PDA

View Full Version : Florida Guys ...

StraightJacket
11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey all the Florida guys I have a question. I'm coming down on the 22nd of this month . I need to find a secure place to put my truck up north so the G/F and I can ride the Harley to the Keys. I think I my have a couple options but just in case they fall threw.

Also what kind of weather should we expect, so we know how to pack. since we are going to be on the Road King I need to go light . I hope top take her snorkling while in Key West, whats the water temp there this time of year?

B.Z.
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey all the Florida guys I have a question. I'm coming down on the 22nd of this month . I need to find a secure place to put my truck up north so the G/F and I can ride the Harley to the Keys. I think I my have a couple options but just in case they fall threw.

Also what kind of weather should we expect, so we know how to pack. since we are going to be on the Road King I need to go light . I hope top take her snorkling while in Key West, whats the water temp there this time of year?

I have met your girlfriend packing lite will not be a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!:seeya:

StraightJacket
11-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah she is just a little top heavy

Bobcat
11-07-2008, 01:10 AM
depends on what this hurricane is going to do, other than that it is hit or miss, bring at least one jacket, you can wear shorts as long as your upper body is warm,but it should be 73-75 in the day and cooling off at night,which is perfect drinking weather

cigdaze
11-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Weather's going to be great!...highs in the mid-70's to low-80's (typically).

Slick02
11-07-2008, 11:03 AM
If you need a place to dump a truck and bike trailer for a few days your more than welcome to leave them at my house in Orlando,,,give me a call if you want,fenced yard on an acre +,, my cell is 321-239-0367,,the offer is there if you need it.

Nick

StraightJacket
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
If you need a place to dump a truck and bike trailer for a few days your more than welcome to leave them at my house in Orlando,,,give me a call if you want,fenced yard on an acre +,, my cell is 321-239-0367,,the offer is there if you need it.

Nick

Thanks I'll keep it in mind. My buddies dad is in Apopka but I think He has a friend of his stay with him this time of year and the parking is limited. I also need to get ahold of Big Mike and see what he has over in Clearwater . I'll be in touch.

Brian

Slick02
11-10-2008, 01:59 PM
No problem, I'm on the outskirts of Apopka..

B.Z.
11-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks I'll keep it in mind. My buddies dad is in Apopka but I think He has a friend of his stay with him this time of year and the parking is limited. I also need to get ahold of Big Mike and see what he has over in Clearwater . I'll be in touch.

Brian

Hey Brian, if Clearwater will work I have connections there. I thought you wanted the other side!!!!