PDA

View Full Version : New York SBI Race Video

Ratickle
09-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Here is the video press release for the New York race.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSO3L1IWmw&feature=channel

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Here is the video press release for the New York race.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSO3L1IWmw&feature=channel

Thanks Paul.

After that I feel I should attend...

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and some new ones. :driving:

F1-00 Racing
09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks Paul.

After that I feel I should attend...

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and some new ones. :driving:

Tim,

I'm not being ugly but just out of curiousity, you say how horrible the boat count will be, you say how bad JC is and you are going to attend? I am really perplexed, I could understand if nothing was going on that weekend, but you have OPA running within 10 miles from your home. Whether JC is right or wrong its his produced race, you come in and expect him to turn the cheek to you for the what the 100th time and then you will find fault and complain about something else just to come back on the boards and say how lousey it was.

You are good man and an incredible photographer, but sometimes you make me wonder....

Trent

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Tim,

I'm not being ugly but just out of curiousity, you say how horrible the boat count will be, you say how bad JC is and you are going to attend? I am really perplexed, I could understand if nothing was going on that weekend, but you have OPA running within 10 miles from your home. Whether JC is right or wrong its his produced race, you come in and expect him to turn the cheek to you for the what the 100th time and then you will find fault and complain about something else just to come back on the boards and say how lousey it was.

You are good man and an incredible photographer, but sometimes you make me wonder....

Trent
Trent, I believe I only reflected on what the past history showed for the New York Race and I don't recall saying anything about this year's upcoming NY race? Actually for any boats to show up for any race this year in any organization in this economy, all should be considered lucky.

Not sure what you mean by the 100th time expecting JC to turn his cheek? :confused:

I am not going there for JC... but it was posted on how things have changed this season for the better. I sure hope that much was true.

And don't you worry, I have OPA covered ..... :sifone:

XtremeRacing
09-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Tim,
Anything we can do to help out let us know, maybe you can cover the SVU class we could use the hit.

cigdaze
09-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Way cool. Gotta love that backdrop. :cool:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Tim,
Anything we can do to help out let us know
THANK YOU ! :)

Way cool. Gotta love that backdrop. :cool:

Sure is CD ! :sifone:

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p21990442-4.jpg

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-11-2009, 07:45 AM
For anyone running on the Hudson this weekend beware !!!
After a week of heavy winds and rain the Hudson will certainly be an obstacle course of large trees, pilings and anything else that floats off the banks from upriver when the water levels rise..

Becareful!

Have a safe race !

Coach
09-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Just saw Haggin on CBS morning show... They plugged the SBI races on CBS Sports starting in October!

Very Nice High Five!