PDA

View Full Version : SBI New York Race.....Support Boats

Pat D
08-17-2009, 06:14 PM
To all of our volunteer support boats for the NY race....

We will need to get the paperwork in as early as possible this year, so we know who will be working with us.

If you go to the SBI website.......www.superboat.com then click on the
"Next Event" box.

On the upper right hand side of the page under "Event Resources", click on "Patrol Boat" and it will let you download a form to fill out. This will be for anyone wanting to be a PATROL/MEDICAL/TURN/PACE/START FINISH boat.
When you fill it out, you can click on "EMAIL" and it will go directly to the SBI office, or you can print it out and mail it to the office or myself.
Please do it soon, if you wait until close to race time, no-one will be in the office to get it....

You can also go to the Coast Guard link and get the times and locations for harbor closings.

Please also look at the event schedule for NY, you are welcome at any of the events if you are working with us..

Because of the Hudson River 400th anniversary celebrations and activities this year, security will probably be tighter than usual and the river will be much BUSIER....so your cooperation in this procedure will be greatly appreciated and help make it a smooth day.
Last minute sign-ups on Sunday morning will not allow us to get you on the Coast Guard list.

You guys are one of the best and most dependable groups on the circuit so I know this will work out great.
I will be IN REGISTRATION STARTING FRIDAY SEPT. 11TH FROM 9 TO 5 AND ALL DAY SATURDAY 10 TO 5.
If you are working with us, you are welcome to come to the drivers meeting on sat. morning at 9 to get updates and sign in and get your flags etc.
I WILL NEED NEW PAPERWORK!!!!!!! (for us and the Coast Guard)
Any questions....email me...
Thanks so much......I can't wait.
Pat D.