PDA

View Full Version : Attn: APACHERACINGTEAM.COM

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 06:33 PM
OK,I own the domain name....
Any of you guys want to put together an Apache site dedicated to Just Apaches? I'm looking for a group participation..A few ideas

* Track the boats that are still out there
* Registry
* Create an Apache "club" don't have to own one,just be a fan
* Plan Apache gatherings
* Merchandising(like I could leave this out ;)
* Blog,etc

Send me any of your thoughts and ideas...we all love these beasts,isn't it about time we make it official ?

Offshoredrillin
08-20-2009, 07:36 PM
maybe it's just me. but based on history. I think it is in bad taste to try to promote another website/marketing/ merchandising(yes you could have left it out). You dont own the name of the boat company so any merchandise would be illegal.

This site is for promoting and talking about boats including apaches, hence this section of the forum, not lining your pockets.

MarylandMark
08-20-2009, 07:36 PM
* Registry

Great idea! Keep it simple is my 2 cents- list by size, then name that you can click on to go to a page all about that boats linage.

Ratickle
08-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Great idea! Keep it simple is my 2 cents- list by size, then name that you can click on to go to a page all about that boats linage.

I think Bobby is already working on that.

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 07:53 PM
maybe it's just me. but based on history. I think it is in bad taste to try to promote another website/marketing/ merchandising(yes you could have left it out). You dont own the name of the boat company so any merchandise would be illegal.

This site is for promoting and talking about boats including apaches, hence this section of the forum, not lining your pockets.

Always have to be a critic...
First of all,I own one of the designs
Second: Not about profit..I could care less
Third: I would love to McAnus come after me
Fourth: It's about the boats...nothing more
Fifth: I do own the domain(and owned the co at one point)

I am looking for a collective effort....period
Promoting another website? Hardly..I think it would be great to promote this brand that has a sordid,yet important past in Offshore

Offshoredrillin
08-20-2009, 07:53 PM
thats already posted in the warpath thread.

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM

And as far as "Bad taste"....you better look at your avatar....DAMN

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 07:55 PM
thats already posted in the warpath thread.

Old list...is not current, doesn't apply

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 08:00 PM
And to take it a step further....any $$ generated can go towards paying expenses for the site....
and maybe even be an advertiser on this site....

Expensive Date
08-20-2009, 08:27 PM
That would be great to have all that recorded but would you get enough traffic to bring in advertisers.Why not use the existing Apache section in SOS

Offshoredrillin
08-20-2009, 08:53 PM
then update the list here, that's why this site was started. You were gone from OSO when I started posting there so I make no judgments, However, history is history. When I say in bad taste, I mean that it isn't proper to advertise or promote another site while being a guest here. the same that is someone started a thread with an object for sale and someone posted theirs for sale as well, its called poaching, especially for any type of monetary exchange, regardless if it goes to the site, the common goal is to build traffic here, not send it to another site. Advertisers here pay for that.

Lastly, my views on anything in life are my own, if I chose an avatar that i find funny, it's mine and I enjoy it, if you don't, than please feel free to put me on ignore, don't try to make it personal, many have tried and I wont lose. So in conclusion, if you want to have your own site, then by all means do so, but don't try to pull people from here. Best of luck.

Buoy
08-20-2009, 10:20 PM
then update the list here, that's why this site was started. You were gone from OSO when I started posting there so I make no judgments, However, history is history. When I say in bad taste, I mean that it isn't proper to advertise or promote another site while being a guest here. the same that is someone started a thread with an object for sale and someone posted theirs for sale as well, its called poaching, especially for any type of monetary exchange, regardless if it goes to the site, the common goal is to build traffic here, not send it to another site. Advertisers here pay for that.

Lastly, my views on anything in life are my own, if I chose an avatar that i find funny, it's mine and I enjoy it, if you don't, than please feel free to put me on ignore, don't try to make it personal, many have tried and I wont lose. So in conclusion, if you want to have your own site, then by all means do so, but don't try to pull people from here. Best of luck.

Rob, I'm gonna go ahead and say, once I figured out what your Av was aimed at, I was laughing my azz off. I was a grade school Catholic schoolboy, and I still find it funny.
I'm probably going to hell anyway for everything I've done, but I'm trying to make my amends, and maybe in enough years I can tip the scales in my favor.
Cheers.

cashbrain
08-20-2009, 10:39 PM

I can only view this post as a joke...poaching people?...please
I was asking for a collective EFFORT...for anyone who wanted to put this together. Why don't you help instead of slam me? I have no axe to grind,nor do I make this personal,so, please step down from the pulpit.I have no interest in monitary gain and if you think that t-shirts would make or break me,please re-consider that thought process.
I have no interest at all to promote another site...just assemble a simple,factual site for everyone to enjoy...pretty damn simple
History is history,eh? I say hearsay is nothing more than slander...
There is always a critic...can't we just do something that is positive for the sport?
Your avatar is simply in bad taste and offensive(and I'm Jewish)...sorry

cosmic12
08-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Rob, I'm gonna go ahead and say, once I figured out what your Av was aimed at, I was laughing my azz off. I was a grade school Catholic schoolboy, and I still find it funny.
I'm probably going to hell anyway for everything I've done, but I'm trying to make my amends, and maybe in enough years I can tip the scales in my favor.
Cheers.

OK so if you have figued it out please tell me because I have tried and just don't get it. I won't worry about that hell place I've been there, ain't so bad:ack2: and I'm not Catholic although I knew some grils in there little white dress's, You know how they go......after the show:26::drool5:

Buoy
08-21-2009, 12:39 AM
OK so if you have figued it out please tell me because I have tried and just don't get it. I won't worry about that hell place I've been there, ain't so bad:ack2: and I'm not Catholic although I knew some grils in there little white dress's, You know how they go......after the show:26::drool5:

Mark, Think Y.M.C.A.
I think you'll get it.
It took me a while, but once I figured it out, I thought it was hilarious!
Maybe sacrilegious, but it's still funny.

phragle
08-21-2009, 12:47 AM
well...the YMCA is a christian orginazation. So what is so bad about Christ promoting his own orginization????????

