PDA

View Full Version : Pics of SBI-Michigan City...

Coach
08-10-2009, 12:09 PM
As soon as my cousins husband, Paul Kemiel www.paulkemielphotographics.com can edit and update the shots he took over the weekend everyone will be able to view them at his website.

Enjoy!

:)

Ratickle
08-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Have him add to the thread, or start a thread. Will be interesting to see.

phragle
08-10-2009, 12:29 PM
wheres the piks you took coach?

Coach
08-10-2009, 05:13 PM
When you go to Paul's website click on the drop down menu item titled Professional Boat Racing... There are 4 galleries there, with incredible shots!

Tana Moore, Propeller Magazine said this:

"Paul Kemiel has taken some of the most wonderful boat racing shots ever and many of them are right here. "

Check these out until Paul can upload Michigan City...

Eaton Photos
08-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is James Eaton. Some already know who I am, since I am also on OSO, and I have met many teams over the past 3 months. I am a photographer, based in Louisville, Ky, and I have been traveling to several races this season (OSS, OPA, SBI). I plan on being at a few more. Maybe NY in 2 weeks, probably the OPA Nationals, possibly the OSS Nationals, & who knows, maybe even Key West :D

I will also, be posting & sharing pics of Detroit, St. Clair, & most recently, Michigan City.

Have A Good Night/ Morning.

Coach
08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
When you go to Paul's website click on the drop down menu item titled Professional Boat Racing... There are 4 galleries there, with incredible shots!

Tana Moore, Propeller Magazine said this:

"Paul Kemiel has taken some of the most wonderful boat racing shots ever and many of them are right here. "

Check these out until Paul can upload Michigan City...

Ready to see now:

www.paulkemielphotographics.com

:seeya: