PDA

View Full Version : Great interview with Lip-Ship...

Tank
08-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Great interview and a behind the scene look at Lip-Ship...Enjoy.

http://os.performanceboats.com/videoPlayer.swf?q=22472

http://os.performanceboats.com/videoPlayer.swf?q=22476

JupiterSunsation
08-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Guy knows the product! I can't believe anyone would buy a new Cig from anyone but Phil.

Chris
08-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks!

I know everyone here wants to see Phil's paid infomercial done on another forum website.

Tank
08-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks!

I know everyone here wants to see Phil's paid infomercial done on another forum website.

Chris, hope the link didn't offend you. It was not a paid infomercial it was a Performance boats magazines interview on video kind've like what Powerboat mag does in it's magazines (as a matter of fact they interviewed Phil a couple years ago.

Just thought with Phil being an advertiser here, and many of his customers on this site, they would enjoy the interview. Many of those on this site don't visit other sites and may have not seen the interview.

I highly doubt you'll loose any members to Performance boats forums...Completely different format that I don't really think most here would enjoy.

Again, didn't mean to offend with the post.

Chris
08-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm just screwin with ya' :)

Cigdude
08-19-2009, 12:35 AM
I found it interesting. I think anyone who follows his business model will succeed in any business.

Quinlan
08-19-2009, 07:57 AM
I just ordered some parts from him Monday will be here today! Great help.
Now if I was only about 1500 miles closer he would have another boat in his shop!

Tank
08-19-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm just screwin with ya' :)

Whew...Don't screw with me....I'm sensitive since back when I ****ed you off when you first started the site.:sifone::sifone:

Offshoredrillin
08-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Whew...Don't screw with me....I'm sensitive since back when I ****ed you off when you first started the site.:sifone::sifone:

don't be so whiny copper...want me to show you how to handle these noobs.... :D...chris knows I'm right, just takes time for them to see it, but I'm generally coooooreeeect.

Von Bongo
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
I've only bought a couple windscreens from Phil but he and Vanessa have been very helpful.

Offshoredrillin
08-20-2009, 07:30 AM
I've only bought a couple windscreens from Phil but he and Vanessa have been very helpful.

I've wound up using him for everything and he has been a great asset. trying to get a return call or someone to answer the phone at cigarette is a waste of time.

Tank
08-20-2009, 03:55 PM
don't be so whiny copper...want me to show you how to handle these noobs.... :D...chris knows I'm right, just takes time for them to see it, but I'm generally coooooreeeect.

Did Stecz sign onto your screen name?? :sifone:

Offshoredrillin
08-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Did Stecz sign onto your screen name?? :sifone:
nope, he calls me for the A+ material...dont let him fool ya.