Buoy
08-21-2009, 12:54 AM
There is always a critic...can't we just do something that is positive

Your avatar is simply in bad taste and offensive(and I'm Jewish)...sorry

Interesting.
There is always a critic.{quote}
And then an avatar is being critiqued for bad taste.
Your avatar is simply in bad taste and offensive(and I'm Jewish){quote}

Lighten up Francis.

I can appreciate what you want to do with Apache. You are welcome to update the listing to current owners here.

I'll speak only for myself, but, one of the reasons this site was started was to bring all the info to one place. The last thing we want to see is people using this site as a springboard to other sites, and further spreading out the information.
Nobody likes to click on links and wait for things to load.
SeriousOffshore is trying to bring all this History and Information to one place.
Rather than having you post it elsewhere, you are welcome to post it here in the appropriate section.

Offshoredrillin
08-21-2009, 06:59 AM
I never said anything about your finances, dont know about them dont care about them.
How much more simple can I put it... If you want to start a thread here about the things you mentioned then by all means do so. But to come on here and say this.
Any of you guys want to put together an Apache site dedicated to Just Apaches? I'm looking for a group participation..A few ideas

* Registry
* Plan Apache gatherings
* Merchandising(like I could leave this out
* Blog,etc

Send me any of your thoughts and ideas...we all love these beasts,isn't it about time we make it official ?

and try to take content away from this site is plain wrong.

cosmic12
08-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Mark, Think Y.M.C.A.
I think you'll get it.
It took me a while, but once I figured it out, I thought it was hilarious!
Maybe sacrilegious, but it's still funny.

OK, I get it and thanks:) I am just alittle disappointed you missed the FZ lines there thow:26: vee dee vout tee voo tee..............all the way:rofl:

catastrophe
08-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I never said anything about your finances, dont know about them dont care about them.
How much more simple can I put it... If you want to start a thread here about the things you mentioned then by all means do so. But to come on here and say this.

* Registry
* Plan Apache gatherings
* Merchandising(like I could leave this out
* Blog,etc

and try to take content away from this site is plain wrong.

Thank you for making the point for us.
SOS is here to facilitate all of the points mentioned.

I'll keep following this, but thankyou for speaking up for SOS.

fund razor
08-21-2009, 08:56 AM
well...the YMCA is a christian orginazation. So what is so bad about Christ promoting his own orginization????????
Point of order:
Christ is Jewish. :D

Airpacker
08-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks Rob :)

Airpacker
08-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Point of order:
Christ WAS Jewish. :D

Fixed it for ya Fundy.

Ratickle
08-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Point of order, you're both correct.....:)

Geronimo36
08-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Lighten up Francis.

I take offense to that!!!:boxing_smiley: Just kidding!!!:kiss::rofl:
BTW, my name is Frank, not Francis, it says so on my birth certificate!:)

And, I'm Catholic but my father is Jewish....:leaving:

Interesting thread!:USA:

OldSchool
08-21-2009, 09:51 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Davidmnc
08-21-2009, 10:03 AM
WOW...........you guys went from starting a web site dedicated to Apaches to religion in less than two pages. But if you think about it. They are pretty closely related.

cashbrain
08-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Point of order:

Jesus was a Rabbi

Geronimo36
08-21-2009, 11:00 AM
I always thought he was a carpenter...

Jus messin with ya Jack!!! :)

DAREDEVIL
08-21-2009, 11:11 AM
I 'm in either way !!!!!!!!

What was this about again ??:rofl::confused::sifone:

cashbrain
08-21-2009, 11:29 AM
I always thought he was a carpenter...

Jus messin with ya Jack!!! :)

LOL...
Look guys..it would be nice to have an active registry of these boats,like a center of info to find out the history,etc.
Because these boats have such a history with offshore, i think it would be a great thing to do a have a group who passionate about the boats and the history...

phragle
08-21-2009, 11:40 AM
I take offense to that!!!:boxing_smiley: Just kidding!!!:kiss::rofl:
BTW, my name is Frank, not Francis, it says so on my birth certificate!:)

And, I'm Catholic but my father is Jewish....:leaving:

Thank you for being so Frank about your views. :26:

phragle
08-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Point of order:

Doesn't really matter..... Say there ws a religion worshiping Phragle, and lets say that I'm Taoist. The YMPA would be an orginization all about observing and practicing the pinciples and values of the Phragle. what the Phragle actually believes in is irrelavant, but one would expect images of phragle to be used in association with YMPA propaganda.

DAREDEVIL
08-21-2009, 12:16 PM
LOL...
Look guys..it would be nice to have an active registry of these boats,like a center of info to find out the history,etc.
Because these boats have such a history with offshore, i think it would be a great thing to do a have a group who passionate about the boats and the history...

I 100% agree !!!!!!!!!!!

LETS DO THIS !

Geronimo36
08-21-2009, 12:27 PM
If you put it up I'll offer my info.

It's kinda like Darren Luhrs collection of offshore history... ;)

catastrophe
08-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Then start a new thread in here and have some input from everyone,

Make a list of what you want to know about each boat, for example year, current owner, power, length, location, name etc etc.

Leave the thread go for a period of time; we all know it will have a bunch of BS comments in it; but when you guys are ready, let Ratickle know and SOS will pull it down, organize it properly and repost nice and clean , with a nice neat format as a registry AS AT 2009.

