PDA

View Full Version : St Clair SVL Teams.

2TR
08-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks for allow us Bat-Boats the pleasure of running with you; well more like getting lapped. WIDE OPEN THROTTLE RACING is fun even if your last in line.

MOBILEMERCMAN
08-04-2009, 06:41 PM
It was nice to meet you Rick. Thanks for joining in on the fun.

MattBMiller
08-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Were you throttling Rick?

Dunbar 104
08-04-2009, 08:36 PM
did you guys get buzzed by and of the big boats

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 09:59 PM
did you guys get buzzed by and of the big boats

Who, us????????:sifone: :) :sifone:

I love the pic with JD. What a surprise that was on the inside......

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Were you throttling Rick?

Yep, Rick throttled in SVL and Class 5 both so Dean could concentrate on the Wahoo Vee....

And they both did a great job......:26: :03: :26:

imco offshore
08-04-2009, 10:23 PM
it was great to meet all you guys ,, maybe we can do it again , i,m not sure but i think most ov the svl,s next race is loto, call chris and see if he will bring them their, that would be a great time also,

Ratickle
08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
it was great to meet all you guys ,, maybe we can do it again , i,m not sure but i think most ov the svl,s next race is loto, call chris and see if he will bring them their, that would be a great time also,

I think Chris's red one, and Deans Yellow one (with a little work), are the only two that have any chance at all......

Interesting, wonder if we can whipple it by then????????:sifone:

Wahoo 214
08-05-2009, 12:39 PM
I think Chris's red one, and Deans Yellow one (with a little work), are the only two that have any chance at all......

Interesting, wonder if we can whipple it by then????????:sifone:

There is a red/white one with a whipple that ran 100+. It would be more than competitive in SVL.

Paul, buy mine, up grade it and kick some azz.

Sean H
08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Who, us????????:sifone: :) :sifone:

I love the pic with JD. What a surprise that was on the inside......

Runnin' a little wide were you? :26::sifone:

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Runnin' a little wide were you? :26::sifone:

Not really, look how far the shore is away...

Just traffic ahead and he made his choice. If you look at the Supercat TV Vid, he actually ran inside the channel marker on that lap between the marker and the turn boat where we'd been running to stay out of the way.

I think it was just mostly the way traffic behind and ahead worked out with the speed difference. You'd have to ask him....

Sean H
08-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Just givin' you a hard time, I am sure Tony was keeping a close eye on you....:sifone:

We had Bud Light and CRC on our outside with a 110 MPH difference in speed (we got lapped every lap) last year... it's what happens when you put the two extremes of the classes on the course at the same time.:ack2:

imco offshore
08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
There is a red/white one with a whipple that ran 100+. It would be more than competitive in SVL.

Paul, buy mine, up grade it and kick some azz.

wahoo please wait before you guys invest in a bat boat for svl. it was an idea for the rest of this year, ask randy what direction he is giong with this first.

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 04:05 PM
wahoo please wait before you guys invest in a bat boat for svl. it was an idea for the rest of this year, ask randy what direction he is giong with this first.

It wouldn't be legal (especially if it won :sifone: )

A couple of special occasions are nice though. We do think it will spin a 31 or 32, we were on the rev limiter chip a lot of the time, even with the heating issue.

Wahoo 214
08-05-2009, 04:20 PM

No worries, I have no interest in SVL.

2TR
08-05-2009, 04:52 PM

To late... Dean already bought one 4 years or so ago. :biggrinjester:

Ratickle
08-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Just needs one of these, and no problem.......:sifone:

NRE 454 Twin Turbo Small Block Chevy Dyno 1931HP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exARfVAVyEs

imco offshore
08-06-2009, 08:09 PM

everyone i stand corrected, WERE GOING TO PATCH A Q :driving: let the games begin again!!!

Ratickle
08-06-2009, 10:25 PM
everyone i stand corrected, WERE GOING TO PATCH A Q :driving: let the games begin again!!!

Sweet........:26: :26: :26:

Now, how can I work this out???????:sifone: