PDA

View Full Version : J.C. Watts

RedDog382
11-06-2008, 12:03 AM
What ever happened to J.C. Watts? Thought maybe he was presidential material ...

fund razor
11-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Great question. Forgot about Watts.

btw... welcome!!

DonMan
11-06-2008, 10:42 AM
What ever happened to J.C. Watts? Thought maybe he was presidential material ...

We just elected one of them to the white house, now you want 2 ?? :huh:

BGIII
11-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Post-Congressional career

He is chairman of the J.C. Watts Companies, which works with clients on strategies for business development, communications and public affairs. J.C. Watts Companies is attempting to develop a television news channel that emphasizes news provision from an African American perspective.

He serves on the boards of the Boy Scouts of America, the United States Military Academy, Africare, BNSF Railway, Clear Channel Communications, Dillard's and Terex Corporation. He is the previous chairman of GOPAC. He writes a monthly column for The Sporting News and is a frequent political commentator on many nationally-syndicated political talk shows, including The Tavis Smiley Show, The Situation Room, Hannity and Colmes, and Meet the Press.

In 2004, he became a spokesman for National Grants Conferences, a group that offers through infomercials access to millions of dollars in government subsidies.

Wiki

I wouldn't trade that for getting back into politics! When does the man sleep?

RedDog382
11-06-2008, 12:37 PM
We just elected one of them to the white house, now you want 2 ?? :huh:

I'm not at all racist. Some of my best (working) friends are black, my stepfather was black/american indian and was one of the kindest and most honorable men I've ever met. Everyone is the same color inside. I simply don't like Obama, his background, his platform, or his tactics. We are in for a very rough ride. I figured it would be great to have a black president for all the right reasons, but one who has more than speaking/brainwashing talent.

RedDog382
11-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Great question. Forgot about Watts.

btw... welcome!!

Thanks Fund. Just following the sheep off the cliff! :D

fund razor
11-06-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm not at all racist. Some of my best (working) friends are black, my stepfather was black/american indian and was one of the kindest and most honorable men I've ever met. Everyone is the same color inside. And this is a man who looks inside people for a living.

I simply don't like Obama, his background, his platform, or his tactics. We are in for a very rough ride. I figured it would be great to have a black president for all the right reasons, but one who has more than speaking/brainwashing talent. That is exactly what I have said to people.

fund razor
11-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks Fund. Just following the sheep off the cliff! :D
Smart to wait until a nice soft layer of sheep is already covering the landing. :D