PDA

View Full Version : SELLING DRIVER SEAT for morehead City

DAREDEVIL
08-23-2009, 09:28 PM
P-4 driver seat avbl. for Morehead City NC and also rest of the season incl. KW.

Boat is ready to go ,,bugs are finally worked out.

Call me if intressted or PM.

Scott 941 592 5815

PS.: dates- MHC. NC. Sept. 18-20
Clearwater FL. Oct. 2-4 ( nationals )
KW FL. Nov. 8-15 ( worlds 3 races )

If u want to do all races i will make a special price.

LETS TALK.

DAREDEVIL
08-24-2009, 02:57 PM
mmmmhhh.:confused:

DAREDEVIL
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
By the way,,,,the boat is also for sale . If anybody is intressted.

DAREDEVIL
08-30-2009, 11:08 PM
I CAN DO A SPECIAL FOR MOREHEAD CITY !!!!!!!!:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
08-31-2009, 09:16 PM
238 people ,,not 1 PM or phone call......crazy.
What's wrong with you guy's and /or girls ????:confused:

Dude! Sweet!
08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
I keep checkin' back to see if anyone's taken you up on it yet! :sifone:

DAREDEVIL
08-31-2009, 11:21 PM
I keep checkin' back to see if anyone's taken you up on it yet! :sifone:

Well,,,why don't u come over and drive it ????
instead of checking 200 times .LOL:driving::USA:

Whoz Your Daddy
08-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey Scott
If we dont take our boat to Key West I may take you up on it.

DAREDEVIL
08-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Hey Scott
If we dont take our boat to Key West I may take you up on it.

U need to let me know in advance ,,for shure. It would be cool,,,u finaly be in a real boat .LOL:rofl:

Just kidding ,,i like your MIRAGE.

imco offshore
09-01-2009, 01:17 PM
U need to let me know in advance ,,for shure. It would be cool,,,u finaly be in a real boat .LOL:rofl:

Just kidding ,,i like your MIRAGE.

scott that not nice ,, i see him run in patchog,, he " practiced " " raced " everything and ran all his laps ,,, now i,m not saying,,,, but ,,,, i,m sure you get my point,,lol:driving:

DAREDEVIL
09-01-2009, 01:29 PM
scott that not nice ,, i see him run in patchog,, he " practiced " " raced " everything and ran all his laps ,,, now i,m not saying,,,, but ,,,, i,m sure you get my point,,lol:driving:

What do u expect me to say now ??? HEHE:sifone:

SVL66
09-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Satisfaction guaranteed. If we dont finish, you dont pay.

DAREDEVIL
09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Satisfaction guaranteed. If we dont finish, you dont pay.

Absolutley !!!!! Unless an other boat runs in to us or any of that nature.

imco offshore
09-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Absolutley !!!!! Unless an other boat runs in to us or any of that nature.

scott y don,t you post a price for moorhead and then a package deal to include the worlds, i think it would give some fence riders a goal to work on ,, you know ,,, honey i really REALLY want to do this, or some real loving wife could see this and say merrychristmas, or hooonickaaa or what ever,,lol:USA:

DAREDEVIL
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
scott y don,t you post a price for moorhead and then a package deal to include the worlds, i think it would give some fence riders a goal to work on ,, you know ,,, honey i really REALLY want to do this, or some real loving wife could see this and say merrychristmas, or hooonickaaa or what ever,,lol:USA:

If somebody would atleast make the effort,,but as of now ,,,not 1 person seams to be intressted.

So whats the point of putting a price tag on it ???

I was going to almost give away the seat anyways.

Dude! Sweet!
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Its funny, was looking for a seat last year and had zero luck finding one. Bat boat seemed like the only thing out there at the time.

This year, I've got myself going on those two goofy-ass projects and can't run until I get my own race boat running. If I get some races in in my boat next season, I'm going to try very hard to rent a seat for 2010 Key West.

tomcei
09-01-2009, 08:28 PM
If I can get off the chain I might.
PM me the $ info and I will try to run it up the flag pole

DAREDEVIL
09-01-2009, 11:34 PM
If I can get off the chain I might.
PM me the $ info and I will try to run it up the flag pole

Tom,PM sent,,,Pm me your # back and i give u a call tomorrow.
scott

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
For the NATIONAL'S in Clearwater Fl. i have a driver coming in from over sea's.
So that one is gone.

I will still make u all a special for the one in NC and KW !!!

Let me know.