If we put it back up as a jpg you can all pull the pic and print it for yourselves to keep.

If you want to send in some pics of each we'll talk to some friendlies and perhaps we can get you all a nice big collage.

Ratickle
08-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Doesn't really matter..... Say there ws a religion worshiping Phragle, and lets say that I'm Taoist. The YMPA would be an orginization all about observing and practicing the pinciples and values of the Phragle. what the Phragle actually believes in is irrelavant, but one would expect images of phragle to be used in association with YMPA propaganda.

Now that would be a bunch of strange dudes. Probably Penguins and who knows what all.....:sifone:

phragle
08-21-2009, 01:45 PM
therre are no sheep in my flock.........

MarylandMark
08-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Leave the thread go for a period of time; we all know it will have a bunch of BS comments in it; but when you guys are ready, let Ratickle know and SOS will pull it down, organize it properly and repost nice and clean , with a nice neat format as a registry AS AT 2009.

As if you Mods don't do enough already but how about making it so post on that thread have to be approved?

That way saying "thanks for sharing" and so on (which I am guily of as well to encourage the OP to post more) will be eliminated and keep the "good stuff" intact.

Example is here: http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9637

That one is starting out great but we know in time 15% of the post will be the "good stuff" vs 80% of the 1st 10 post as it is now.

No offense to those that posted- I want to post keep it coming as well; just saying it is nice to keep it trimmed as well. Top Banana will be able to tell by the views on the main page how much we like it. The only issue would be how to keep them for being buried without having 1293 stickys

Davidmnc
08-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Now that would be a bunch of strange dudes. Probably Penguins and who knows what all.....:sifone:

The hijacking of this thread just refuses to end!!!! 39190

I like picking on Paul! :sifone:

Ratickle
08-21-2009, 02:15 PM
As if you Mods don't do enough already but how about making it so post on that thread have to be approved?

That way saying "thanks for sharing" and so on (which I am guily of as well to encourage the OP to post more) will be eliminated and keep the "good stuff" intact.

Example is here: http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9637

That one is starting out great but we know in time 15% of the post will be the "good stuff" vs 80% of the 1st 10 post as it is now.

No offense to those that posted- I want to post keep it coming as well; just saying it is nice to keep it trimmed as well. Top Banana will be able to tell by the views on the main page how much we like it. The only issue would be how to keep them for being buried without having 1293 stickys

The nice thing is to have the interaction during the thread creation. If you guys pick the someone to start the thread, they can continually update the first post based on what is discussed. Also, It can always be transferred to another, final, thread that is stickied at the start of the Apache forum.

It doesn't take long to wipeout, cleanup a thread.

My opinion, start two threads at the same time. One with what is known now, one for discussion. If the thread for the final facts gets something in it that should be in the other, quote it into there and we can then hard remove it from the "clean facts" thread.

phragle
08-21-2009, 02:42 PM
If we were to start a thread that was purely for facts such as being discussed, you have my muppet promise that I will not hijack it... :)

cosmic12
08-21-2009, 02:52 PM
If we were to start a thread that was purely for facts such as being discussed, you have my muppet promise that I will not hijack it... :)

Isn't that next to impossible? We are talking an Apachie thread correct?

fund razor
08-21-2009, 03:07 PM

I thought about that.... But decided the Jewish joke was funnier. :D

fund razor
08-21-2009, 03:08 PM
I still like the coffee table book idea.

I already have a website. :)

Ratickle
08-21-2009, 03:38 PM
I still like the coffee table book idea.

I already have a website. :)

We'll work on that.

MarylandMark
08-21-2009, 04:08 PM
My opinion, start two threads at the same time. One with what is known now, one for discussion. If the thread for the final facts gets something in it that should be in the other, quote it into there and we can then hard remove it from the "clean facts" thread.

That was my other idea but I was going to start another thread for that to lead the 2 thread thing by example

DAREDEVIL
08-21-2009, 04:35 PM
OK,,,,NOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND ??????????

I can swear this was deleted and now its back up ??!!!!!!! mmmmmhhhhh:confused:

ANYHOW i am in.

Post # 43 = APACHE is spelled like this not Apachie !!!!!:USA:

Davidmnc
08-21-2009, 04:37 PM

:icon_bs:

cosmic12
08-21-2009, 07:12 PM
OK,,,,NOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND ??????????

I can swear this was deleted and now its back up ??!!!!!!! mmmmmhhhhh:confused:

ANYHOW i am in.

Post # 43 = APACHE is spelled like this not Apachie !!!!!:USA:

SORRY! I was in a hurry something was chase'n me:willy_nilly:

DAREDEVIL
08-21-2009, 10:56 PM
SORRY! I was in a hurry something was chase'n me:willy_nilly:

It wasn't an APACHE was it .LOL:rofl:

Chris
08-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Jack,

We have a website strictly for Apaches already.

We also have one for high performance boat propellers.

We also have one for towing high performance boats.

We also have one for boat racing.

...and so on.

I'm guessing what you're saying is you want to start a site that YOU own and control where people can talk about Apaches. And you want to sell unlicenced merchandise knowingly violating someone else's trademark rights- again. Great way to start.

Jack- aside from your antics and bad dealings over the years, you've been permitted to post here freely as you've not committed any major violations of board rules yet. Plus, we all like to laugh at you.

I think what Rob was saying to you is that you don't go to the house of the local Pepsi bottler and bring a 2 liter of Coke. But I'm sure that's lost on you, as much is. After watching you thrash around the sport over the years it seems to me that you operate on "Jack Logic". Whatever you want to do is OK simply because you want to. You rationalize all the wrong out of it until you like the idea- or at least you think you can get away with it. This is just another in a long line.

As far as your Apache website, you have my blessing. Feel free to promote it here all you want. I'll be your first member. And I have a whole bunch of pals that want to join too. We'll come over and tell all of our favorite Jack stories.

