PDA

View Full Version : Serious paceboat?

Sean H
07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
I thought I read earlier this year that there was going to be a Serious paceboat at all the OPA races? Haven't seen it on the webcast or in any of the pics yet.

Bobcat
07-26-2009, 07:13 PM
there was a serious raceboat

MarylandMark
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm still waiting on the wrap and fuel card but I'll be pacing as soon as they arrive..

Ted
07-27-2009, 09:16 AM
2 of the paceboats in OC had Serious stickers but we didn't have enough time to wrap or letter one of them. (One already had a graphics wrap so that would have been problematic) Chris tells me that after we clear the first million we are getting a new Fountain and all the founders get to drive it for at least one race :D :D :D After we get done thrashing....er, driving it, we will send it around to the Charters, so you have that to look forward to :D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES
08-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Chris tells me that after we clear the first million we are getting a new Fountain and all the founders get to drive it for at least one race :D :D
Now that would be a priceless photo op.
Me driving a Fountain.... :sifone:

Slandrew
08-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Now that would be a priceless photo op.
Me driving a Fountain.... :sifone:tIM YOU COULD TAKE MINE FOR A BLAST ANYTIME:driving:

OldSchool
09-08-2009, 11:02 AM
I thought I read earlier this year that there was going to be a Serious paceboat at all the OPA races? Haven't seen it on the webcast or in any of the pics yet.

Tune in for Cambridge! :cool:;):cool::cheers2:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
09-08-2009, 11:11 AM
tIM YOU COULD TAKE MINE FOR A BLAST ANYTIME:driving:

COOL !!! :driving: