Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dollabill View Post
    this is kind of off topic.. but how come this guy never wears a tie?? He's the POTUS for christs sakes. Whats it always casual friday?
    Yes the sandals on Marine one is a nice touch by him and the Cronies!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

If you don't like the person that's fine but respect the office at least, makes the US look like a third world country
    Run until it sounds expensive

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    If you don't like the person that's fine but respect the office at least, makes the US look like a third world country
    How does one do that when they hate us?
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I hate seeing that. I was always proud that the juvenile tactic of interrupting a speaker on his own home turf was limited to the other guys.

It's pointless anyway. Do you really think there was anyone in that audience that came seek information on who to support in an upcoming election? Those rallies are to get people excited enough to tell their friends who had no interest in going.
    I completely agree
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

5. Collapse Details

As much as I don't like the guy or his politics, you still need to respect the office.

6. Collapse Details

The Office has been taken over by a Communist Junior Senator, the respect falls there nothing more!

7. Collapse Details

He's the elected President of OUR country. You may not respect the man, but as an American you have to respect the office.

8. Collapse Details

He's the elected President of OUR country. You may not respect the man, but as an American you have to respect the office.
    The Office sure ,Just as soon as an American in it!Like I said Junior Senator is about it ,Then that is Iffy the way that was done by his Communist Wing Man Axlebutt.

9. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    The Office sure ,Just as soon as an American in it!Like I said Junior Senator is about it ,Then that is Iffy the way that was done by his Communist Wing Man Axlebutt.

Good grief

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    The Office has been taken over by a Communist Junior Senator, the respect falls there nothing more!

11. Collapse Details

+1

Hecklers from both sides are little puzzy children that should be slapped around accordingly. Political discourse has descended to pathetic lows. I'm shamed that either party, Rep or Dem, are associated with America.

Both sides are represented by nut jobs. Anyone who thinks a politician from either party can improve our country is exactly the kind of idiot those parties need to keep electing them. Country is on a downward slide until Independents rise.

12. Collapse Details

Steve, we do not need to be like them. Part of being a conservative is being respectful of the offices and institutions that have made this country great. I refuse to call any of these elected Dems names because I think it was so hurtful when the Dems came up with all their cutesy poo crap about Bush, Cheney, et al. We will win on ideas and honor, not the same sour vitriol they have used. It is easy to bit@h and call names, it is harder to lead with ideas and vision, as they have now found out in such a drastic way.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post

Pot, meet kettle....

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BBB725 View Post
    How does one do that when they hate us?
    Respect: to show regard or consideration for the office of the President
    Run until it sounds expensive

15. Collapse Details

Registered

He's the elected President of YOUR country. You may not respect the man, but as an American , you have to respect the office.

16. Collapse Details

Guys:

Again!

1) No proof of natural born Citizen qualifications.
    2) No college records.
    3) Attended a Very and Radical Racist church for over twenty years.
    4) Never held a real private sector job.
    5) Lied to the public about his health care beliefs.
    7) Spews Marxist rhetoric.
    8) Can't give a speech without a teleprompter.
    9) He does not seem to be very bright.

Should I continue?

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    He's the elected President of YOUR country. You may not respect the man, but as an American , you have to respect the office.

You mean respect Obama , Rev Wright and Farrakhan they are the same lot, NO and that hateful wife Never! The Office of President occupied by the Enemy. Like I said Junior Senator By Default is about it!

18. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    You mean respect Obama , Rev Wright and Farrakhan they are the same lot, NO and that hateful wife Never! The Office of President occupied by the Enemy. Like I said Junior Senator By Default is about it!
    I suspect that it is the two party system that you are against. I have no doubt in my mind that Mussolini and his ilk are your hero's
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    I suspect that it is the two party system that you are against. I have no doubt in my mind that Mussolini and his ilk are your hero's
    Dude that is a standard reply from a Lefty ,NOW listen carefully ,,,,,,I have NO problems with the old time JFK Democrats they were Americans,,,,, with me so far??? but this new Lot like Pelosi,Reid and Obama are Marxists, Got it ?????? How does that fly in America? Again ;There is NO Constitutional Order about them!!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post

He who mentions Nazi's or Fascists first loses......