PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a divorce......

t500hps
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I came home the other day and told my wife I wasn't leaving but that I was filing for a divorce. With Obama coming into office she will be a non-working single mother of 3 kids. The government will take care of her, the kids, and cover our mortgage. In 4 years when EVERYONE is poor and a new President is elected, we can get married again!!!!! :biggrinjester:

socalstone
11-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Sounds reasonable. How'd she take it?

Buoy
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I came home the other day and told my wife I wasn't leaving but that I was filing for a divorce. With Obama coming into office she will be a non-working single mother of 3 kids. The government will take care of her, the kids, and cover our mortgage. In 4 years when EVERYONE is poor and a new President is elected, we can get married again!!!!! :biggrinjester:

" I have 3 kids and zero money... why can't I have zero kids and 3 money" - Homer Simpson

just felt like quoting that.

BY U BOY
11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
" I have 3 kids and zero money... why can't I have zero kids and 3 money" - Homer Simpson

Post whore:dupe:

Buoy
11-04-2008, 11:39 PM
post whore:dupe:

t500hps
11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Sounds reasonable. How'd she take it?

Well, now I'm her sugar daddy instead of her husband.......after she stood back up and wiped her chin off.....

oh sorry, wrong story :)

Seafordguy
11-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Are you sure she isn't divorcing you after the black eye you gave her?

t500hps
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Are you sure she isn't divorcing you after the black eye you gave her?

I still haven't lived that down yet.........:leaving:

Wrinkleface
11-05-2008, 10:04 AM

Congratz!! Let us know how that workz out!! Any suggestions on how I can pull something like that off w/ my dog???? Thanx in advance!!!!!:26:

Sea-Dated
11-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Might have to try the something similar. Have to find a way out of the impending tax hikes.

getchasum111
11-05-2008, 11:09 AM

thats pretty phucking smart....i really think that would work.....i was going to get married here directly after 3 years of dating....whats another 4 years...and i think she will go for it also...

getchasum111
11-05-2008, 11:12 AM

whats up Buoy...i'm heading up to Lexington Ky today...i can't buy alcohol in somerset....2 hr round trip for a 6 pack or 100 30 packs and a case of vodka....how far are you from Lexington....

Perlmudder
11-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Well, now I'm her sugar daddy instead of her husband.......after she stood back up and wiped her chin off.....

oh sorry, wrong story :)

haha i just busted out laughing in class! nice!

Formula 382 sr-1
11-05-2008, 05:33 PM

So it's ok to tell you about me and her right, She is so HOT!!!:biggrinjester:

Buoy
11-05-2008, 08:57 PM
whats up Buoy...i'm heading up to Lexington Ky today...i can't buy alcohol in somerset....2 hr round trip for a 6 pack or 100 30 packs and a case of vodka....how far are you from Lexington....

Damn dude.
My house is 1-1/2 ish from Lex.

But, I'm in Nashville until Friday.
Did you happen to see any of the trucks heading northbound that were hauling what appeard to be windmill propellor blades?? I think I saw 4 trucks hauling 2 blades each.
Those things are friggin' HUGE!!!

KENNYO
11-06-2008, 11:13 AM
What the hell is up with KY? You can fvck your sister but you can't buy liquor..... That ain't right!:sifone:

Ted
11-06-2008, 11:53 AM

I remember when we were at Cumberland we had to drive to Tennessee for beer, but it wasn't 2 hours, more like 35 miles or something, you can't get it anywhere closer than Lexington?

getchasum111
11-06-2008, 01:54 PM
I remember when we were at Cumberland we had to drive to Tennessee for beer, but it wasn't 2 hours, more like 35 miles or something, you can't get it anywhere closer than Lexington?

if you are already in Jamestown it is closer to go to Tn. but for me it is right outside Lexington from Somerset....i make a trip about every 3 months....i stock up...

getchasum111
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Damn dude.
My house is 1-1/2 ish from Lex.

But, I'm in Nashville until Friday.
Did you happen to see any of the trucks heading northbound that were hauling what appeard to be windmill propellor blades?? I think I saw 4 trucks hauling 2 blades each.
Those things are friggin' HUGE!!!

yea i saw them....phucking huge....and they are windmill blades...

03darkshadow
11-06-2008, 04:13 PM
does that plan work if you are white too?

t500hps
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
I hope so....I'm white