I must admit I'm very unhappy with my 2007 30' Manning painted steel trailer. 2 of the brake pads froze up over the winter and broke off the other day. I went to change them and things got VERY ugly!!!!! The 4 calipers are installed at the "nine oclock" position on the axle....and this prevents me from changing the brake pads, because I can't access the lower caliper slider bolt. There is only an inch until I hit the springs, and you can't get the wrench on it...nor can you get the damn bolt OUT! The axle needs to be dropped to access that lower slider bolt. I've been told they should be installed at a 8 or 10 oclock angle.....NOT 9 oclock as mine is.

I had to cut the U bolts (due to rusty nuts etc), drop the axle, and have since rounded out the lower allen bolt in the caliper! Really pissed!!! lol I'm going to have to weld a nut on the end of the allen bolt and hopefully get it out that way..... then realign the calipers to the 8 oclock position....so in case (kill me now!) I need to change them again, it doesn't take me a month to do and don't have to drop the axles etc. etc. etc.

I must admit I'm very unhappy and totally dissatisfied with Manning and will never buy another one, nor recommend one to anyone. To top things off.....Manning tells me they don't even have Kodiak 250 pads in stock..... What a JOKE! Go MYCO next time for sure!

Has anyone had these issues??????