P.S. The guy on the Cig trailer deal- he's still looking for you and is definitely going to kill you with his bare hands when he finds you.

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Jack,

We have a website strictly for Apaches already.

We also have one for high performance boat propellers.

We also have one for towing high performance boats.

We also have one for boat racing.

...and so on.

I'm guessing what you're saying is you want to start a site that YOU own and control where people can talk about Apaches. And you want to sell unlicenced merchandise knowingly violating someone else's trademark rights- again. Great way to start.

Jack- aside from your antics and bad dealings over the years, you've been permitted to post here freely as you've not committed any major violations of board rules yet. Plus, we all like to laugh at you.

I think what Rob was saying to you is that you don't go to the house of the local Pepsi bottler and bring a 2 liter of Coke. But I'm sure that's lost on you, as much is. After watching you thrash around the sport over the years it seems to me that you operate on "Jack Logic". Whatever you want to do is OK simply because you want to. You rationalize all the wrong out of it until you like the idea- or at least you think you can get away with it. This is just another in a long line.

As far as your Apache website, you have my blessing. Feel free to promote it here all you want. I'll be your first member. And I have a whole bunch of pals that want to join too. We'll come over and tell all of our favorite Jack stories.

P.S. The guy on the Cig trailer deal- he's still looking for you and is definitely going to kill you with his bare hands when he finds you.

Really...WTF are you talking about?
I have NEVER had ANY bad dealings...ever. Cig trailer? what are you talking about? More slander,more BS,MORE UNTRUTHS.
You don't know me,don't know anything about me, and certainly don't know anything about my business dealings. The only laugh here is your posting...
You make assumptions that I would control as site...nothing is further from the truth. I was more interested in someone ELSE running it,or a group...I get sooo tired of the false crap,innuendos, and just outright lies.Chris,your post has zero merit, zero basis, and zero credibility
So much for trying to do something for the sport....I should know better by now...:willy_nilly:

Chris
08-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Jack,

Do us a favor- find ONE PERSON that has soething good to say about you.

I got the Cig trailer story first-hand from the Chicago boys.

DAREDEVIL
08-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Ok,,,even togh this could be a very intresting debate ( fight ) ,,,,,,how about getting back on track ????

mmmmhhhhhhh:kiss::USA:

boatme
08-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Just ask Sarah Donahue (Offshore racer and movie star from across the pond) about Jack inviting her to Chicago while she was in the states Jack basicly abandoned her when she arrived to meet up with him. I talked to her directly when she got home (expencive phone call) and she was so mad she was spitting fire over the phone lines

I think all of Jacks threads got deleted over at OSO It would be fun to go back and read his stupidity all over again

I can name a number of "Jack antics" He was banned from OSO many years ago

I know he wasnt banned for being a nice guy I think the word at that time was TROLL

phragle
08-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Gentlemen,
Chris, you built this place, and have countless hours and money in it. Jack, I don't know you from Jack. Not to be ungratefull, quite the contrary actually, but as a charter member I speak up from time to time when threads are taking a wrong turn. This is thread headed for the ditch. It is not the 'flavor' I believe we are tryin to portray.

boatme
08-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Gentlemen,
Chris, you built this place, and have countless hours and money in it. Jack, I don't know you from Jack. Not to be ungratefull, quite the contrary actually, but as a charter member I speak up from time to time when threads are taking a wrong turn. This is thread headed for the ditch. It is not the 'flavor' I believe we are tryin to portray.

Let me tell you somthing

This is the guy that once he has screwed you everyone on the internet boards will scream "Why werent we told what this guy is like ? why were we not warned "

Well guess what guys i am warning you now this guy is in itfor himself and is so full of chit his eyes are brown (if there not brown then he is a quart low)

He sent me a PM this is it " --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've got a big ****ing mouth.Why don't you say all these wonderful things to my face...
I promise you won't walk away under your own power. "

So told him he knows how to find me and to bring it then he says

"Oh yaaaa...I run right over to kick ur ass.Hardly.."------------------------------------------------------------

He thinks he is Joe tough guy on the keyboard, I have been here with him before

please read all of his posts it makes for great comedy

OldSchool
08-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Jack,
I believe that Chris just asked for one person that had something nice to say about you. That shouldn't be a tall order to fill.......

......Now where is that Corrado boy???:rofl::sifone::rofl::sifone:

boatme
08-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Corrado that is funny i remember those days

I think Corrado has grown up a bit and become more of a productive offshore member :)

catastrophe
08-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Seems like not everyone got the KINDER GENTLER memo.

I'll talk to the staff that was faxing it out on Monday.

Till Monday....Game On.

boatme
08-22-2009, 11:24 AM
leave it up i need a good laugh

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Jack,

I got the Cig trailer story first-hand from the Chicago boys.

So...what you know is hearsay from guys that went out of their way to make me look bad.
AND...I can assure you that there is not one thing that THEY can point to that I did something wrong...ever.

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Gentlemen,

I agree...I tried to delete the thread.

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=boatme;302032]

Please do

boatme
08-22-2009, 12:22 PM

* Registry
* Plan Apache gatherings
* Blog,etc

Ok you asked here they are My thoughts and Ideas

1) Track the boats that are still out there-- Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum that is called "Track the boats that are still out there"

2) Registry --- What are you registering? Owners? Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum called "Registry"

3) Create an Apache "club" don't have to own one, just be a fan--
I think that is called Serious Offshore! Or OSO! or Speedwake ! ext....... If you want a club that meets together then Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum "Apache club don't have to own one, just be a fan" Then organize your get-togethers on the site

4) Plan Apache gatherings-- I would thing the best place to get the word out is on the forums that are already out there Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum called "Planning Apache gathering"

5) Merchandising(like I could leave this out ;) -- So start a web site for merchandise kind of like Skater Wear has done.

