• Chief Powerboats Bringing a Flagship Pleasure Model to WMO's Muskegon Powerboat Weekend Friday, June 14th

Chief Powerboats will be making a showing at West Michigan Offshore's Muskegon Powerboat Weekend Event.

The Crew at Chief Powerboats is excited to be a part of West Michigan Offshore’s Muskegon Powerboat Weekend. They will be bringing one of their flagship pleasure models with them to participate in the 4:00-9:30 Powerboat Street Party in Downtown Muskegon in collaboration with the Taste of Muskegon.

The 42’ Chief Platinum Warrior is a modern day highly refined version of the 41 Apache, both of which were developed by legendary racer and boat builder, Bobby Saccenti.

As of this time, Chief offers a Race version, a Race / Pleasure, and a Full Cabin Pleasure version of the 42 with future plans of a 38' and 30’ version, as well as their 21 Scout.

The crew looks forward to showing off this latest build to demonstrate the kind of quality and performance that a customer can expect when ordering a custom built boat from Chief Powerboats. Look for the boat and crew at the event this weekend, as it is sure to impress!

Comments 11 Comments
      Serious News -
      Serious News -

The 42 Chief at the WMO Muskegon Street Show. With the two time National Champion Grand Valley State Dance Team!!
      Serious News -
      Serious News -
      rschap1 -
      Looked really nice in person
      Ratickle -
      When were you there?
      rschap1 -
      I got there early.
      Left work at 3, saw them all parked at Mart Dock then watched them parade to the park.
      Met my son and we headed out 6:30 or so.
      Ratickle -
      Sorry I missed you. Could not have been by much.
      rschap1 -
      Maybe next time...
      Checked out the food trucks and Taste of Muskegon stuff as it got set up, son and I eye balled the boats, and then had to get back for daughter's birthday party.
      Pretty nice event and some cool boats for sure
      Bigwater -
      I finally got to get on board and check the 42 out at the street party. What a nice build. Tommy was very helpful with answering my question. I hope to see the Chief Brand go! Will be watching closely.
      Serious News -