PDA

View Full Version : SV Unlimited

XtremeRacing
08-18-2009, 09:58 PM
We are getting real close to getting all the bugs out of the Sobe Entertainment Boat. This 39 Phantom just needed alittle HP to wake her up.We ran well in Sarasota but got bit the first time right in the a$$. Michigan was awsome we got a much better start and we were runnimg out front for 3-4 laps until we got bit again by a GD silly water hose leak. We know we couldnt make a mistake with the Hard Rock boat breathing down our necks...anytime they are around u have to bring your A game and we did . We still have a lot of work to do.Next on the list is gears, props, and drive heights. SV Unlimited is going to get very exciting so hold on boys and girls. Throttle -Up is building us a new set of props that we are excited about trying next week. I want to thank Rick Trumel for all his hard work rigging the boat and installing the motors for us, what can I say other then there is no better. Also want to thank Randy and all his crew at Cobra Power for building us a pair of scarey blower motors, and all their support. Randy worked with us on Sat. in Sarasota dialing in the motor and after the race went back to the shop and they went over everything... you dont get better support then that. Finally I'd like to thank SBI for getting us our newest advertiser SOBE ENTERTAINMENT RACING we look forward to working with them.

Thank you one and all with out your help we wouldnt be where we are:
Richard Davis and the entirer Davis Family
Throttle Up
Cobra Power
Rick Trumel Marine
SBI
Horse Feathers
Gaffrig

DAREDEVIL
08-18-2009, 10:22 PM
We are getting real close to getting all the bugs out of the Sobe Entertainment Boat. This 39 Phantom just needed alittle HP to wake her up.We ran well in Sarasota but got bit the first time right in the a$$. Michigan was awsome we got a much better start and we were runnimg out front for 3-4 laps until we got bit again by a GD silly water hose leak. We know we couldnt make a mistake with the Hard Rock boat breathing down our necks...anytime they are around u have to bring your A game and we did . We still have a lot of work to do.Next on the list is gears, props, and drive heights. SV Unlimited is going to get very exciting so hold on boys and girls. Throttle -Up is building us a new set of props that we are excited about trying next week. I want to thank Rick Trumel for all his hard work rigging the boat and installing the motors for us, what can I say other then there is no better. Also want to thank Randy and all his crew at Cobra Power for building us a pair of scarey blower motors, and all their support. Randy worked with us on Sat. in Sarasota dialing in the motor and after the race went back to the shop and they went over everything... you dont get better support then that. Finally I'd like to thank SBI for getting us our newest advertiser SOBE ENTERTAINMENT RACING we look forward to working with them.

Thank you one and all with out your help we wouldnt be where we are:
Richard Davis and the entirer Davis Family
Throttle Up
Cobra Power
Rick Trumel Marine
SBI
Horse Feathers
Gaffrig

COOL,,,u forgot to mension me ...lol ,,,ok i don't know what i did ,,but at least say something good about me . HAHA:rofl::sifone:

XtremeRacing
08-18-2009, 11:03 PM
You r the best Lol

Phantom1
08-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Good stuff - always pulling for the Phantoms on the race course.

MarylandMark
08-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Throttle -Up is building us a new set of props

Sweet!!!

Congrats on the sponsor!!

ThrottleUp Props
08-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, they will be....indeed!

Thanks M&M

Julie

XtremeRacing
08-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Julie tell them if your not running a Throttle=UP propeller you are going to be chasing one ......