Invest your own $40,000 in clothing inventory and a trailer to go to boat shows like they did (this was done by an individual, using Skater logos with Douglas Marines approval) Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum that tells about your new merchandise site (i think it is free to do post a business venture on this site)

6) Blog, etc ---Post a new thread on Serious Offshore Apache forum and let everyone know where to go to read your rantings

As I see it there is plenty of places to post information regarding Apache. An independent site will only have a few people participating and will be just like the rest of Jacks failures and it will struggle and die. Look at it this way I am trying to help Jack from creating one more failure.

What I think is Jack wants is to be King. (Just my opinion) he was tossed from his own boat club, his venture into Apache boats was not successful , he got tossed from OSO. He has now come here only to use this as a venue to create yet another failure using someone else's success (Serious Offshore)

Trust me I am not trying to create drama I am trying to help Jack from making another mistake, and to warn anyone who might want to toss money at this venture to be very careful (no one say they were not warned ahead of time)

Lots of Luck Jack If you start a new site let me know I will sign up right away I love good humor

boatme
08-22-2009, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=boatme;302032]

Please do

I did !!! see Sarah Donahue example (this is just one)

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:29 PM
What I think is Jack wants is to be King. (Just my opinion) he was tossed from his own boat club, his venture into Apache boats was not successful , he got tossed from OSO. He has now come here only to use this as a venue to create yet another failure using someone else's success (Serious Offshore)

Trust me I am not trying to create drama I am trying to help Jack from making another mistake, and to warn anyone who might want to toss money at this venture to be very careful (no one say they were not warned ahead of time) Lots of Luck Jack If you start a new site let me know I will sign up right away I love good humor

More hearsay... I left the club I started because they wanted to have just a Poker Run...now there is no club other than Bad Influence,which I think they have the right idea. That is what my intentions were all along...a club for the sport.Unfortunately, others had a better idea and we know where that went
Actually, my venture with Apache was very successful..I made money
Tossed from OSO because I wouldn't give Steve tapes that he wanted to market
No interest in being King of anything and if you honestly believe(which apparently you do) that I have ANY interest in making money,I don't
I didn't make any money with the club...as a matter-of-fact, I paid alot out of my own pocket
Please...if you sure going to state things,please be factual and not slanderous

boatme
08-22-2009, 12:31 PM
So...what you know is hearsay from guys that went out of their way to make me look bad.
AND...I can assure you that there is not one thing that THEY can point to that I did something wrong...ever.

I think this is one of these moments like when the mother is watching her son in the marching band at a parade and she says "Look my son is the only one marching in step ! everyone else is out of step" Hmmm
:26::willy_nilly::icon_bs:

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=cashbrain;302072]

I did !!! see Sarah Donahue example (this is just one)

The world according to Mark...

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:35 PM
I think this is one of these moments like when the mother is watching her son in the marching band at a parade and she says "Look my son is the only one marching in step ! everyone else is out of step" Hmmm

Still waiting for FACTUAL information

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:41 PM

Maybe it's time for you to not follow all the hearsay and false information.
I have never thrown you under the bus and think you have done alot for Offshore with your Poker Run. I did the same in Chicago...worked hard for 3 years to create a club and wired alot of people together.
Unfortunate that this thought process of having to slam someone to gain control is what this is about.
Bottom line...I love the sport and would like to see it advance..period
Not about money,not about being king, Just about the sport

boatme
08-22-2009, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=boatme;302083]

The world according to Mark...

First hand Jack

She called me on her way to chicago and then called me when she got home almost in tears

Earth to Jack
I said it before to you , I am done having an intelegent conversation with an unarmed man

Jack if you want to follow up on the threat you posted in PM i am happy to meet you face to face to see if you can follow through

If Serious wants to orchestrate a match i am in!! Lets put it in the ring with the gloves in controled enviroment and call it "Jacks - A patch E blood web site fight night" with Serious Offshore streaming the video

I will even drive to Chicago if you want to step in a ring. I take threats serious Jack. Can you back it up ?

this is the threat you sent me via PM in case you forgot

"You've got a big ****ing mouth.Why don't you say all these wonderful things to my face...
I promise you won't walk away under your own power.

Ok Jack how about it ?
My contribution to this thread is over (until further needed ) LOL

Mods if you want this one taken off to keep the thread going let me know i will pull it this guy gets my hair up

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 12:53 PM
You just can't stick to the facts...more BS
I wish you the best Mark....really

fund razor
08-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Can we all take a deep breath please? :)

Jack: you have been pretty good around here. You do know some things, and you have something to add. While you have the right to do what you want, I am sure can you see why your idea... and posting it here, caused some negative reactions.

Yes, Chris had some strong words. It happens. He sure doesn't throw his weight around very much, because he considers this all of our website. But, this time he chose to. So be it.
We are all grown men around here. See if you can shake it off. Ok? No need for this to deteriorate any more.

Guys: Please don't take Chris' strong statement as a sign that we should all pile on Jack and start handing him his azz. That's not cool. Chris made his comment. Let's not all pile on.

Marc: Yeah, maybe this is one of those out of step moments. But are you typically the guy who stand up at the football game and screams "HE IS MARCHING OUT OF STEP, LOOK!!!" I doubt it.

Let's resist the urge to pile on, ok?

Let's have difference of opinion without having it turn into a school yard. Please.

