Thread: Texoma BS

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

After moisture test, string guide on inner and outer sponsons OE Surveyor says....buy
    Last edited by Velocity Vector; 01-07-2010 at 02:31 AM.

2. Collapse Details

Found out a little history on the 35' cat, I was built in 1995 and was a race boat for 2 years with 850hp engines the name of the boat was "American Express" she simi stuffed with some light damage to the front in 1996 or 1997.

The owner wanted to race in the unlimited open class anyway so he took the boat had it lengthened to 35' and the reinforcement took place and a new transom added cause he wanted to run different drives than were on it and didn't want to plug any holes.
    The dealer where it was fixed after it got fixed, then regestered her as a 35' 1998 modle and it was never rerigged or in the water after the work so basicly it is a new 1998 hull with previous race history. Not sure if he lost interest or As We all know there is never an unsuccessfull boat build the customer just runs out of money...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    Found out a little history on the 35' cat, I was built in 1995 and was a race boat for 2 years with 850hp engines the name of the boat was "American Express" she simi stuffed with some light damage to the front in 1996 or 1997.

The owner wanted to race in the unlimited open class anyway so he took the boat had it lengthened to 35' and the reinforcement took place and a new transom added cause he wanted to run different drives than were on it and didn't want to plug any holes.
    The dealer where it was fixed after it got fixed, then regestered her as a 35' 1998 modle and it was never rerigged or in the water after the work so basicly it is a new 1998 hull with previous race history. Not sure if he lost interest or As We all know there is never an unsuccessfull boat build the customer just runs out of money...
    Have checked on Insurance for this?

4. Collapse Details

Speaking of insurance, you were going to give me a rough idea once upon a time.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    I'm telling him that becuase i would be surprised as to who would insure it. I'll shoot you an email.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cigracing1 View Post
    Have checked on Insurance for this?
    I'm self insured.

7. Collapse Details
    Exclamation
    I'm self insured.

8. Collapse Details

I'm self insured.
    OK. sounds good.

9. Collapse Details

Matt said he talked to you. We will get something figured out.

Anyone want to buy my El Camino?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Checkout the drives on this Thunder.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3854

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cigracing1 View Post
    Checkout the drives on this Thunder.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3854
    Down to asking $49k, wonder if it will move now.

12. Collapse Details

Down to asking $49k, wonder if it will move now.
    No motors and no trailer. the cabin looks clean and with a decent set of motors this thing could run.

13. Collapse Details

You have no idea as to what length I have discussed Black Thunders these days. There is a deal out there that is poorly listed. Endeav is on it.

This boat is cool too, but I cant get over the cost to cover up that paint!!

14. Collapse Details

You have no idea as to what length I have discussed Black Thunders these days. There is a deal out there that is poorly listed. Endeav is on it.

My dad and i got on the first 43 black thunder they did years ago at the Lauderdale show and he almost ordered one. Way cool boat and loads of head room. Blows the baja 442 away.

15. Collapse Details
    Lol
    Cool

Cig, glad you think BTs are good

KC, your crazy

Mr. Hawk, just wait till we get working this weekend and i have a couple drinks in me, itll be Iphone internet time to go thru every BT out there....lol and I agree on the "Drive Killer" cool boat but u know shes hard on them.

PS, I think my offer on the afformentioned BT would go thru...

16. Collapse Details

Cig, glad you think BTs are good

KC, your crazy

Mr. Hawk, just wait till we get working this weekend and i have a couple drinks in me, itll be Iphone internet time to go thru every BT out there....lol and I agree on the "Drive Killer" cool boat but u know shes hard on them.

PS, I think my offer on the afformentioned BT would go thru...
    If it does, I am ready to arm chair engine build.

17. Collapse Details

Dont you mean afro engineer some motors..... lol Ill give triple digits a call to see if he can help or i ll just go to oreillys and buy a "How to Build HI-PO engines" lol
    Last edited by endeavor1; 01-07-2010 at 06:34 PM.

18. Collapse Details

I just can't believe whats happening. I start buying Engines, drives to rerig the Velocity and get two calls today on the Velocity from Boat trader.com where I have it listed for 89K and they are asking whats wrong with it why is it so cheap....

19. Collapse Details
    Talking
    I just can't believe whats happening. I start buying Engines, drives to rerig the Velocity and get two calls today on the Velocity from Boat trader.com where I have it listed for 89K and they are asking whats wrong with it why is it so cheap....
    Thats the way it works i guess

Tell them to put up or shut up...

20. Collapse Details

Thats the way it works i guess

Tell them to put up or shut up...
    I'm going to tell them I sold it for 25K, Heck you know how some are all talk and spend hours with them only for them to say oh I thought I was talking to the Black Thunder guy sorry. The one guy that called was a DR. he was barking out orders as we spoke on the phone, I told him I hope you aren't operating on someone right now....I got an email from a guy about my xr's and boxes I have for sale, back and fort asking all sorts of questions then he wanted a breakdown of all the parts and prices of each piece then a price for the whole package. I sent that to him, then he said I thought you had tripp boxes and drives not twins! Two won't do me any good....Now can anyone tell me what part of this photo in my add say's tripps?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 111.jpg  
    Last edited by Velocity Vector; 01-08-2010 at 02:16 AM.