Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I've seen made fiberglass repairs that work themselves loose on hard waves or long use. Would hate have a million dollar boat that could lose its patch and take on water far from lift/trailer.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Top Gun from Tickfaw 2006 I think
    Wasn't that the second gun that went into the weeds in the same place?? Sad.
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Wasn't that the second gun that went into the weeds in the same place?? Sad.

Thats actually two different boats in those pics. Both twin step guns. The first was during the 2005 Tickfaw 200. Second happened sometime during the summer of 2007 and was the red, white, and blue Cig that was for sale on Lip-Ships site for a while. Beautiful boat, was my favorite local boat.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Steve Curtis needs to put a pool in at his house and get it out of his system before he shows up to the races... I swear that guy goes swimming in 50% of the races I've watched! (Hyperbole... but you know what I'm sayin'). I give the guy all the credit in the world though, he can run a boat and he has huge balls! (Figuratively speaking!) You don't get knighted for being a schmuck!

Funniest boating picture EVER was Steve Curtis Swimming, Pulling a Cougar Cub Back to the dock, And Brownie pizzing off the dock right in front of Him. We Had it on the wall at Cougar, I imagine Steve still has it.
    Last edited by FastDonzi; 04-27-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: change S's To Z's

5. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    Top Gun from Tickfaw 2006 I think
    ironicly that boat was named storm debris. right after katrina

6. Collapse Details
    Ouch
    Party over..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03257.JPG  

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    Party over..
    What kind of boat is that?

Mustve been a craaaaaazy ride!!
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jmeng View Post
    Thats actually two different boats in those pics. Both twin step guns. The first was during the 2005 Tickfaw 200. Second happened sometime during the summer of 2007 and was the red, white, and blue Cig that was for sale on Lip-Ships site for a while. Beautiful boat, was my favorite local boat.
    Ahhh yes, I see that now.

9. Collapse Details

Although not technically "wrecked", I would still consider it "boating gone wrong"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l6fc31c5e8d931fddcd4717.jpg  

10. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Although not technically "wrecked", I would still consider it "boating gone wrong"
    Not much room for the run-up.....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

11. Collapse Details

whats wrong?? thats the test tank....
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

12. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Sooooo....how did it get there?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post
    Sooooo....how did it get there?
    This was in Havasu a couple years ago. Story I heard is it was the guys birthday and they craned it in from the lot next door as a suprise for him. Disconnected the pump so when the drunks fired it up (which they did, I heard)...No go.

14. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    This was in Havasu a couple years ago. Story I heard is it was the guys birthday and they craned it in from the lot next door as a suprise for him. Disconnected the pump so when the drunks fired it up (which they did, I heard)...No go.
    lol...would've never thunk it

15. Collapse Details

I read the same thing.

16. Collapse Details

I love the dumbell "anchor".

17. Collapse Details

I love that picture of the flatty in the swimming pool! I saw that on Hotboat a couple years ago. Talk about gunning for "Most Favored Neighbor" status!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

18. Collapse Details

At the IJSBA World Finals every year, they would release the new models for the next year in the pool at Kokomo's in Havasu. There was always drunk who dove in each night and tried to start them.
    Brian Tillett; Active Thunder Factory Representative
    wwwActiveThunderBoats.com
    brian(a)activethunderboats.com

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    black duck, that is gladhe8ers dad's boat,here it is intact & stuffing under the pennzoil banner
    It should be noted that Nicky C. put on a new deck after the original caught on fire. Obviously it was not a strong as the original set up. But still, that hull lasted 15+ years in true offshore racing...not bad if you ask me.

20. Collapse Details

I don't have any pics, but my first summer out of college (after freshman year) I worked at a marina. I was sent along with another co-worker to go pick up a customers boat at thier house and bring it back to the shop. We went and picked it up and were driving back with it when we hit a bump and sure enough I look back and there is the boat grinding along the pavement behind us. The worse part is that it happend a 1/2 mile from my highschool and it was just when school was getting out so all of the underclassmen that I knew were driving by when I was trying to hustle and winch this boat back on the trailer....how embarassing!