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Fligths paid just a few minutes ago.
I took a day in advance just to be on the safe side.
and You guys in the States We up here in this Chitty and Cold northern place where all we can suck on is icepicks offer us rides and we will come.
I promise.

Then thereīs some real Proīs here too that might be also interested if you just offer them enough.

Sean Stinson
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I have a better idea you can pay me to run your boat and I will guarantee a top spot finish!!!!!!! You can pretend your Bernie Little from the shore while we show you how it is done pal!!!!

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 02:10 PM
and You guys in the States We up here in this Chitty and Cold northern place where all we can suck on is icepicks offer us rides and we will come.
I promise.

Then thereīs some real Proīs here too that might be also interested if you just offer them enough.

Good luck Mikey, stay dry bud!

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I have a better idea you can pay me to run your boat and I will guarantee a top spot finish!!!!!!! You can pretend your Bernie Little from the shore while we show you how it is done pal!!!!

HAHA..your too funny Sean.:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 02:14 PM
I promise.

What,,,,,now u tell me your not a pro .?! LOL:rofl:

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 02:14 PM
When you go fast enough you stay dry ;)

http://forum.boatsite.se/uploads/post-475-1250537476.jpg

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 02:15 PM
What,,,,,now u tell me your not a pro .?! LOL:rofl:

Iīm not getting paid ;)

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 02:18 PM

you wouldnīt fit thru a safety hatch anymore, would you ?:biggrinjester:

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 02:20 PM

LOL,,,,+ he's getting to old for this chit. HEHE:rofl:

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey,,,,,lets get back on track here...........STILL LOOKING FOR DRIVER in Morehead and KW ,unless Mika is moving in to my house .LOL

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 02:25 PM
;)

imco offshore
09-02-2009, 02:32 PM
;)

i,m not sure but that don,t look right to me , i was noticing the water, didn,t look too rough.

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 02:36 PM
i,m not sure but that don,t look right to me , i was noticing the water, didn,t look too rough.

Come on Goerge ,,,just because u can't do this does not mean its fake .LOL:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
09-02-2009, 03:03 PM

No clue, I believe it's a real picture based on comments I've seen in the past. Probably rode up someone's wake and blew it over. Just guessing!

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey,,,,,lets get back on track here...........STILL LOOKING FOR DRIVER in Morehead and KW ,unless Mika is moving in to my house .LOL

Is Buddy willing to share his room or doghouse ?

We might discuss the matter after Clearwater about KW I would love to at least visit the races.

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 03:35 PM
No clue, I believe it's a real picture based on comments I've seen in the past. Probably rode up someone's wake and blew it over. Just guessing!

If I remember that pic is from the days Class1 was basically nonrestricted...
at 170mph you donīt need much to swap ends...
Positive thinking is that you donīt need to wipe yourself as the centrifugal forces takes care of that... :angelsad2:

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Is Buddy willing to share his room or doghouse ?

We might discuss the matter after Clearwater about KW I would love to at least visit the races.

Yea,,Buddy is cool. If u love him he will love u,if you get men with him he'll bite you.LOL

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Hey the other seats are still open..donīt wait too long...

Iīm heading off for some moosehunting on the road tonight... with a 83 foot long and 132000+Lbs Big Rig...
I heard the price of moosestakes are up.

MikeyFIN
09-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Yea,,Buddy is cool. If u love him he will love u,if you get men with him he'll bite you.LOL

There ainīt a dog in the world I donīt love... and vice versa.

Later All !

PS thereīs seats for 2 Races left...or buy the boat and do the next season totally.

Ratickle
09-02-2009, 06:55 PM

I'd never do anything like that.......:sifone: :sifone: :sifone:

DAREDEVIL
09-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd never do anything like that.......:sifone: :sifone: :sifone:

HEHE,,,,,morehead would be great for u rat.

Plus i finally get my SIRIOUS decal on the boat !!!!!:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
09-03-2009, 05:52 AM
just wanted to let u all know ,i will not be on the PC for a week. So if u have any guestions u can call me on the cell. 941 592 5815.
Thanks

Ps.: Morehead city and KW still avlbl.

Scott

Ratickle
09-03-2009, 06:39 AM
just wanted to let u all know ,i will not be on the PC for a week. So if u have any guestions u can call me on the cell. 941 592 5815.
Thanks

Ps.: Morehead city and KW still avlbl.

Scott

A whole week without DD!!!!!! :sifone:

Take care, hope it's having fun....

Ratickle
09-03-2009, 06:40 AM
HEHE,,,,,morehead would be great for u rat.

