PDA

View Full Version : Anybody reconize this name?

THEJOKER
11-06-2008, 10:48 PM
http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/192163-long-duck-dong-subwoofer-upgrade-limited-time-3.html

US1Fountain
11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Unbelievable he is. Makes you wonder just how many other 'deals' he has going on other than these 2.

pullmytrigger
11-06-2008, 11:36 PM
read the whole above thread......what a POS

cig1988
11-07-2008, 05:37 AM
What did I miss about this character? Link anyone?

boatme
11-07-2008, 06:13 AM
wow interesting that somone would put themselfs out there and then allow it to fall apart in public

Not Good

cigdaze
11-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Nice. So, it's not just us boaters...Definitely keep an eye on him, if and when he shows up.

Trim'd Up
11-07-2008, 08:43 AM
At least he's consistent...

Trim'd Up
11-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Nice. So, it's not just us boaters...Definitely keep an eye on him, if and when he shows up.
He's already here.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13751&postcount=430

Airpacker
11-07-2008, 09:07 AM
hmmm, startin to smell like a Big Scotty kinda guy isn't he? I wonder where his lear jet is parked.

t500hps
11-07-2008, 09:14 AM
hmmm, startin to smell like a Big Scotty kinda guy isn't he? I wonder where his lear jet is parked.

I first thought of TRICK......but Big Scotty is a better analogy. :)

Wonder if his soon to be ex-wife is named Rachael??? :rofl:

Airpacker
11-07-2008, 09:27 AM
the mud guys are onto him now. Funny how he actually posted there lastnight after I e mailed their admins. Hasn't posted in months but now, all of a sudden hes there with a "backorder story". DOUCHE.

cigdaze
11-07-2008, 09:35 AM
He's already here.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13751&postcount=430

Missed it...thanks! :)
It didn't take him long. He'll be watched.

Edward R. Cozzi
11-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Come on guys. Keep an open mind and don't make any harsh judgements until all the facts are out. He gave those guys a refund on the speaker boxes after they asked for it and I'm sure he'll do the right thing with the Chris Craft deposit.

I already sent him a PM welcoming him to SOS. He's getting his life back in order after a divorce and I think we should give him a chance to make things right.

THEJOKER
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Come on guys. Keep an open mind and don't make any harsh judgements until all the facts are out. He gave those guys a refund on the speaker boxes after they asked for it and I'm sure he'll do the right thing with the Chris Craft deposit.

I already sent him a PM welcoming him to SOS. He's getting his life back in order after a divorce and I think we should give him a chance to make things right.

Yea he gave them a refund after we posted his scam. He's a douche bag , trust me. Did you see his survey on that boat? If he ripped off you would you send him a welcome?

Buoy
11-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Yea he gave them a refund after we posted his scam. He's a douche bag , trust me. Did you see his survey on that boat? If he ripped off you would you send him a welcome?

Tool.
Let him hang himself??
Or don't waste the time??
Or don't let someone else get burned??
I see a pattern...

THEJOKER
11-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Just like "Trick"....I warned people a year ago and nobody listened , well maybe a few.

dykstra
11-09-2008, 12:48 PM
At least he's consistent...

Hilarious!

waterboy222
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
TdoubleOL

getchasum111
11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
he even started a thread trying to call someone out over there then it turned around and he looked like an idiot so he deleted the whole thread...

Duke69
11-17-2008, 12:32 PM
This guys on Boatfreaks too. Yeah, he's gone through some rough times.. With his new house, new truck, new cars...

Audiofn
11-18-2008, 08:17 AM

There is a big difference between refunding a couple hundred and 14,000!!

Chris
11-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Doing the right thing would have been to NOT attempt to fraudulently keep a man's partial payment ABOVE the negotiated deposit amount.

Doing the right thing would have been to recognize immediately, in the face if 100% lack of support for that action, to immediately return the funds.

There's a pattern of bad karma here. We're swiftly acquiring a laundry list of bad dealings with this individual, in the boat community and elsewhere. And this one still isn't resolved- presently headed towards litigation which will most certainly lead to unsatisfactory results for both parties.

There has to be a standard- a line that once crossed, that individual becomes someone you don't trust.

danh63
11-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I read the whole deal on OSO. what a tool. I think I read somewhere that someone also called him out on the house he showed also

Duke69
11-18-2008, 01:29 PM
You know, he's complaining about a contract and the letter of the law etc, but he needs to make this right.

