Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saber 28 5-2024.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	95539

This is a 1993 Saber Marine powerboat. Hand built in Grand Rapids MI, if you haven't read about them, check out the links below and do some research. These are very well built boats and handle the great lakes with ease. It has a 502 Cubic inch 8.2L Fuel Injected GM Mercruiser 502 Magnum engine that runs strong. Original owner did not use this engine which is why the engine hours are only @150. Engine only had 100 hours on it when I purchased in 2017. I have put no more than 50 hours on it as I have only used it on weekends on Wamplers lake (800 acres) in Brooklyn MI. Boat does 50-55MPH easy with 2 passengers. All oil changes with Amsoil Synthetic and I just did a fresh oil change on it 4/26/2024. Lower end was just disassembled in December 2022 and all new hoses and bellows were installed. Boat is in great shape, but rear seat and sundeck could use reupholstering at some point. Captains chairs in better shape. Gelcoat is in great condition especially for the year. I was told the boat was wrapped at some point which explains the gelcoat condition. Sound system is great. 12" Subwoofer, Kicker amp, and Kenwood head unit w/ bluetooth. I have owned this boat since September 2017 and have loved it every minute I have spent on it, which was not often enough. It has always been babied and kept inside. Only used on the weekends and never sat in the water for more than 2 days. It has 2 new batteries as of 2022. Comes with 2 covers. Only reason I am selling it is because I have moved and am not near a big enough lake to utilize fully. I have a full survey from 2017 available upon request. Please text or email Chris during weekdays or call between 5-9PM. Boat is located in Brooklyn MI and available to see with appointment. No low ballers or tire kickers, I dont need to sell this quick. 586 five three three 8459 Reasonable offers accepted. Cash only.

https://jxn.craigslist.org/boa/d/bro...739931915.html