Plus i finally get my SIRIOUS decal on the boat !!!!!:sifone:

Hope it's a SERIOUS decal........ (Bout Time).

DAREDEVIL
09-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Hope it's a SERIOUS decal........ (Bout Time).

LOL,,using an other PC .HAHA

Just bring the decal with u , and the check when u arrive in Morehead.
LOL

AS OF NOW ,,,,,STILL OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BAD A$$ OPERTUNITY FOR A REAL GOOD PRICE !!!!!!

MikeyFIN
09-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I wouldīve taken them all three races if I just could get a way off work but DUH..things just heat up...

Sean Stinson
09-07-2009, 02:48 PM

I still have a couple good ones left in me!!!!

Cookee
09-08-2009, 04:20 AM
I would love to do KW, but the price of the airline ticket is killing me! (From England) Then there's the licence issue?

Davidmnc
09-08-2009, 10:03 AM
I have no money, no license and no experience. But need be I can stay in a Holiday Inn Express that week end!

Ratickle
09-08-2009, 10:16 AM
I would love to do KW, but the price of the airline ticket is killing me! (From England) Then there's the licence issue?

If you're seriously checking, flying into Miami and renting a car, or catching a ride, is usually a lot cheaper than flying into Key West. You really shouldn't need a car once in Key West unless you want to go sightseeing.

As far as the license, have to check with SBI.

Ratickle
09-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Best I've found so far......:)

London, United Kingdom (LHR) to Miami, FL (MIA)
Sat, Nov 7 - Mon, Nov 16|1 adult|Change search

$640

Select American LHR>MIA 11:25a – 4:20p 0 | 9h 55m | econ
MIA>LHR 8:30p – 10:00a 0 | 8h 30m | econ
Flight details
Outbound (LHR>MIA)
American Flight #113 | 9h 55m | Economy Cabin
Sat, Nov 7 11:25a from London, United Kingdom (LHR)
4:20p in Miami, FL (MIA)
Return (MIA>LHR)
American Flight #56 | 8h 30m | Economy Cabin
Mon, Nov 16 8:30p from Miami, FL (MIA)
10:00a in London, United Kingdom (LHR)

DAREDEVIL
09-10-2009, 11:26 AM
See,,640 and your here. Fly to tampa a couple days before and i pick u up.

:driving:

DAREDEVIL
09-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Ok, KW still open.

Fair price for all 3 races there . 6K !!!!!

Let me know.

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 09:37 AM
come on,,lets talk.

Davidmnc
09-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Time is running out for this week end!

SVL66
09-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Ok, KW still open.

Fair price for all 3 races there . 6K !!!!!

Let me know.

if you get one third of that you'de be lucky.

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
if you get one third of that you'de be lucky.

Bruce,,u know the regular price is ~ 2500 each race ,,and thats actually cheap, for showing up sitting down and after all done leave.
So i think if somebody really wants to do it ,,its fair, but i am open for any deal.
If nobody jumps in ,,then i stay home.
Boat is all fixed and ready to go,,u would not believe what the problem was .LOL
To much Highperformance.LOL
But anyhow,,,KW is still open.
Morehead i canceld.
Clearwater i have one crazy ba$$tard from over seas. LOL
C-YA all and stay safe.:seeya:

Ratickle
09-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Bruce,,u know the regular price is ~ 2500 each race ,,and thats actually cheap, for showing up sitting down and after all done leave.
So i think if somebody really wants to do it ,,its fair, but i am open for any deal.
If nobody jumps in ,,then i stay home.
Boat is all fixed and ready to go,,u would not believe what the problem was .LOL
To much Highperformance.LOL
But anyhow,,,KW is still open.
Morehead i canceld.
Clearwater i have one crazy ba$$tard from over seas. LOL
C-YA all and stay safe.:seeya:

I'm thinking if you guys do real well in Clearwater, Mikey will be back for the Worlds......

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm thinking if you guys do real well in Clearwater, Mikey will be back for the Worlds......

I hope,,,for both things to happen .LOL

We are defenatley ready to kick some serious a$$ !!!!!!

DAREDEVIL # 1 ,,haha:driving::USA:
By the way,,send me 2 decals in dark blue so i can put them on the boat.

