PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Ron Poli

purrfection
08-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry to see the resignation of Ron Poli as President of OSS. Thank you for all you did, and tried to do, to promote the sport we all love. Good luck to you in the future.

Ratickle
08-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Met him in St Clair for the first time. Good luck Ron, hope to see you again.

DIRTY DUCK
08-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Ron,

Sorry about the news and Good Luck with the future. I do believe you had a whatever it takes attitude to get races done. With a low boat count and poor economy this year, you had a task I was not jealous of. You also had a love of the sport mentality instead of a self serving agenda, which this sport needs more of.

Thank you for your time,

Alvin Heathman

Ron P
08-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks guys. I was my honor to serve as President of OSS for the last two years.

I wish you all the best and maybe we'll see each other again in the future.

Ron

unitarious
08-25-2009, 02:11 PM
OPA obviously runs the show now .( have for a while from what we see )
Why not take this mans knowledge and hire him onto youre staff?
No doubt he is smart , he jumped off that sinking ship ,( as he should have ) .

I cannot help but wonder ,that after the announcement that most of OSS would not be attending Patchogue ,that this helped with the EX-PRESIDENTS decision to leave . Three weeks ago when asked are you leaving ? It was a no !
So was it over unity ? I know this ex-president of oss was ALL about unity .

Good luck in the future ,we hope you find a place in the opa .

DAREDEVIL
08-25-2009, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=unitarious;304210]

Sorry, Ron is a good guy but he ran the ship aground ?!

unitarious
08-25-2009, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=unitarious;304210]

Sorry, Ron is a good guy but he ran the ship aground ?!

I doubt he ran it in the grownd buddy boy .He got it in bad shape .Kinda like our president inherited the mess left by gorge busch !!!.Why did you chose not support him .think unite like we new amaricans do an the sport wil thrive .
anyway think unifyed its bestest for all. an you would agree:kiss:

Chris
08-25-2009, 06:44 PM
... gorge busch !!!.

Who?

cigdaze
08-25-2009, 07:33 PM
OPA obviously runs the show now .( have for a while from what we see )
Why not take this mans knowledge and hire him onto youre staff?

I cannot help but wonder ,that after the announcement that most of OSS would not be attending Patchogue ,that this helped with the EX-PRESIDENTS decision to leave . Three weeks ago when asked are you leaving ? It was a no !
So was it over unity ? I know this ex-president of oss was ALL about unity .

Good luck in the future ,we hope you find a place in the opa .

I see you're done with Dondoon. Behave, Mike.

MarylandMark
08-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Who?

:rofl:

DAREDEVIL
08-25-2009, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=DAREDEVIL;304277]

I doubt he ran it in the grownd buddy boy .He got it in bad shape .Kinda like our president inherited the mess left by gorge busch !!!.Why did you chose not support him .think unite like we new amaricans do an the sport wil thrive .
anyway think unifyed its bestest for all. an you would agree:kiss:

So your saying since somebody gets something in bad shape ( a PRESIDENT ) is supost to lie about most of whats going on and not really change things ???????? mmmmhhhhhh since u said like kind of whats happening in the US ,,,i agree,,if u look at it from that point i guess your right. LOL:sifone:

ANYHOW ,LETS NOT GO THERE AND MAY BOTH THESE PEOPLE MOVE ON FOR GREATER THINGS TO COME.

unitarious
08-26-2009, 10:44 AM
I see you're done with Dondoon. Behave, Mike.

its kevin

cigdaze
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
its kevin

The problem with making up new identities, is that you have to remember which one you want to use on any given day.

Kevin or Ken?

OldSchool
08-26-2009, 11:13 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
The problem with making up new identities, is that you have to remember which one you want to use on any given day.

Kevin or Ken?

Now that's frickin funny!

unitarious
08-26-2009, 04:01 PM

Kevin or Ken?

Sorry I miss spelled its kenvin.

ChiefApache
08-26-2009, 04:13 PM
This just gets better and better............

unitarious
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
This just gets better and better............

Its all in fun . With things looking up in Offshore racing I cant help but smile and make goofy comments . I know ron is a great guy ,and did all he was allowed to unite everyone . Now its down to the surviving two to work out an adult plan and go racing together ,one for all and all for one .:)

boatme
08-26-2009, 06:17 PM
:boxing_smiley:
Its all in fun . With things looking up in Offshore racing I cant help but smile and make goofy comments . I know ron is a great guy ,and did all he was allowed to unite everyone . Now its down to the surviving two to work out an adult plan and go racing together ,one for all and all for one .:)

Does Ken , Kevin, Unitard, have any credibility after that ?? I think not

My suggestion is start a new screen name and reherse it for a while before you start posting

My new name is Tard my new name is Tard

kinda like that but if you sign on as Tard and say hi i am Tammy you gots problems again

It is way funny to forget who your profile says you are :dupe:

unitarious
08-27-2009, 01:13 PM
[Thank you . B.M.- did you run the silver cup series?

boatme
08-27-2009, 01:30 PM
[Thank you . B.M.- did you run the silver cup series?
Hi this is tammy tard hows the silver cup series doin ?

Siver Cup has been done for years

We got out of it a year or two before it disbanded My wife was a Risk manager for the series until its last year or two

So i am not sure what your point is

We were race promotors for our site in Michigan I did NOT run The Silver Cup My wife put on the races in Michigan as a promotor I helped her

So we all know who i am, who are you TARD

boatme
08-27-2009, 01:43 PM
By the way good luck to all the racing series and good luck to Ron in his future endevors

DAREDEVIL
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Look people,,i did not want to start messing up any thread. And yes Ron did all he could,,but it was not enough.
He got paid money as a president of OSS which he toke over a race organization to do better then before and find race sites and get the standing of OSS in a better position ,,just like any hired CEO of a company is suposed to do .
End of the story is HE failed.
Yes it sounds harsh but its the bottom line,thats all i was saying.
I am not saying he is an A$$hole or anything,,i met him on diffrent ocations and i think he is a cool guy ,,but he failed in the job he was suposed to do and got payed for .

Sorry

AND YES GOOD LUCK TO HIM !!

unitarious
08-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Siver Cup has been done for years

We got out of it a year or two before it disbanded My wife was a Risk manager for the series until its last year or two

So i am not sure what your point is

We were race promotors for our site in Michigan I did NOT run The Silver Cup My wife put on the races in Michigan as a promotor I helped her

So we all know who i am, who are you TARD

BM ,Actually I wanted to compliment you on what I felt was one of the best series .

best always TARD

DAREDEVIL
08-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Good thing is nobody knows who i am !!!:sifone::rofl:

Phantom1
08-28-2009, 11:12 AM
I like Ron, but he was handed the keys to a sinking ship....

OldSchool
08-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Good thing is nobody cares who i am !!!:sifone::rofl:

Hey, That's cool...at least you realize it!!!:rofl::biggrinjester::sifone::sifone:

Catwoman
09-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry to see you go Ron, thanks for all you did for us, you're a great guy and we wish you all the best:kiss:

Amanda