PDA

View Full Version : Important Boatracing article

stevequick
08-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Important announcement:
Click here: Powerboat racing – a massive penis extension?
An interesting perspective on what we do. I think the first response to it is perfect.
To my way of thinking you would want a massive penis extention because a small one would defeat the whole purpose.
SQ

stevequick
08-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Working on link

ThrottleUp Props
08-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Important announcement:
Click here: Powerboat racing – a massive penis extension?

To my way of thinking you would want a massive penis extention because a small one would defeat the whole purpose.
SQ

I like the way you think!!!:rofl:

Julie

MarylandMark
08-16-2009, 04:44 PM
This it?

http://www.xtremesport4u.com/other-extreme-threads/powerboat-racing-a-massive-penis-extension/

MarylandMark
08-16-2009, 04:45 PM
In the USA offshore powerboat racing is split between the OPA Races, SBI/APBA/UIM races and the OSS races.

:lurk5:

stevequick
08-16-2009, 05:23 PM
This it?

http://www.xtremesport4u.com/other-extreme-threads/powerboat-racing-a-massive-penis-extension/

Thank you.
SQ

stevequick
08-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Extreme is extreme regardless of money spent. How much does it cost for a high-altitude rack and set up? How about the gear required for any of the skysports? A quiver of boards? F-1 (or any auto racing)? Different levels of $$$, but still lots of them, regardless.

What point is there to speed climbing in Yosemite? Breath-hold diving to 400 feet? Traveling the world for an endless summer?

The raison d’etre for risk sports is the activity themselves. Some people do ‘em to prove penis size, some because they like the endorphin rush and some — to ostensibly quote Mallory — because it’s there.

As climber Alex Lowe once said, “The best climber in the world is the one having the most fun.”

That applies to ALL the risk sports, costs be damned.

DAREDEVIL
08-16-2009, 06:45 PM
I had to ask my wife about that............but she said since i started racing,,,,,,,,"IT" got shorter.....LOL !!!!

TO SLOW ,,,i guess :confused: :rofl:

F1-00 Racing
08-16-2009, 06:49 PM
I had to ask my wife about that............but she said since i started racing,,,,,,,,"IT" got shorter.....LOL !!!!

TO SLOW ,,,i guess :confused: :rofl:

now now Scott, I think she just meant that she is fed up with "IT" always being tied to a rope.....:sifone:

Ratickle
08-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I'll have to think about answering her, certainly sounds like someone who has never felt the need for speed in any type of motor sport.

Wonder if her Mom was a Clapton fan???