PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

Bob Luellen
11-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Great looking site. I just wanted to get on and say hi. I have been specializing in High Performance Insurance for over 15 years. I represent over 20 companies and write in all states. I look forward to answering any questions you have on your current policy. I have the most comprehensive policies as well as the most competitive. Please give me an opportunity to earn your business. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235 bob@worldwidemarineins.com

Wrinkleface
11-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Great looking site. I just wanted to get on and say hi. I have been specializing in High Performance Insurance for over 15 years. I represent over 20 companies and write in all states. I look forward to answering any questions you have on your current policy. I have the most comprehensive policies as well as the most competitive. Please give me an opportunity to earn your business. Thanks Bob Luellen 800-339-1235 bob@worldwidemarineins.com

Hey Bobby, welcome Dude!! Has it been that long?? I think I have been w/ U 4 close 2 all those years!! X flies when ya get old!!!!:ack2:

Miller
05-15-2009, 07:37 AM
I just sent you an email. I would like to get a quote for my boat and look forward to talking with you about it.

Paul Miller