PDA

View Full Version : I admit it I am prejudice!!! Not against color but against profession

boatme
11-05-2008, 06:55 AM
I think one thing that has not been addressed in this election is the problem with our legal system. We need legal reform to help with health care costs, insurance costs, and the tempering of the great American lottery called a lawsuit

We have just put into office three lawyers (Mr. and Mrs. Obama and Joe Biden) so the chance of getting any legal reform in this country has been lost

I did not like either candidate but I voter for Mc Cain because he is not a lawyer

Now don’t get me wrong I think their are a few good lawyers out there and I support all three of them  But as a whole the profession is killing this country and I am surprised how little an out cry there is about this issue. There is little accountability to lawyers when they offer advice and it goes wrong, there is no reason for a lawyer not to take most cases as they are the first in line to get paid no matter what the issue. Most people are afraid of attorneys and what they know, so very few stand up to the legal system

Our moral fiber has been decayed buy the lack of accountability of individuals for themselves. The desire for a payday when something happens in there life that is nothing more than an accident (Of there own or by someone else) we need to put a rein on the legal system and stop allowing it to suck us dry. The legal system increases insurance costs, and the cost of goods in almost every aspect of American commerce

Accountability has gone out the window and our problems are not only the financial side.
What are we telling our kids when someone is given 15 years in prison and gets out in 8 years for good behavior? We are telling them that everything is negotiable
Here is an idea, how about doing the 15 years and you get 20 years for bad behavior?

I admit it I am prejudice!!! And I am tired of the legal system running and ruining this country

This is my rant now we return to your regularly scheduled personal nightmares

cigdaze
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
But he's gonna pay all our mortgages and bills...:rolleyes:

boatme
11-05-2008, 08:47 AM
But he's gonna pay all our mortgages and bills...:rolleyes:

yep so we have money to pay the lawsuits when sombody slips and falls on the front porch

stecz20
11-05-2008, 08:50 AM
yep so we have money to pay the lawsuits when sombody slips and falls on the front porch

im gonna sue you for my poster... my feelings are also hurt, thast gonna cost ya....:03::03:

boatme
11-05-2008, 08:56 AM
you have only one feeling and it is hurt permanant

Its all about the money now my friend Can you say BLACKMALE (No I am not refering to the new president)

Indy
11-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Our moral fiber has been decayed buy the lack of accountability of individuals for themselves. The desire for a payday when something happens in there life that is nothing more than an accident (Of there own or by someone else) we need to put a rein on the legal system and stop allowing it to suck us dry. The legal system increases insurance costs, and the cost of goods in almost every aspect of American commerce

Good paragraph