Every thread doesn't need to become an expose on what certain members know about other certain members. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fun anymore, and half of us will get banned. We all have been around a litte or a lot. We all have people that we like and dislike. And some people that we just can't stand at all. Let's try and work through that without all heck breaking loose.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

boatme
08-22-2009, 12:56 PM
Fund you are right in this case ( I hate that ) :)

i have said my peice and I am done

If i need to pull somthing let me know

catastrophe
08-22-2009, 12:57 PM
If Jack acknowledged that he errored in judgement by trying to start a website off of this place..and apologized...I'd have to say he's more than defending himself here...I actually feel hes doin OK.

fund razor
08-22-2009, 01:01 PM
Fund you are right in this case ( I hate that ) :)

i have said my peice and I am done

If i need to pull somthing let me know
Yeah, what the heck is up with THAT? :D

Ok. But if you two end up fighting... the winner has to go three rounds with me for charity. :D
The loser has to sit in a dunk tank for same charity. :)

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Can we all take a deep breath please? :)

Jack: you have been pretty good around here. You do know some things, and you have something to add. While you have the right to do what you want, I am sure can you see why your idea... and posting it here, caused some negative reactions.

Yes, Chris had some strong words. It happens. He sure doesn't throw his weight around very much, because he considers this all of our website. But, this time he chose to. So be it.
We are all grown men around here. See if you can shake it off. Ok? No need for this to deteriorate any more.

Guys: Please don't take Chris' strong statement as a sign that we should all pile on Jack and start handing him his azz. That's not cool. Chris made his comment. Let's not all pile on.

Marc: Yeah, maybe this is one of those out of step moments. But are you typically the guy who stand up at the football game and screams "HE IS MARCHING OUT OF STEP, LOOK!!!" I doubt it.

Let's resist the urge to pile on, ok?

Let's have difference of opinion without having it turn into a school yard. Please.

Every thread doesn't need to become an expose on what certain members know about other certain members. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fun anymore, and half of us will get banned. We all have been around a litte or a lot. We all have people that we like and dislike. And some people that we just can't stand at all. Let's try and work through that without all heck breaking loose.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Thanks...a voice of reason.
I did try to take the thread down when it was going south and it was put back up.

DAREDEVIL
08-22-2009, 01:13 PM

Ok. But if you two end up fighting... the winner has to go three rounds with me for charity. :D

LOL,,,,,PLEASE LET ME BE PART OF IT !!!!!????:seeya::drool5:

CAN WE GET BACK TO APACHE NOW .......mmmmhhhh,,,,ok i guess we are .HEHE:rofl:

fund razor
08-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks for being open minded guys.

fund razor
08-22-2009, 01:14 PM
LOL,,,,,PLEASE LET ME BE PART OF IT !!!!!????:seeya::drool5:

You don't have a dunk tank, do you? :D

boatme
08-22-2009, 01:18 PM

I am up for that if i can name the charity
Make A Wish Foundation

We can call it "Cash fer Brains" Knock out mania LOL

By the way can ya swim?? cause you are gunna be in the dunk tank a long time LOL

fund razor
08-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I doubt that Make A Wish wants to be co-branded with THIS show. ;) :D

fund razor
08-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Make A Wish Foundation

By the way can ya swim?? cause you are gunna be in the dunk tank a long time LOL

If you guys are as old and out of shape as I am... it will be "pass out mania." :D :D

boatme
08-22-2009, 01:23 PM
2 minute rounds and 10 minute breaks

can i order out lunch between rounds ?

catastrophe
08-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Make A Wish Foundation

If you need a dunk tank...you can use the boat with the duct tape on it.
Then no one has to be able to swim.:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
08-22-2009, 01:29 PM

OH CHIT ,,,NOW WE HAVE THE OLD FARTS FIGHTING BECAUSE OF THEY'R EGO......LOL

NO,NO ,,,i did not say that !!!!!!!

It just slipped out of the hand .:rofl:

U know i love u all !!!:kiss:

But,,hey ,,i fit in the out of shape category. Old ,,NOOOOOOOOO still 20 !!!!!

DAREDEVIL
08-22-2009, 01:31 PM
You don't have a dunk tank, do you? :D

Will the pool work next door ??

cashbrain
08-22-2009, 01:32 PM
If you need a dunk tank...you can use the boat with the duct tape on it.
Then no one has to be able to swim.:sifone:

LOL....know anyone who has one?:26:

boatme
08-22-2009, 01:40 PM
OH CHIT ,,,NOW WE HAVE THE OLD FARTS FIGHTING BECAUSE OF THEY'R EGO......LOL

NO,NO ,,,i did not say that !!!!!!!

It just slipped out of the hand .:rofl:

U know i love u all !!!:kiss:

But,,hey ,,i fit in the out of shape category. Old ,,NOOOOOOOOO still 20 !!!!!

outta shape and in your 20's?? you got problems my friend LOL

boatme
08-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Fund is in shape it is just the shape is a little like a pear LOL

Ratickle
20's my azz........:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
outta shape and in your 20's?? you got problems my friend LOL

My MOM said that i have problems since i can remember .hehe

And 20's yes since 18 years !!!:leaving:

If you look at my AVATAR,,u can tell !!

DAREDEVIL
08-22-2009, 01:43 PM
20's my azz........:sifone:

whaaaaaaaatttt ??? Lol

Ratickle
08-22-2009, 01:46 PM
whaaaaaaaatttt ??? Lol

I know that's you in your avatar.........:sifone: :rofl: :sifone: :leaving:

catastrophe
08-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Fund is in shape it is just the shape is a little like a pear LOL

SSSOOOO...thats why he wears a medium jacket:):)

J-Bonz
08-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Then start a new thread in here and have some input from everyone,

Make a list of what you want to know about each boat, for example year, current owner, power, length, location, name etc etc.

If we put it back up as a jpg you can all pull the pic and print it for yourselves to keep.

If you want to send in some pics of each we'll talk to some friendlies and perhaps we can get you all a nice big collage.