F1-00 Racing
09-15-2009, 12:57 PM
the regular price is ~ 2500 each race

Not to interject but wouldnt paying 2500 per race be cheaper? I mean last time I checked KW is 2 1/2 races which if my math is correct adds up to one race then the race on Sunday is a complete race. Thats 2 total races in KW. So if the normal rate is 2500 per then its scheaper to pay that than your alledged discounted rate:26::biggrinjester:

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Not to interject but wouldnt paying 2500 per race be cheaper? I mean last time I checked KW is 2 1/2 races which if my math is correct adds up to one race then the race on Sunday is a complete race. Thats 2 total races in KW. So if the normal rate is 2500 per then its scheaper to pay that than your alledged discounted rate:26::biggrinjester:

WHAAAAAAT ??? 3 green flags,,,= 3 races .
But anyhow,,, 6 K is what i want, if sombody will pay me 5 ,,i will think about it .
If u whant to drive my boat then i have to mount a lap counter so the price will go up . HEHE:rofl:

Ratickle
09-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I figured it was one race...:sifone:

If you win all three do you get three trophy's??????:leaving:

Wahoo 214
09-15-2009, 01:33 PM
WHAAAAAAT ??? 3 green flags,,,= 3 races .
But anyhow,,, 6 K is what i want, if sombody will pay me 5 ,,i will think about it .
If u whant to drive my boat then i have to mount a lap counter so the price will go up . HEHE:rofl:

Now I see your problem. A "race" is a checkered flag!

Ratickle
09-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Now I see your problem. A "race" is a checkered flag!

Correction, a race is an opportunity for a checkered flag by beating another racer....:sifone:

Wahoo 214
09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
I forgot that there are far too many checkered flags handed out with only one boat entered.

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 04:21 PM

NO, buts its 3 races,,because the points of all 3 count !!!!!!

Even if u lose on wed and /or friday, u can still make it on sunday.

So its 3 races.

And just because Wahho won 1 race in his carier, does not mean that anybody gives a crap what he says. LOL:rofl::kiss:

Ratickle
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
NO, buts its 3 races,,because the points of all 3 count !!!!!!

Even if u lose on wed and /or friday, u can still make it on sunday.

So its 3 races.

And just because Wahho won 1 race in his carier, does not mean that anybody gives a crap what he says. LOL:rofl::kiss:

I thought I might get your attention with that one....:rofl: :sifone: :rofl:

You mean one race with the new SV. You're forgetting the cat.:)

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I thought I might get your attention with that one....:rofl: :sifone: :rofl:

You mean one race with the new SV. You're forgetting the cat.:)

LOL,,,,

well back to the thread.

Seat still open for KW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact me and we can talk about price.

imco offshore
09-15-2009, 06:23 PM

paul do you get 3 world championships ? heres one,, if you go BOWLING YOU COULD WIN 10 TIMES IN 1 GAME OR PLAY BASEBALL YOU COULD WIN 9 TIMES AND THEN A BONUS " GAME" TITLE the worlds are ONE title wich you earn by a combined 3 heats, IT IS WHAT IT IS ? sorry:USA:

DAREDEVIL
09-15-2009, 06:59 PM
paul do you get 3 world championships ? heres one,, if you go BOWLING YOU COULD WIN 10 TIMES IN 1 GAME OR PLAY BASEBALL YOU COULD WIN 9 TIMES AND THEN A BONUS " GAME" TITLE the worlds are ONE title wich you earn by a combined 3 heats, IT IS WHAT IT IS ? sorry:USA:

Absolutley,,3 heats=3 days=3 starts=3 races. 1 Title !!!!

And i still have a seat open !!:USA:

Ratickle
09-15-2009, 10:45 PM

Dang George, you're supposed to be on my side......:rofl: :sifone: :rofl:

imco offshore
09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Dang George, you're supposed to be on my side......:rofl: :sifone: :rofl:

that was my point it,s ONE RACE sprint cars run many heats to run one race, ect.... he,s kinda right ( o my god ) he should get a little more for the worlds but i don,t think hell get 3 times worth , maybe 3000 ,,,maybe racers are smart enough to know they will be paying for him to race all next year ? if someone gives him 6000 dollars for kw in a ( well track record of not finishing ,,,sorry it,s just a statictic) p-4 , well lets just say i,ll put them in a SVL FOR 5000. :USA:

DAREDEVIL
09-16-2009, 09:18 AM
that was my point it,s ONE RACE sprint cars run many heats to run one race, ect.... he,s kinda right ( o my god ) he should get a little more for the worlds but i don,t think hell get 3 times worth , maybe 3000 ,,,maybe racers are smart enough to know they will be paying for him to race all next year ? if someone gives him 6000 dollars for kw in a ( well track record of not finishing ,,,sorry it,s just a statictic) p-4 , well lets just say i,ll put them in a SVL FOR 5000. :USA:

George,,,its a whole week event with 3 races and thats the deal.
U can think what ever u whant,but a year of racing is more like 50 K not 6.
And thanks for steeling my thread, put up your own.:boxing_smiley:

Ratickle
09-16-2009, 09:20 AM
It would be a heck of a week to race all three and have a shot at a world title. I'm not gonna pick on prices, just tease:sifone: because it's expensive to race, and possibly break, a boat.

