Blog Comments

And Boden catching a great shot of it in Boyne today!!! Perfect way to break in a new Skater!!!

Heading out the Holland Channel for first time water testing two days ago.

Does he have most of the bugs worked out of it? I have been following the build thread on the other site and have been hoping the best for him. I was able to meet him at the Muskegon Run last year, nice guy!
    Way cool detail in the paint. Even the transom is unique.

That same detail is carried over into the hull sides. I can't wait to see this in the water at Skaterfest. Boden will be there to capture it if it makes it.

Updated 07-25-2018 at 12:42 PM by Ratickle
    I love the detail in the paint on the deck!!

Updated 07-25-2018 at 12:43 PM by Ratickle
    The billet receivers and detail on the dash is way cool. Even a billet switch panel in the middle.

Updated 07-25-2018 at 12:43 PM by Ratickle
    Chris showing Pete Boden the dash detail.

Updated 07-25-2018 at 12:41 PM by Ratickle
    I believe it was built for Jack Carmody and delivered to Corpus Christi race in '01. David Woods owned it briefly and raced it with Art "01 in Key West. Steve Stanley owned it for a while when he and Art raced it before Todd Harper owned it. Don't know who owns it now.
    Looks like the boat Art Lilly raced back in the day. The was Cancun Cantina boat?
    wow, thats amazing HP from an outboard......I bet the 4 cost about the same as a house!!!
    & it kicked all their ass's & won the winning hand!!!