Sounds like a good Six Sigma project..... :)

fund razor
08-22-2009, 02:34 PM

Yeah, if I can wear one of those two beer hats. :D

fund razor
08-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Sounds like a good Six Sigma project..... :)

We are going from good to great. ;) :D

fund razor
08-22-2009, 02:39 PM
SSSOOOO...thats why he wears a medium jacket:):)
As a hat. :)

fund razor
08-22-2009, 02:40 PM
It really is a heck of a lot more fun to work these things out like reasonable people than to scrap and fight and get our blood pressure up. Heck, I could stroke out. :)

OldSchool
08-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Jack,

How's that homework assignment coming along Jack???:sifone::sifone::kiss:

boatme
08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
How's that homework assignment coming along Jack???:sifone::sifone::kiss:

Now that is just frickin funny that is :rofl::leaving::willy_nilly:

cashbrain
08-26-2009, 11:42 AM
These guys put together a smear campaign against me without any basis...
and I need to win a popularity contest with them...please
I couldn't care less.

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 12:04 PM
These guys put together a smear campaign against me without any basis...
and I need to win a popularity contest with them...please
I couldn't care less.

I vote we make him an Honorary Post Whore. Or maybe just the Post Whore mascot!

All in favor say I! :26:

Geronimo36
08-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Would it be a "website" / registry or a "forum"?

If it was an actual "registry" or "website", I don't think that is a conflict or interest because it does not directly compete since this is mainly a forum...

Although, the "website" could pay to be a sponsor here, just food for thought... ;)

Have fun guys, I'm outta this one...

cashbrain
08-26-2009, 12:35 PM
:kiss::26:

cigdaze
08-26-2009, 01:12 PM
:26: :sifone:

boatme
08-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Although, the "website" could pay to be a sponsor here, just food for thought... ;)

I like this Idea How about it Jack You are promoting a different site how about a few sponsor dollars for SERIOUS

cashbrain
08-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I like this Idea How about it Jack You are promoting a different site how about a few sponsor dollars for SERIOUS

What other site am I promoting?:biggrinjester:

Ratickle
08-26-2009, 02:53 PM
What other site am I promoting?:biggrinjester:

I think he was talking about how you started this thread. Open a new website, start a new forum, sell new stuff.

cashbrain
08-26-2009, 02:59 PM
I know what he was referring to...
So many assumptions...forum,etc? I was merely asking if a GROUP of guys wanted to put this together and all of a sudden, I was trying to make money, steer people away from SOS, and so on...which is about as far from the truth as possible.
I own the domain..and offered it to anyone who wanted to assemble it. I don't have the time,nor do I have any interest in running any web sites...
No good deed gets unpunished..I learned that when I started the club in Chicago:cuss:

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 03:46 PM

* Registry
* Plan Apache gatherings
* Blog,etc

Hmmmmmm :huh:

Davidmnc
08-26-2009, 03:46 PM
And to take it a step further....any $$ generated can go towards paying expenses for the site....
and maybe even be an advertiser on this site....

I think they were referring to this comment.

cashbrain
08-26-2009, 03:50 PM
OK...I still don't get how that translates with these goofs thinkin I'm retiring on a web site when I don't have any interest in making a dime on this...nothing,nadda
I have to write it off to opinions...and you know what they say about those

The only time I made ANY money with Offshore was on the sale of APACHE...the boat club cost me a few thousand, the web site cost me $$...anyone thinking that this site or this sport is about making money, think again....(I take exception with Cig, Outerlimits)

Can't my post just be as simple as doing something positive for the sport?

Tommy Gun
08-26-2009, 05:21 PM
I own the domain..and offered it to anyone who wanted to assemble it. I don't have the time,nor do I have any interest in running any web sites...
No good deed gets unpunished..I learned that when I started the club in Chicago:cuss:

I'll take it, PM me the paperwork to sign. Thx!

Dean's Customs
08-27-2009, 07:14 AM
All you guys have wayyyy too much time on your hands, this thing is out of control...

cashbrain
08-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Watz up Dean? We need a few pics of your boat....probably the nicest TG I have ever seen...immaculate !!

ApacheRob
08-27-2009, 01:21 PM
All you guys have wayyyy too much time on your hands, this thing is out of control...

agreed

DAREDEVIL
08-27-2009, 02:13 PM
agreed

Yeah,,,,but funny as hell !!!:rofl::sifone:

cashbrain
08-27-2009, 03:03 PM
I agree...Blondin's posts are abysmal as hell:sifone:

TCEd
09-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Whois Record
Domain Name: CASHBRAIN.COM

lookie, lookie.

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 07:40 AM
one down for a Useless Apache thread...
kinda sad and shy´s people away from the brand IMO.

Think of it in a worst case scenario you got an Apache and you read all kinda comments of your boat and your taste and sofort...prolly you´ll end up leaving the sport alltogether or leave at least the forums.

Seems good ole U.S.A ain´t big enough for Jack and his love for Apache ;)

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 08:31 AM
one down for a Useless Apache thread...
kinda sad and shy´s people away from the brand IMO.

Think of it in a worst case scenario you got an Apache and you read all kinda comments of your boat and your taste and sofort...prolly you´ll end up leaving the sport alltogether or leave at least the forums.

Seems good ole U.S.A ain´t big enough for Jack and his love for Apache ;)

It's like Spring and Fall, Hot and Cold, etc...........

Can't have an Apache discussion without Good and Evil opinions........:sifone:

boatme
09-04-2009, 08:53 AM
ok that makes me "GOOD" ?

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
ok that makes me "GOOD" ?