Deal is, kid gave him too much money down on the boat, and apparently it wasn't as advertised (more banged up than he thought) and since LDD had to take a high cost loan out to buy his new fountain, thought he'd get the kid to pay for that, and the fact that he had to take a "bath" (god knows what the boat was really worth) to get rid of the boat.

Worse thing, I read that it's his inheritance from his Dad that helped pay for this boat, and the kid is ashamed that he was taken advantage of to chase it down.

So LDD can go to court, and get a lawyer etc.. but the court of public opinion has closed on this one, and the power of the internet has spoken!!!

Duke69
11-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Sidenote - I believe I recounted this correctly from what I've read, if it's not correct, please let us know.

insanity
11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
He's a douche bag , trust me.

Agreed.

THEJOKER
11-18-2008, 10:52 PM
He's scum. He also has some damn nerve to talk trash about me.

cig1988
11-19-2008, 06:01 AM
He's scum. He also has some damn nerve to talk trash about me.

What comes around goes around. It's just a matter of time when this azzwipe burns the wrong bridge. I'd feel guilty of keeping $100 deposit of something that somebody changed their mind on. How the **** does he sleep at night.

THEJOKER
11-20-2008, 12:54 PM
MORE FROM THE DONG

Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

More of his brilliant comments.

cigdaze
11-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I would love to see that entered into record in a courtroom! :D :D

89Mach1
11-21-2008, 07:10 PM
MORE FROM THE DONG

Rest assured no one got burned and we still are on ebay, you just didnt look hard enough...this place is full of know it all's, keyboard tough guys, and internet vigulanties....I'm surprised none of them figured it out yet...its really easy to figure it out if you look at the pieces you have the right way....and no, not even close to closing the doors here... no personal offense vette & jassman

The rest of you are just windbags with nothing better to do but talk out of your anus and act like your going to do something from behind your keyboard or make wild azz assumptions with no ground or logic behind your idiotic comments

The fact is, the contract's legit, they know it, I know it, and several others on this board know it.....which is why they arent making themselves look like fools and posting on this thread....Notice all the "varsity" OSO players arent jumping on here....just the "JV" bench riders....

Soak it up all you drama queen nuthuggers, this is your time to shine...jump on the band wagon and say more stupid chit about me, my business, threaten me, who ever....I really dont care.... in the end your still a "JV" bench warmer....most of you either have no boat, a boat under 28 foot, or couldnt afford to fill up a boat....I take your opinions seriously...LMAO

I have nothing to prove on this board. This is not going to stop me from boating or attending boating functions....most of you guys are puzzies who wont even stand up to your wife let alone have the balls or the ball sack to say something to me in person.....

Nordic and Prostock know I'm not playing and he has been contacted by my legal people....thats all that matters....the ball is in their court now and I'm ready to go....

BATTER UP!

More of his brilliant comments.

What a turd toucher.....

phragle
11-21-2008, 10:21 PM
people like that eventually pizz off the wrong person and.....

89Mach1
11-21-2008, 11:25 PM
people like that eventually pizz off the wrong person and.....

BAM!!:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:

BOJOE2
11-23-2008, 01:29 PM
loozzzzerrrr

spilman
11-28-2008, 12:16 AM
SCUMBAG....Cannot wait to hear of his demise. Please post any news of his unfortunate circumstances as they arise!
Oh Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving....what a wonderful day spent with people I care about.

Chris
11-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I hope I get the chance to cross paths with him...

VetteLT193
12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
It looks like he bounces from name to name on eBay because he gets so much negative feedback.

mbam
12-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Why does it have to be BAM? How about BOOM or POW?

stecz20
12-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Bam is so much cooler.....

for example...... When joyboat smacked sunkin in keywest, BAM!!!!!!!!!!

see what i mean, its powerful..... boom is kinda weak.... :03::03::03:

Offshoredrillin
12-02-2008, 08:31 AM

obviously they didnt watch Batman like us Marc...Rob

scandelous
12-02-2008, 04:34 PM
http://youpieceofcrap.com/images/table_r1_c1.gif

scandelous
12-02-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD41yrLAte0

Need We Say More?

THEJOKER
12-03-2008, 10:31 PM
He is toast. I got quiet the update today and if he has half a brain he will give the money back asap. The kid ain't playing now.

99fever27
12-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Thats great news!

THEJOKER
12-10-2008, 10:56 AM
http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/192163-long-duck-dong-subwoofer-upgrade-limited-time-6.html

cig1988
12-11-2008, 04:54 AM
"Would you buy a used boat off this man"