Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 10x View Post
    jmak, that's a beautiful redo on that 47. I'm sure we'd all like to see more pics of it.
    Ditto and yes we would!!!
    Queen of Bammin'

2. Collapse Details

We did find out that my boat is #11 from Apache

3. Collapse Details

Here's a couple from a poker run this summer. I've got more somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fairhaven apache rooster.jpg   fairhaven apache rooster.jpg 2.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Apache Owner checking in - 86' white -former MM's
    OK, now I know who MM sold the boat to. He called me right after he sold it, and I told him "you're really gonna miss it"
    Personally, after being in it quite a bit, and knowing how it runs, if you're looking for a speedster in an Apache 41, you just bought it. I can remember running right next to him from Waukeegan to Chicago, when he had the Merc 800's in it, and my GPS sat at 92-93 when he was WOT. Needless to say, I was very impressed.

You're gonna love that boat !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image00059.jpg   Image00066.jpg   Image00043.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Craig, that's funny, I guess old habits never die.

Remember in the olden days of the "other" boating site, when Jack would come on as someone else, (other screen name) and talk to cashbrain (himself) about how great of a guy he was, and how much he knew about offshore ?? It was really entertaining to say the least, especially in the winter months when we had nothin better to do but argue with him over nonsense.
    I can remember him calling me on the phone, asking me to defend him on the board, and telling me what to say and to who. It was always " Hey !! them guys are slamming me on the board !! slamming me again, hurry up and get on the computer". We could spend the whole winter talking of Jack stories.
    He did mention tho, that he had some different boat, and it'll be out next year, did'nt he ?? Well, I think I must've seen it on the water, cause it had his "name" all over the side.

It's no "Apache", BUT, it's got his name all over the side.

LOL!!! Good find frank. I liked your "all cracked up" story the best.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Roger 1 View Post
    LOL!!! Good find frank. I liked your "all cracked up" story the best.

So would everybody else here.
    Roger, LMAO, don't get me off track here, we need a whole thread in itself for that. LMFAO But it would be entertaining to say the least. Care to start the thread ??? LMFAO

7. Collapse Details

So would everybody else here.
    Roger, LMAO, don't get me off track here, we need a whole thread in itself for that. LMFAO But it would be entertaining to say the least. Care to start the thread ??? LMFAO
    I think that's what the "Free-for-all" thread is for.
    I agree with getting this thread back on track though.

Congratulations to Gary on His new purchase.

8. Collapse Details

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome into the Apache Family. She will be in great hands as she will be the trailer queen during the week, tearing up the course on the weekends with OPA, and various poker runs on the east coast

9. Collapse Details

I hope you bring her to her home town where she was born and raised (S.FL)......I rode in her many times with MM and she was pampered like you can't imagine.....you have a one of a kind piece and you will relize that in time....enjoy

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    Hey Rob!! Merry Christmas and glad to see you made it here.
    Merry Christmas to you and Rob as well. Tell him I said hey...

I have actually been lurking here for a while... LOL.

11. Collapse Details

Any other owners checking in?!?!?!

Current List Again;

1. Geronimo36: Frank U., Geronimo, 1995 - 36', T-800's, BMax, NJ
    2. ChiefApache: Rob & Barb Sample, Fairport Harbor OH, "The Chief", 1989 41' Apache, twin 850SC's, SSM 3A's.
    3. DrGaryDC: 1986 41', T-800sc's, SSM 3A's, "previously Magnum Mark"
    4. Sacred Ground: 41', #6's power?
    5. Baywatch: Josh F, 1995 - 36', T-502efi's, Bravo's, STL and LOTO, Mo
    6. Indian Outlaw (Ike):1989 41',Gellner 930's 3a's "Indian Outlaw"
    7. Warpath; #1 Warpath - T-950HP KE, Yellow Warpath, T-850's
    8. JnT: Jim and Tammy, Lake Allatoona, GA, 1987 Apache Scout 21, 2001 Yamaha 250
    9. Nykamp: Steve N., 1989 41' ALLEZ VITE T-975HP Gellners with wet 6's. Before that 2 36's a 1992 and a 1994 both big NA motors and speedmaster 3's and the 1994 had 3A's.
    10. tonyto: Tony T., UK, 41' J H Electric, T-700 NA's, #6's
    11. fund razor: 1988 28' Brave - Spirit Warrior, bravo's, power tbd, Great Lakes
    12. 14 apache: Eric, NY, 41' Starchaser, NA engines, #6, 105mph
    13. Tonto: Robert T, 1991, 41, 980hp/605cu.in. CHIEFS, wet sump #6's, Flowery Branch, Ga
    14. Tu Tama: Rob F, Amherst Ohio, 1996 - 36 Warrior with 600SC's and Bravo XR's
    15. jmak: John M., 1990 Apache 47 twin 1200 JC Performance engines #6 drives (was Quick Tempered)
    Last edited by Geronimo36; 12-24-2009 at 09:45 AM.

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post

I proceeded to do a deal on the 41 Geronimo with a gentleman from Grand Lake and ran out of money during that deal
    I played golf with him a couple of months ago. Obviously we've talk about how great that boat was. It's such a shame how that deal ended up. Jerry hasn't bought another boat since. He really loved that boat. It was hard not to.

13. Collapse Details

Here's some more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fairhaven Poker run 010.jpg   Fairhaven Poker run 002.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

jmak, yoiur boat has become one of my favorites, very classy!

how do you like twins in that boat? Also, who did the re-rig and dialed it in? What kind of speeds are you seeing?

15. Collapse Details

If the snow ever stops I'll take some more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fairhaven Poker run 001.jpg  

16. Collapse Details

Thanks Steve Lopez @ Legacy Custom Marine did the resto and O.L. did a bunch of paint and glass work. It ran 117 with two guys and 1/4 tank of fuel and some wind. Its pretty light 13000-14000lbs. Steve did a great job Its a very well balanced boat. The ride and handling is incredible!

17. Collapse Details

Have a better pic somewhere of the gps. You can cruise around all day @ 100 to 105 and not kill the motors. Speed was not my main concern with this project. It was just fun to save a poor old neglected boat and bring it back to life!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apache mph.JPG  

18. Collapse Details

Very impressive, what kind of power would it take for my 41' to do those numbers?
    Dr. G

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jmak View Post
    Here's some more.
    Ohhhhh, that's your boat???? Super jealous. She's a beauty!
    Queen of Bammin'

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Very impressive, what kind of power would it take for my 41' to do those numbers?
    Dr. G
    See this thread for more information and comments about Apache 41's and speed http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ead.php?t=6810