Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Pics of the new "Predator" Skater....
    things lookin' SICK!! I prefer the canopies but to each their own. I'm sure Gary knows what he wants.

Boats due to debut at Lake Havasu Desert Storm 09.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails predator.jpg   predator2.jpg   predator3.jpg  

Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

2. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails predator4.jpg   predator5.jpg   predator6.jpg  

Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

3. Collapse Details

sick whats it have for power?

4. Collapse Details

I would like to see some more color in the paint Very nice boat! What are the speeds?

5. Collapse Details

WoW

6. Collapse Details

Very nice!!!

7. Collapse Details

engines are the ones out of the old predator. As for speeds the boat will hit the water for the first time this saturday at a lake in arizona. This boat is on a new style tilt trailer that I will have on display at the desert storm poker run. I have a special for it now for smaller cats. I will build and sell a 36 nortech or 36 mti tilt new for $58,000. For a 40 skater like Predator the sale price new is $88,000. just email for info.

8. Collapse Details

that boat is perfect., I want it!
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    ouch $88,000 for a trailer, that's more than a lot of our boats cost. I am not questioning what you sell them for just commenting on the amount of money one needs to play in big leagues.

BTW the boat is a beauty may the owner have great luck with it.

10. Collapse Details

I understand, these trailers take alot of man hours to build and lots of material. This trailer has 18 hydraulic cylinders plus all the hose and electrical controls. The trailer uses a remote RF control box so you can be inside your tow vehicle or stand anywhere you want around your boat to operate the system. The trailer it self is being prepped with marine grade epoxy paint and primers so that you can go into salt without it rusting out. We will be pressure testing the main frame rails to make sure that no water can get inside. We will give a 36 month warranty against workmanship.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    I understand, these trailers take alot of man hours to build and lots of material. This trailer has 18 hydraulic cylinders plus all the hose and electrical controls. The trailer uses a remote RF control box so you can be inside your tow vehicle or stand anywhere you want around your boat to operate the system. The trailer it self is being prepped with marine grade epoxy paint and primers so that you can go into salt without it rusting out. We will be pressure testing the main frame rails to make sure that no water can get inside. We will give a 36 month warranty against workmanship.
    Wow sounds like you build one heck of a trailer. Can you post some pictures!

12. Collapse Details

Can ya dunk the trailer?

13. Collapse Details

Registered
    wow thats colorfull! windshield is perfect..!!

14. Collapse Details

whats the name of the trailer company?

15. Collapse Details

who is WE

Who is building the trailer ?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
    that boat is perfect., I want it!
    Then come on out and check it out at Desert Storm! I'll buy the first round!!

Brian

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cooler guy View Post
    Then come on out and check it out at Desert Storm! I'll buy the first round!!

Brian
    working on it dude.... gotta sell some dirt!
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsation96 View Post
    Wow sounds like you build one heck of a trailer. Can you post some pictures!

within the next couple of weeks I will have a fully produced DVD of the trailer working with the predator boat on it. If you need one just PM me and when they are ready I will send one out to you.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KnotRight View Post
    Can ya dunk the trailer?

you should be able to dunk it. The hydraulic cylinders are aluminum with stainless steel shafts so they should be ok. The main frame rails will be primered in a marine grade epoxy and then painted with marine grade paint. We will air pressure test the main frame rails to ensure that water cannot get into the inside of the rails, and include an air pressure inlet to maintain pressure just like myco. Even with an aluminum trailer from another company the axels are made of painted steel so there is not much we can do for that. The upper cradle around the tunnel can at aditional cost be made out of aluminum also. All trailers will come standard with a 5,000lbs winch and all led lights. There will be one storage box up front big enough for two prop boxes. Front landing gear is hydraulic. If you need a gooseneck or fifth wheel then the price goes up $5,000.00. We will paint the trailer any one normal color. The trailer is operated with a hand held remote that is RF so there is no wire to the trailer.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    who is WE

Who is building the trailer ?
    The trailer is being made by a company here in Fontana, Calif called Lugo Manufacturing. Here is the history of this company. In the 1990's I owned a car carrier company and hauled autos from auctions to the dealers. I hired Paul Lugo who already had 20 years as an engineer making these trailers for car haulers to come work for me and we would build them and repair them for others. I got out of the business in 2000 and Paul opened his own shop for mfg 10 car haulers and is still doing that. Paul has lots of experience with steel and hydraulics because of that. Anyway 3 years ago I invited him to desert storm to look at a tilt trailer and see what he thought. He took his time to draw up the plans and design one. The trailer for predator is only his second one. Unlike the other tilt trailer builders, all paul does is trailers with hydraulics and steel so his experience with them is overwelming. Yes he is new to the marine market but once people see his product it will be no contest with his compeditors. All trailer sales will be paid for direct to Paul and I will serve as the middle man since paul has limited knowledge with large offshore boats. We will keep the boat tilted within the legal box of 8'6 wide and 13'6 tall. The only problem some may have is even with the boat legal in width some states only are legal to 65 feet and longer than that from bumper to bumper still would require an over length permit, this includes florida and california

Again anyone can call me and I can further expain the operation of the trailer or any other questions. My cell is 909-816-1101