Depends on the day and thread......:sifone: :sifone: :sifone:

Sean Stinson
09-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Wonder what Ben Kramer would say about all of this if he gets out of prison!!!!!!!

boatme
09-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Depends on the day and thread......:sifone: :sifone: :sifone:

Goood point

boatme
09-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Wonder what Ben Kramer would say about all of this if he gets out of prison!!!!!!!

he would say "Whose got a boat with and open cabin" (need some room) LOL :26::drool5::rofl:

Roger 1
09-04-2009, 10:29 AM

"Where the Hell is that guy that turned my boat into a bowrider"?:mad:

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 10:31 AM
"Where the Hell is that guy that turned my boat into a bowrider"?:mad:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was looking at some nice bowriders though. That may be the ultimate on the planet......

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 10:33 AM
he would say "Whose got a boat with and open cabin" (need some room) LOL :26::drool5::rofl:

and the answer would be Midnight Express... :26:

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 10:36 AM
But honestly guys let´s not go the way the other sites goes with Apache threads and lets put this back on track

An Apache Registry here would be great but thenagain we might have to ask about the owners opinions if they want any publicity or whereabouts of their posessions public.

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 10:48 AM
It's like Spring and Fall, Hot and Cold, etc...........

Can't have an Apache discussion without Good and Evil opinions........:sifone:

Let´s just TALK ABOUT THE BOATS AND THEIR HISTORY.
Race Records and how boats were brand new and became the nice custom pieces some of them are today.
Come to think of in everytime Apache gets mentioned I think Firstly of Sacred Ground as it has the toughest attitude.
Warpath is an Ikon, Mark And Lucy´s boat a Prime example of how a ordinary Hot Rodder can have and operate one, a perfect example of how I like it.
No Reservations being another.

Starchaser, Team Apache, Predator et.al All out Racers... info of how they differ and sofort is nice to know and put in the history books.

Now guys can we at least do this Together and forgettabout the crap...:03:

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Why not start the thread with the registry of those you know are okay, Mark and Lucy, Nykamp's. etc. Then we'll talk to the others.

May I suggest you start by PM'ing Bobby and find out his favorite and why?????

Then go from there....

fund razor
09-04-2009, 11:04 AM
But honestly guys let´s not go the way the other sites goes with Apache threads and lets put this back on track

An Apache Registry here would be great but thenagain we might have to ask about the owners opinions if they want any publicity or whereabouts of their posessions public.

They don't "own" an Apache. They are just caretakers. Otherwise... the boats would be known as the owners name rather than their Indian name. No matter who "owns" it... it is Warpath.

And frankly... if a person wanted to boat in privacy and inconspicuosly blend in... they don't buy an Apache.

Posting what body of water that a particular boat is in does not exactly make them a target for bad people. I don't think that we'll post addresses and google maps.

fund razor
09-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Why not start the thread with the registry of those you know are okay, Mark and Lucy, Nykamp's. etc. Then we'll talk to the others.

May I suggest you start by PM'ing Bobby and find out his favorite and why?????

Then go from there....

Or even somebody could start with their own boat. :)

Chris
09-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Why would I want to be "registered"? What benefit or enjoyment would I get?

I like talking to other owners, making new friends and sharing information.

fund razor
09-04-2009, 12:41 PM

It's like sex offenders... people feel better knowing where the Apache owners live. :D
But seriously....
It may create new opportunites to talk to other owners, make new friends, and share information? :)

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 12:46 PM

Maybe different word, but if you are known to be an owner of a famous, (or infamous) Apache, I could email you and tell you how wonderful you are.....:sifone:

fund razor
09-04-2009, 12:52 PM
You could send him a jacket. :)

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 02:28 PM
They don't "own" an Apache. They are just caretakers. Otherwise... the boats would be known as the owners name rather than their Indian name. No matter who "owns" it... it is Warpath.

Ok so Apaches are living mystique, I could go with some roleplaying like that...
Me being the Chief Little Big Horn ;)

And frankly... if a person wanted to boat in privacy and inconspicuosly blend in... they don't buy an Apache.

Well think them as blue-blooded...everybody recognizes them and they are mostly ok with that but still like their privacy.
Owning a powerboat can be done in style too despite the boat being loud and sofort.

Posting what body of water that a particular boat is in does not exactly make them a target for bad people. I don't think that we'll post addresses and google maps.

I Think everybody is ok with that.

MikeyFIN
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
You could send him a jacket. :)

OUCH....:rofl::biggrinjester::reddevil::willy_nilly::bigear:

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 02:53 PM
OUCH....:rofl::biggrinjester::reddevil::willy_nilly::bigear:

Well said......

Ratickle
09-04-2009, 02:56 PM
And just a comment, if anyone ever thinks this place gets like that other one did sometimes, send a PM to Fund, I , or any other mod or admin and it will be fixed.

Passionate discussion of a subject is encouraged, name calling and the killing of the messenger isn't.

Make sense?:)

fund razor
09-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Ok so Apaches are living mystique, I could go with some roleplaying like that...
Me being the Chief Little Big Horn ;)

Well think them as blue-blooded...everybody recognizes them and they are mostly ok with that but still like their privacy.
Owning a powerboat can be done in style too despite the boat being loud and sofort.

I Think everybody is ok with that.

Ok Chief. :D

But, Apaches really are a living mystique.

boatme
09-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Hey can we get rid of that Ratickle guy he is nuthing but a trouble maker :)

Ratickle
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Hey can we get rid of that Ratickle guy he is nuthing but a trouble maker :)

I agree, ban him......:boxing_smiley:

Geronimo36
09-06-2009, 08:16 AM
It may create new opportunites to talk to other owners, make new friends, and share information? :)

Or maybe even help you sell it one day or someone might want to buy it and you didn't even know you wanted to sell until they started writing 5 zero's on a check! ;) (ps, just a different perspective)

The "living" registry is Bobby and a few select others, which is how I sought out and bought my boat and got the full history. :)