PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peak at the Flight Club's new 50ss

SkaterGirl
08-21-2009, 08:31 PM
A couple of pics of the Flight Club's 50ss Skater. Just had an awesome complete custom interior done at Appearance Products in Grand Rapids. Can't wait to see it out on the water.

MarylandMark
08-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Front seat cushions not in? See wood burl look and on the arm rest in the back the grey is not as deep as the fronts but my computer screen doesn't show the pic very well so can't tell

slpcamaross97
08-21-2009, 10:36 PM
no they are not. and how did you get better pics than me.... My pics come from Ronny. haha

rschap1
08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
WOW

Never would have imagined standing on the deck of something so nice and new...no shoes at least

Boat and Interior looks great, Had no idea anyone in GR did such stuff.

detail toyz
08-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Just another AMAZING piece from Skater

Offshore Ginger
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Just curious why does everybody think that Appearance Products , is better then the people who did most of Skater's interior work for over 18 years and for a lot less money $$$$$ then Apperance and talk about a guy who is a major suck up and Pete H , will even tell you that .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Offshore Ginger
09-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Front seat cushions not in? See wood burl look and on the arm rest in the back the grey is not as deep as the fronts but my computer screen doesn't show the pic very well so can't tell Mark these people are a whole lot of HYPE and they seem to think that just because they are doing Skater interior's they can charge the big buck and if this is worth a grain of salt there are other people out there that did Skater's interior's that are just as good or better for less money .:)

40FlatDeck
09-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Mark these people are a whole lot of HYPE and they seem to think that just because they are doing Skater interior's they can charge the big buck and if this is worth a grain of salt there are other people out there that did Skater's interior's that are just as good or better for less money .:)

Skater just finished up a 6 month redo on my 40. I had Jerry do the new interior and could not be happier!!!!:sifone:

detail toyz
09-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Skater just finished up a 6 month redo on my 40. I had Jerry do the new interior and could not be happier!!!!:sifone:

Hey Erik its Chad from Tahoe, post some pics of your boat

40FlatDeck
09-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey Erik its Chad from Tahoe, post some pics of your boat

I cant post them at work. Shoot me your email......

erik

boatme
09-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Mark these people are a whole lot of HYPE and they seem to think that just because they are doing Skater interior's they can charge the big buck and if this is worth a grain of salt there are other people out there that did Skater's interior's that are just as good or better for less money .:)

What is your beaf with Appearance products their interiors have alot more style and COLOR than the old stuff

The old stuff was nice back in the day but Appearance has done a good job bringing the interiors up to date
Nice to see somthing other than white

Also they have done all the Skater Wear on their buck so what is wrong with working close with the owner of a company to provide a good product ?

Craig (owner of Apperance) loves Skater boats and owns a 28 of his own
Lighten up they make a great product

MattBMiller
09-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Beautifual boat! Hope to see it over this way yet this summer.

Offshore Ginger
09-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Skater just finished up a 6 month redo on my 40. I had Jerry do the new interior and could not be happier!!!!:sifone: Very cool and glad to hear that , Jerry does very nice work . I have been doing a 32 A , and gave it a new deck , gas tanks ext , ext and jerry will be getting that along with paul doing the the canvas .

Offshore Ginger
09-04-2009, 10:20 AM
What is your beaf with Appearance products their interiors have alot more style and COLOR than the old stuff

The old stuff was nice back in the day but Appearance has done a good job bringing the interiors up to date
Nice to see somthing other than white

Also they have done all the Skater Wear on their buck so what is wrong with working close with the owner of a company to provide a good product ?

Craig (owner of Apperance) loves Skater boats and owns a 28 of his own
Lighten up they make a great product Mark you lighten up and have you seen some of Jerry's work lately ? Mark , just as nice or better and in what color would you like your interior in ? Mark just one more thing what is with the word ........beaf ... ha ha ha or did you mean BEEF ?

TIKI
09-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Flight Club was at LOTO this weekend and it's one of the best looking boats I've ever seen. Simply b#@chin!

.38Special
09-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Seen the boat sitting at its new home this weekend. The paint on that thing is rediculous! The thing is a beast for sure!

MarylandMark
09-07-2009, 02:52 PM
My post was thinking the seat bottom was pretty cool looking (wood burl?). Some thing most will never see but still looks like a work of art.

MattBMiller
09-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Seen the boat sitting at its new home this weekend. The paint on that thing is rediculous! The thing is a beast for sure!

I was going to idle in there to see if it was there. Oh well that gives me something to do next weekend!

.38Special
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Pretty sure he'll be at Cumberland next weekend. Saw you flying around muscamoot Sunday.

detail toyz
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I cant post them at work. Shoot me your email......

erik

Erik I sent you a PM with my email did you get it?