PDA

View Full Version : Why was Patriot Poker Run deleted

Craig@GCOffshore
08-30-2009, 10:56 PM
This is craig@gcoffshore. - why was Patriot Poker Run deleted - thanks
craig

Expensive Date
08-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Because you don't post anything worthwhile just a link to your site.No participation in the forum.

Craig@GCOffshore
08-31-2009, 12:19 AM
i thought information about a poker run was what this area was far? Clubs, Runs & Events - I normally more log on and look at different postings then make very many comments. Due to the fact other than changing my oil and adding gas, my mechanics do everything else.

Ratickle
08-31-2009, 06:58 AM
PM Oldschool or CigDaze (or both) about spam vs. mutual assistance between the two sites. Should be an easy thing to work out. And you are correct, this area is for those types of announcements, but usually for active participants.

PM them and have a chat.

Paul

Airpacker
08-31-2009, 08:24 AM
What would happen if say, I went to your site and 12 times posted "GO TO SERIOUSOFFSHORE.COM" and never really anything else?

Chris
08-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Craig,

I've e-mailed you and PM'ed you personally on several occasions without reply.

We enjoy relationships with virtually every other club and organizatioon in the sport, but we've had conversations with them and they understand the rules of the road and posting guidelines. Beyond all that, those discussions help us to ascertain that the person is actually the club's proper spokesperson.

I spoke to PBAM at LOTO last weekend. He filled me in and will be getting in touch with you.

PM me. I'll get you hooked up to the right people and we can help you get the word out on the things you're doing.

Craig@GCOffshore
08-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Airpacker - It is true that i put on go to gco but it was pertaining to people looking for pictures of some poker runs - I see the point - however it is easier to have them look at the pics on my site then try to post the pics again to different forum sites - not sure what to do in that case - my site is of more pictures of events then of postings -

CHRIS - Thanks - not sure how to pm, but send me an email at craig@gcoffshore.com
thanks again - i will keep an eye out to see if any went to spam box

Ratickle
08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Airpacker - It is true that i put on go to gco but it was pertaining to people looking for pictures of some poker runs - I see the point - however it is easier to have them look at the pics on my site then try to post the pics again to different forum sites - not sure what to do in that case - my site is of more pictures of events then of postings -

CHRIS - Thanks - not sure how to pm, but send me an email at craig@gcoffshore.com
thanks again - i will keep an eye out to see if any went to spam box

To PM anyone, click on the name at left it will give a choice of PM or email (if user has allowed that), click on PM and type your message and hit submit.

Next time they are on, the top right will list the number of private messages they have.

Craig@GCOffshore
08-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks -done

Expensive Date
08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Look at the lake George poker run announcement thats what we are looking for.