PDA

View Full Version : I feel a little left out so....

slpcamaross97
09-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Its not a pantera yet but it is paid for and still gets the girls.

ar15meister
09-02-2009, 08:55 AM
damn! Nice....

mine isnt paid for although close and I have to pay for the girls too.........

stormrider
09-02-2009, 09:30 AM
hey, i recognize that 28 in your avatar!
I painted it. :D

Perlmudder
09-02-2009, 11:09 AM
damn! Nice....

mine isnt paid for although close and I have to pay for the girls too.........

you are just supporting single moms! nothing wrong with that! :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Brother, whether it's with your time, your dignity, your freedom, or cash... everybody pays. Cash is best because generally there's a lot less strings attached and the deal is basically all out front right from the get go. :sifone:

ar15meister
09-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Brother, whether it's with your time, your dignity, your freedom, or cash... everybody pays. Cash is best because generally there's a lot less strings attached and the deal is basically all out front right from the get go. :sifone:

Unless the pimp is hiding under the bed when you drop your pants and he snipes your keys and steals your Range Rover (like what happened to a buddy of mine)...

Try explaining that one..lol. :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Unless the pimp is hiding under the bed when you drop your pants and he snipes your keys and steals your Range Rover (like what happened to a buddy of mine)...

F'in' Canadians... :sifone:

slpcamaross97
09-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Ya This was a girl i was seeing and her cuz. great day hit two lakes, and spent the whole day with them.

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 04:07 PM

DAMN,,,that funny as hell. If a pimp needs to do that the hooker is not worth the money !!!:sifone:

drpete3
09-02-2009, 04:23 PM
F'in' Canadians... :sifone:
Love the new avatar

Buoy
09-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Love the new avatar

I think "Ricky" fit him better.

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I think "Ricky" fit him better.

I liked Ricky a lot too, but I think the 8-ball has more mass appeal and I've got some Ricky-esque stories involving excess consumption of OE malt liquor! :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm currently considering going on a hunger strike... Anyone who knows me well knows that my absolute favorite desert, and probably top 5 favorite nonpoisionous ingestible items, is Key Lime Pie.

And so, considering that, I told my wife last night that I am going to stop eating Key Lime Pie until I taste it next in Key West at the World Championships...

Of course that means at best, I'm going to have to wait roughly 14 months to eat it, but I think that will demonstrate the gravity of this issue to her.

LittleDcsRodShop
09-03-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm currently considering going on a hunger strike... Anyone who knows me well knows that my absolute favorite desert, and probably top 5 favorite nonpoisionous ingestible items, is Key Lime Pie.

And so, considering that, I told my wife last night that I am going to stop eating Key Lime Pie until I taste it next in Key West at the World Championships...

Of course that means at best, I'm going to have to wait roughly 14 months to eat it, but I think that will demonstrate the gravity of this issue to her.

I will have a pie in hand you as you stroll through to pick me up !! :sifone:

Buoy
09-03-2009, 12:32 AM

I'll support you in this.
I'm in on the hunger strike on Key Lime. Looks like we're on the same schedule - 14 months.
Key Lime Pie, and a Dos Exious in KW in 2010.
We'll be sitting under the same table.
Stay thirsty.

On the other hand, we'll both be in KW, and we may be sharing Bobcat's living room instead of a hotel. I bet the Circle K in KW has Hostess Key Lime Pie on the shelf for like $0.79.
Probably wouldn't be the same though.

rchevelle71
09-03-2009, 07:44 AM
We'll be sitting under the same table.

I dont want to know any more about this:ack2:

I am not sure if I am going to Key West this year either, maybe just make a day trip on Sunday, tell the wife I am making a short trip to the store for some Key lime pie, and come home 14 hours later:sifone:

If you all are planning 2010 though, I will definitely be up for that, and I'll bring the boat:driving:

Dude! Sweet!
09-03-2009, 11:01 AM
2010 is my goal. Would be nice to have a Family reunion huh?! :sifone:

LittleDcsRodShop
09-03-2009, 11:54 AM
2010 is my goal. Would be nice to have a Family reunion huh?! :sifone:

Might I add a dysfunctional one at that !! Alot of "step brothers" hanging around

Dude! Sweet!
09-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Might I add a dysfunctional one at that !! Alot of "step brothers" hanging around

You know what they say, nobody every leaves La Familia... :reddevil:

ar15meister
09-03-2009, 12:33 PM
DAMN,,,that funny as hell. If a pimp needs to do that the hooker is not worth the money !!!:sifone:

Just unzip the fly Tony Soprano style and keep the wallet and keys in your front pocket......

Dude! Sweet!
09-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Just unzip the fly Tony Soprano style and keep the wallet and keys in your front pocket......

And just tell your old lady that you dropped a glazed donut on your lap at Tim Hortons...