Rat Tales

Miami Boat Show

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3089 small.jpg 
Views:	5909 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	78044

Believe it or not, this was my very first Miami Boat Show. I can honestly say, if you used to enjoy the shows around the country with their performance boats, plus the shows with their in the water boats, plus the yacht shows, and the outside shows under the tents in nice weather - then this one will meet or exceed all of those you've been to in the past.

The only show I've ever been to that came close was the old Chicago show when the center was completely filled with boats from all over the country. But even then, you'd have to throw in the Seattle show at the Kingdome and the In-The-Water show at Michigan City back when it was full to come anywhere close.

Enjoy the stories and threads, and make plans to go someday when you want an overload of boats, boat parts, and marine engineering masterpieces....

However, I must admit I am completely burned out on center console boats. There had to be a couple hundred. I know there were 98 registered center consoles just in the Convention Center....

I had more than one high performance offshore boater tell me they had never seen so many fishing boats without pole holders or livewells.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments