PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Great South Bay Racing

sbracing
08-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Louie & Crew,
Thank you to you and everyone involved (Patchogue, Coast Guard, all the Fire, Police, EMS, Sponsors, volunteers, officials) for a great event. The hard work shows & we look forward to 2010!

salrcr42
08-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Knowing what it can take to put an event like this on. You all organizers should trully be commended. The presence of all the local police, fire, rescue EMS and of course our US Coast Guard, obviously was a tribute to not only the coordinators "Louie and crew", but the exceptance of the community for the effort to have such a great sport in thier backyard. I talked with many local spectators that were thrilled to have this event and said they were impressed at the turnout compared to last year.

Ratickle
08-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Good to know it's appreciated. I can't imagine how hard it must be to coordinate everything.

Nice Louie and group, nice.

Pete B
08-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Great Job by all, my only complaint I made my return trip home to early monday morning!

I also must say Lombardi's has some damn good food! and the service was second to none!

Louietherigger
09-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks Guys, It was a lot of fun andnext year is gonna be off the hook. Thanks for being there, Louie

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks Guys, It was a lot of fun andnext year is gonna be off the hook. Thanks for being there, Louie
I can't imagine it getting much better, but Louie you never cease to amaze me... :sifone: