my usual view point behind all you guys on the course!!

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckdoctor View Post
    Your quote not mine bud, And I understand the team part of it, I would love to have my boat there racing with you guys, but the other half of my team says no!!! Lol. Good luck to all, wish I could see it from my usual view point behind all you guys on the course!!

It makes for good video footage!!!
    Some where in Kenya a village is missing an Idiot!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B View Post
    It makes for good video footage!!!
    Lmao, I knew it!!! You didn't really mean it when you told me you wanted footage of the checkered flag from the winning boat did you!!! I feel so used!!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miklos View Post
    And I am just saying I told them a week ago I needed an answer.

I am not saying that we are not going just not sure it is possible yet. We are a race team and I am one member of it.
    Steve
    Cmon now Steve,

You did say any where, any time. If you needed more time to make plans, you should have jumped on here, while they were soliciting donors, and gave them a do or die date. Now, they have the money and are going. No backing out now. If Gary cant make it, Im sure Mike A would love to battle it out with Randy. He cant argue he has no time, when he's on the internet all day long.
    Don't tell me you cant get a room. There's plenty of rooms available for people with unlimited budgets.

GAME ON!!!!

8. Collapse Details

Ok LMAO over here!!

Down to business:

1.I have posted my progress on the world wide web every step of the way. At anytime you felt you did not have time you could have spoken up. (would have made my life easier)

2. Steve if anyone is struggling to get ther it is Team Typhoon. We do not want to hear any excuses just make it happen!

Your boat is in Florida our boat is in Jersey
    Your wealthy were broke
    Your fast were slow

If accomodations are the problem you are welcome to go nose to toes with Randy in the motorhome!!

We'll even share the fifty pounds of grits and the case of Boones Farm someone donated for us to eat and drink!!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jcolby View Post
    Ok LMAO over here!!

Down to business:

1.I have posted my progress on the world wide web every step of the way. At anytime you felt you did not have time you could have spoken up. (would have made my life easier)

2. Steve if anyone is struggling to get ther it is Team Typhoon. We do not want to hear any excuses just make it happen!

Your wealthy were broke
    Your fast were slow

If accomodations are the problem you are welcome to go nose to toes with Randy in the motorhome!!

We'll even share the fifty pounds of grits and the case of Boones Farm someone donated for us to eat and drink!!
    LMAO!!!!Classsic

10. Collapse Details

We'll even share the fifty pounds of grits and the case of Boones Farm someone donated for us to eat and drink!![/QUOTE]

That's some funny chit!!!!!

11. Collapse Details

Here is a link to the pics from 2003, I'll post more later, got 2 more CD's worth.

http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18875

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jcolby View Post
    Ok LMAO over here!!

Down to business:

Your wealthy were broke
    Your fast were slow

Colby you are disappointing.

I told you directly and posted on this site when we spoke last week (7 days ago) I needed an answer by Monday Tuesday at the absolute latest. You have been saying your pulling the plug on this. I did not bust on you but you have not called since we talked.

At this time know one on our team has canceled plans for their personal life because you did not lock and load by last Monday as we agreed.

I have called Gary and Ernie and are waiting to hear from them. I have plans for Brazil F1 this weekend so much has to be done to make this happen.

Steve

13. Collapse Details

Steve,

If you need a volunteer to fill your Brazil F1 seats. I would be willing to scarifice my weekend to cover for you.

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo 214 View Post
    Steve,

If you need a volunteer to fill your Brazil F1 seats. I would be willing to scarifice my weekend to cover for you.
    I'm thinking Steve can go to Brazil, and leave me the boat to drive against Colby and Randy.......
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

15. Collapse Details

If it makes you feel better Steve, I'll send you an official pair of Filipe Massa/Ferrari Puma's to Lap Randy in. (Yellow and Green)!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301640-01%20-%20Puma%20Ferrari%20Massa%20Scattista%20Lo%20Sneakers%20Yellow.jpg  
    Last edited by KMP; 11-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.

16. Collapse Details

Competitor
    MDkeywest

You can take the avatar down....now I remember you.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I'm thinking Steve can go to Brazil, and leave me the boat to drive against Colby and Randy.......
    Oh hells yea, head to brazil steve, me and rat have this one!!! I want another shot at that black boat in turn one, rat can steer, I can guarantee the stick won't come off WOT !!!

18. Collapse Details

Lance just bring that octane boat down to kW and we will give a two for one lesson in how to take turn one. Don't forget your on board Pete will appreciate it. Maybe Pete will put one on our transom so you and miklos could get some TV time as well

19. Collapse Details

if you guys would hurry up and decide whats going on and who's coming this could very well be THE race(s) to watch next weekend

don't disappoint us..
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

20. Collapse Details

Ok let's do a roll call.....Team Typhoon?? ....Present!