PDA

View Full Version : Place your bets

BY U BOY
11-04-2008, 11:27 PM
How long until you know who gets knocked off:sifone:

socalstone
11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm thinking within 6 months.

Buoy
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Probably sooner.
Tensions are high.

Bobcat
11-05-2008, 12:11 AM
and it won't be a " lone assassin" it will be 2 million

magnum25
11-05-2008, 12:13 AM
I predict less than 2 months:lurk5:

DollaBill
11-05-2008, 12:16 AM
get a pole. less than a year. I knew he would get erected but I still can't believe it tonight

Wardey
11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Whats really bad is that over half that voted for him did it for the color. They have no f'n idea what he is about. OK people, you wanted change....you got it. Dave

socalstone
11-05-2008, 12:18 AM
and it won't be a " lone assassin" it will be 2 million

LOL... he'll be trampled.

BY U BOY
11-05-2008, 12:19 AM
get a pole. less than a year. I knew he would get erected but I still can't believe it tonight

I tried to add a poll but was unable to. Maybe one of the mods could do it.
1 month
3 months
6 months
9 months
12 months

socalstone
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM

I think we all just got the pole.

Cash Bar
11-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Oh jeez, how did YOU get here.

Even Jay agreed his politics would remain elsewhere.

Bobcat
11-05-2008, 01:18 AM
This is a GREAT day for America. Those who have taken this great nation and brought it to its knees will soon be gone. It will be up to all of us to stand up and work to make it great again. And we will.

take a pill adolph, you going to run the money lenders out of the temple?

phragle
11-05-2008, 01:25 AM
if he lasts 2 years his approval rating will make bush seem like the most popular president in history

Cash Bar
11-05-2008, 01:34 AM
I got $5 that says he doesn't make the Inauguration.

phragle
11-05-2008, 02:38 AM
I got $5 that says he doesn't make the Inauguration.

I will take that bet, as of now he has SS up his azz, and those boys are good.

Tony
11-05-2008, 08:31 AM
I will take that bet, as of now he has SS up his azz, and those boys are good.

Im betting theres a lot of secret service agents who just became a little more "lazy" today.

The problem with Obama getting whacked is, you have to look at whos next in line. We are fuked any way you look at it.

getchasum111
11-05-2008, 08:39 AM
wow...it's a sad sad day....i'm really afraid of what the future holds....it's going to get worse before it gets better....

Trim'd Up
11-05-2008, 08:45 AM
I think it will be a little more well funded and organized hit than the last bunch that got caught. I am by no means a Biden fan but it sounds better than what we have now.

macjazzy
11-05-2008, 08:53 AM
The second worse thing that can happen for this country is if he gets offed ( the first being him being elected) There will be massive rioting, and he will be sainted as the best man who ever lived. All we can hope for now is anther Carter-esque lame duck presidency and a republican sweep in 2012.

The Liberals and college kids, and minorities wanted this, well they got what they wanted.

cigdaze
11-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Whats really bad is that over half that voted for him did it for the color. They have no f'n idea what he is about. OK people, you wanted change....you got it. Dave
No sht...a junior senator with barely a leg to stand on. We are now headed by a person who votes "present" more than anyone else...That's conviction, for ya. :dupe:

PARADOX
11-05-2008, 08:58 AM
He can't get it..

I can't handle a nother MLK thing. This is actualy a good thing. It will be hell for 3-4 years to come.. No matter what. THen the Dmes can.. and will and should get the blame and 4 years from now it will be a different story.
However... accidents happen every day. People get sick... get brain hamirage.. etc..

>> CATMANDON'T !!! at this point he is "president ellect"
I'm all for helping the poor and the underpriviliged.. But mark my words... Employees that want a ful days of work when they worked only 6.. are gone.. the nice expensive christmas parties and bonuses... are history.. Company pickniks?? thng of the past. Corporate paid benifits...co. cars.. car allownaces.. giving a full tank to the formen for picking up donuts... forget it.. Donatinonsfor charity??? LMAO.. All the BS that Obama wants,,, will have to come from somewhere.
Many of my clients.. (Upper income) they been cutting overhead for months.. The worse is yet to come..

Catman...!!!! when your or your friends son and doughter wants a favor getting a summer job... I will give him/her the address of the white house..

HeII is coming.. get ready... many has no idea what's coming.. but Congrats... :(