MikeyFIN
09-16-2009, 09:38 AM

U.I.M international works or should as SBI is under APBA which is under U.I.M. , right ?

The plane ticket prices canīt "kill" you can they ?

MikeyFIN
09-16-2009, 10:09 AM

Well I know whatīs in it with the KW price no matter what it is and youīre right regarding what a race is and what it consists of.
Yes it includes prices for the next season but thenagain it gives the driver there a chance to race the next season too a catch 22 situation at worst and Itīs the KEY WEST WORLDS anyway so you get the Bragging rights, just like owning an Apache :rofl:

Actually we should call the race week(end) for KW a Worlds tournament and regular weekends as races including several starts and post a starting price or a total Race price only as you canīt swap crews in a race unless itīs a force majoure and not necessarily then either, OR ?

If you have really a seat available put your own thread up and letīs see how it catches wind.

MikeyFIN
09-16-2009, 10:17 AM
I forgot that there are far too many checkered flags handed out with only one boat entered.

Iīd like to see the flagman...heīd prolly be a darn good cottonpicker too...
Being a mix of a human and an octopuss...

imco offshore
09-16-2009, 12:47 PM
i have no desire to start a thread, i have a great driver ,hes doing an operation in oct. i was just maling a point, i wish you all the most luck, in your challenge, hope it all works out.

Ratickle
09-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Iīd like to see the flagman...heīd prolly be a darn good cottonpicker too...
Being a mix of a human and an octopuss...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I spit coffee on that one.......

F1-00 Racing
09-16-2009, 01:35 PM
George,

Come on now play nice lol In 2006 to run KW in f1(similiar pricing to SVL) it cost me 9200 just for the 10 days that i was there and then another 13,700 in the month after redoing my boat from my kw debacle to get her ready for 07. Keep in mind I finished every lap raced that championship(dont know how, but I did). That totals 22,900 worth of bills created by Key West.

If Scott feels that he should charge 6000 and he gets it, then god bless him, as well as if you charge 5000 and get it, god bless you. Lets just say for numbers sake his boat is worth 20,000, someone pays 6000 and goes down there and god forbid the boat spins/flips/sinks. The person that spent the 6000 grand walks away and Scott is there holding the pooch with a boat that is basically ruined or will cost 50,000 to redo it. Its the risk that we as race boat owners take.

Trent

DAREDEVIL
09-16-2009, 04:45 PM
George,

Come on now play nice lol In 2006 to run KW in f1(similiar pricing to SVL) it cost me 9200 just for the 10 days that i was there and then another 13,700 in the month after redoing my boat from my kw debacle to get her ready for 07. Keep in mind I finished every lap raced that championship(dont know how, but I did). That totals 22,900 worth of bills created by Key West.

If Scott feels that he should charge 6000 and he gets it, then god bless him, as well as if you charge 5000 and get it, god bless you. Lets just say for numbers sake his boat is worth 20,000, someone pays 6000 and goes down there and god forbid the boat spins/flips/sinks. The person that spent the 6000 grand walks away and Scott is there holding the pooch with a boat that is basically ruined or will cost 50,000 to redo it. Its the risk that we as race boat owners take.

Trent

Trent thanks.lol

Your prices are right exept for the worth of my boat.:boxing_smiley::USA:

imco offshore
09-16-2009, 08:11 PM
your right and i do understand,,, but with economy the way it is , it,s hard to convience a non racer of the risk, and loss involved,, i hope he can pull it off , if you race at all ..i will say key west is a don,t miss event,, i,m sorry i can,t make it, belive me, he is the kind of person that can pull it off ,,i,m sure he.ll be there, good luck to all.

DAREDEVIL
09-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Thank u all for looking,,the way it looks now i have somone for the races + next season.

Scott:USA::seeya:

Ratickle
09-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank u all for looking,,the way it looks now i have somone for the races + next season.

Scott:USA::seeya:

Nice Scott, congrats.....