PDA

View Full Version : Its Official

Wanted Racing
08-11-2009, 09:28 PM
We are coming to NY, with a new wheelman, Al Colbertson has joined forces with Team Wanted, and we are happy to have him. The sad news is that Walter has stepped down do to health reasons. The team will miss him, he is one hell of a racer(drinker). walter and I have been threw some fun times and some rough times, he will be missed. Do to the two of us racing together I have made a new friend and that is part of what we are doing here. Thanks Walter for the memories. Wild Bill:reddevil:

Ratickle
08-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Glad and sad at the same time for you.......

Maybe we'll see you there.

Wanted Racing
08-12-2009, 06:31 AM
Glad and sad at the same time for you.......

Maybe we'll see you there.

Thanks

Bodyshot1
08-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Bill - great to hear - Best of Luck!

ThrottleUp Props
08-12-2009, 12:49 PM
I am glad to hear your going to be racing Bill! Congrats to Al as well!!!!!

Julie

AugiePensa
08-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Congrats guy's. Al is a great NUT!

SHARKEY-IMAGES
08-15-2009, 07:40 AM
We are coming to NY, with a new wheelman, Al Colbertson has joined forces with Team Wanted, and we are happy to have him. The sad news is that Walter has stepped down do to health reasons. The team will miss him, he is one hell of a racer(drinker). walter and I have been threw some fun times and some rough times, he will be missed. Do to the two of us racing together I have made a new friend and that is part of what we are doing here. Thanks Walter for the memories. Wild Bill:reddevil:

Sorry to hear about Walter. Good thing we got that Team photo of everyone in Maryland.

Best of luck with Al.

See ya in NY.