PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Supercatracing.com

mikey
08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone we just wanted to say thank you to everyone that tuned in for the broadcast on sunday. There were some hurddles we had to face with the PA system but we have that figured out and should not be a problem in the future. We are also working on some new ideas for the broadcasts would like some input on what you the fans would like to see. Thanks for you support and please let us know what we can do.

Mikey
Marty
Tony

Team Supercatracing.com

Pop
08-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks guys, great job.

Pop

2TR
08-05-2009, 12:33 PM
You guys did a great job like always !! A+++

Rick KOTECKI

mikey
08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
You guys did a great job like always !! A+++

Rick KOTECKI

Dont worry Rick I will get it right next time buddy!!!!

Whoz Your Daddy
08-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Mike

Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to our sport. See ya in Long Island

mikey
08-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Mike

Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to our sport. See ya in Long Island

Mike it was great to hang out with you and Doris over the weekend and I cant wait until NY. Hope everything is ok with the boat and call me if you need anything!!!!

scottc
08-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Fantastic job. This is your true calling I think and hope that some of the people in charge can see what you have done for the sport and reward you well for the work you have done. Without your work none of the fans would have a clue what's going on and who is who. AAAAAAAAAAA+

Look out Martin, you have taught him well.

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Nice chatting and hanging with you Mikey. Great job. Just finished watching the races and interviews.......:) :) :)

See you Sunday......:26: :26:

imco offshore
08-05-2009, 02:32 PM
great job mikey , thank-you and all the people that work,promote,and finance it ,,,was awsome

MarylandMark
08-05-2009, 03:24 PM
fantastic job. This is your true calling i think and hope that some of the people in charge can see what you have done for the sport and reward you well for the work you have done. Without your work none of the fans would have a clue what's going on and who is who.

+1

Supercat Racing
08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
The entire archive is now available if you missed the LIVE broadcast of the 2009 St Clair River Classic
www.supercatracing.com You can also view a bit of inside offshore comedy as well as "Cooking With Louie". Enjoy the antics during the awards ceremony! Paul Budraux ROCKS!!!

Marty

GoFastSonic
08-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Mike it was great to hang out with you and Doris over the weekend and I cant wait until NY. Hope everything is ok with the boat and call me if you need anything!!!!

Mikey: It was great hanging with you also and thanks for offering any help we might need and the great job you do so the fans and those of us on the shore know whats going on. Great job again as usual. See you in Patchogue!! Doris

Phantom1
08-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I look forward to the next one.

AugiePensa
08-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey Tony, as you know I couldn't be there but THANKS to you I kinda was. Great Job, Thank You All!