Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
I think for yrs everyone is more concerned about who isnt coming to the Worlds instead of supporting the team that are making the effort to be there. There is only one true World championship and if a teams wants a shot at the title they know where and when. Its not going to change the teams that are going, they know who they are, the wheels were in motion a long time ago. All the drama in the world isnt going to change who will be there and who won't. If they want a shot at the title, the majority of the SVL class will be there.

I have been reading all the post and drama about inspections in KW for the SVL class. Then there is a push to go to OB to race with no rules, (which i think is cool) but these teams also question the rules...hmmmmmm! I find it also funny that the teams that bitched about Doc, raced with him in P1 this yr, and their rules are the honor system. This is the guy you all say is a liar and cheat but that was OK we'll see how ok it is in OB. I bet there will be pently of bitching if he shows up in KW, it wont be ok to run on the honor system there. So dont believe all the BS about why they wont race one place or another because the reasons they give aren't the truth .

KW will be awesome this yr with 5, 6, 7 , boats or more it really wont matter. The rest of the classes dont seem to have all the issues SVL have anyone know why that is make u wonder .....hmmmmm I guess they are just specail.

We need to back to having fun and working together to make it better, I think we are on the right track and the new teams are looking forward to next yr and will be a huge plus to the class.
Well said Frank, i say this for years ...." JUST SHOW UP AND RACE AND HAVE FUN " stop the bitching and crying !!!! But nobody listens
even i bitch ...all the time , but i show up and try my best no matter what it takes ! U either have it in your blood and heart or u stay home !!! A true racer isnt the guy that wins..or has the deepest pockets its the guy that makes every effort to go to that event and has fun !!
No race suit can make that happen...its all in the heart ! SEE YA ALL IN KW !

Ohhh, and Clearwater in 2 weeks !