1. Collapse Details
    After the Catch...Discovery Channel
    Anybody notice the guy(Travis) with the OSS visor. I tried to read his shirt and it looked like it said "Screamin Nuts Offshore Racing". I was just wondering if anybody else caught it.

2. Collapse Details

You piqued my curiosity .....anyone know ?
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

#23 V Lite

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MGReese View Post
    Time Bandit Offshore Racing will make their official debut in Sarasota. The boat is driven by Travis Lofland of Deadliest Catch F/V Wizard and Bob Mazikowski. They have a 30' Phantom and will be racing Super Vee Lite. I have been working closely with Travis to make this happen and as most of you have done many times...we were down to the final hours of make it or break it and it's finally coming together just in time for Sarasota.

Sarasota is important since Travis was introduced to the offshore racing world two years ago when he was a special guest at the Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix. There he became friends with the AMF/Miss GEICO and JD Byrider Offshore Racing teams. Travis had the opportunity to go for a ride in the JD Byrider boat with throttle man, Mark Kowalski and has spent his off time from crab fishing laying the foundation to get into offshore racing. His relationship with the AMF/Miss GEICO team became a valuable resource and Scotty B finally realized he was serious and helped connect the dots. Capt. Hillstrand has also become involved with offshore racing through Miss GEICO and ran a speed record run with the team in December. Upon hearing that Travis would be racing, they formed what has become Time Bandit Racing for even bigger adventures on the water.

Travis would like me to give special thanks to the JD Byrider boys for creating the monster, George Auriemma Jr. from IMCO Racing, Scotty Begovich and those of you who have helped him along the way.
    If I remember right they filmed that episode around the time of the Biloxi race where Travis and Maz made their debut as "Screaming Nuts" and now became the above
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    If I remember right they filmed that episode around the time of the Biloxi race where Travis and Maz made their debut as "Screaming Nuts" and now became the above
    Thanks for the clarification. I knew someone would chime in.

6. Collapse Details

From the boat parade in Sarasota
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails parade4.JPG  

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FullAuto9 View Post
    From the boat parade in Sarasota
    SWEET! I wish them much luck.

8. Collapse Details

IMO this could be great for offshore racing. Just think if some of the deadliest catch camera crew guys filmed 1 or 2 races, how much popularity and awarness it could bring to the sport.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HPBoats83 View Post
    IMO this could be great for offshore racing. Just think if some of the deadliest catch camera crew guys filmed 1 or 2 races, how much popularity and awarness it could bring to the sport.
    Agreed!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HPBoats83 View Post
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh