PDA

View Full Version : Michigan City

XtremeRacing
08-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Just got home, and wanted to thank everyone in Michigan City it was one of the best sites and events I have been to in a long time. This was there first yr and the support was great. The fans are some of the best I have even seen, they came out everyday day after day to support us.
The beach was packed on Sunday with approx. 40,000 people, and after the race tons stayed for hrs, and walked the pitts.

Scott B said it best at the awards , we cant wait till next yr.....

SC288
08-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Just got home, and wanted to thank everyone in Michigan City it was one of the best sites and events I have been to in a long time. This was there first yr and the support was great. The fans are some of the best I have even seen, they came out everyday day after day to support us.
The beach was packed on Sunday with approx. 40,000 people, and after the race tons stayed for hrs, and walked the pitts.

Scott B said it best at the awards , we cant wait till next yr.....

Which team were you with? Thanks again for making the trip to MC we had a blast!

Ratickle
08-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Frank is the Davis Motorsports 40 (?) Phantom.

RACESDAD
08-10-2009, 06:04 PM
what a great venue !! Lucas Oil had a great time in our state

XtremeRacing
08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Thank you for having us we will be there 4sure next yr it was awsome...

Sobe Entertainment #56 SV Unlimited

Ratickle
08-10-2009, 07:17 PM

Here Frank is. Not a very good shot, sorry.....

ThrottleUp Props
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM
The boat looks great Frank!!!!

Julie

XtremeRacing
08-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks Julie, we missed you guys this weekend .Matt would of enjoyed dinner i was in rare form!

imco offshore
08-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Here Frank is. Not a very good shot, sorry.....

frank you richie did a great job, that boat looks great congrats.

rchevelle71
08-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Boat looks good Frank, glad to see a sponsor on the side, see ya when ya run FL again.

XtremeRacing
08-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Thanks guys its been a while coming, I want to Thank SBI for putting it togther for us.

SC288
08-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Thanks again for making the trip....you guys ran hard. Did you lose a drive or engine? Your boat was by far the loudest....can't wait till next year :driving: !

XtremeRacing
08-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Not a 100% sure yet, we were taking on water and lost alot of oil in one motor. Boat is on the way back to the shop now, we'll dig in the next few days.
You should all be proud you did one hell of a job, and the fans were awsome.

ThrottleUp Props
08-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Julie, we missed you guys this weekend .Matt would of enjoyed dinner i was in rare form!

He will be HEARTBROKEN when he hears this!

Julie

Magic Medicine
08-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Not a 100% sure yet, we were taking on water and lost alot of oil in one motor. Boat is on the way back to the shop now, we'll dig in the next few days.
You should all be proud you did one hell of a job, and the fans were awsome.

You guys did run hard! The boat was crazy loud! Very exciting to watch! Thanks for coming! We never get anything near this cool in our back yard! Thanks again for coming and please come back! My 3 year old son had a blast friday walking the dry pits in the rain:rofl::)

Pat D
08-11-2009, 09:57 AM
From a staff point of view, there isn't anything that this community could have done to improve their hospitality in Michigan City.
Everyone did a fantastic job of creating a great race site with everything an event like this needs. EVERY racer commented on the reception they got from everyone involved.
In the past, at some events there are complaints of PR and advertising, but not in this case. After the awards, I talked to a woman from Chicago that missed the whole race because the traffic was backed up to the interstate and they couldn't get in.
She was glad to hear it will be on CBS in the fall but will make sure to plan ahead for next years race.
Thank you Jason and Michigan City.........great job.
Pat D.

DAREDEVIL
08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Frank is the Davis Motorsports 40 (?) Phantom.

"39" Phantom .

Phantom1
08-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Don't miss this article......the locals sound happy.

http://thenewsdispatch.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=25068