PDA

View Full Version : The king of st.clair ?

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 04:58 PM
OK who,s going to be the king of st,clair? place your vote here and why , lets have fun here NO politics, or business opinions, SVL guys all must post , all fans your opinions mean the most , your our fans , also let us know if your comming to the race. :seeya:

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 05:10 PM
By George Batickle will be the King.:hat:

Davidmnc
07-23-2009, 05:21 PM
This is a tough one. Jim is my guy, but I am pulling for Paul. But I think experience will get the job done. Don't make Paul feel too bad about him self Jim!!!!

phragle
07-23-2009, 05:24 PM
I predict Daredevil will somehow manage to break out even though he won't even show up.... :biggrinjester:

glassdave
07-23-2009, 05:36 PM
I predict Daredevil will somehow manage to break out even though he won't even show up.... :biggrinjester:

yea but he's got ointment for that . . . . :ack2::sifone:

DAREDEVIL
07-23-2009, 05:37 PM
I predict ,,that i am king anyways and everywhere !!!!!!!!:rofl:

And about showing up ,,,,mmmmmmmhhhh we see ?!

Other then that my vote is for GOERGE !!!!!!!!!!!

Ratickle
07-23-2009, 05:51 PM
I'm going with George and Jim,

but there's a girl and guy team gunning for you plus an Anaconda:ack2:.....

ANd nomatter what anybody says, BatTrickle will not go back out and hit the pace boat if there's a caution due to a ship......:)

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Truth is we are gunning for them. They are currently holding the crown. It should be good. At this point anyone could take the flag in St. Clair.

phragle
07-23-2009, 05:59 PM
I predict ,,that i am king anyways and everywhere !!!!!!!!:rofl:

And about showing up ,,,,mmmmmmmhhhh we see ?!

Other then that my vote is for GOERGE !!!!!!!!!!!

Now therein lies the problem... DD HAD the money to race the the entire season, UNTILL he went and hired Reggies P.R. guy....

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 06:40 PM
the facts are 104 has been known to run 95 ,,,, 66 has already tasted the checkard flag this year, AND retained the expertize of the ANACONDA,,,,29 is typhoon you know MADDD DOGGG SCHLUESS ,, i dont think he is going to rollover easY? then comes Travis and Mazokowski the reining kilo record holders in this kind of water? AND COMES COLE TRICKLE AKA ratrickel the newest nemises to the fleet out to make his statement known? and of course you can,t forget the RED ,,WHITE,,& BLUE ,, WELL THIS IS BOILING UP to be a great WAR IN THE NORTH? if you don,t drive or ride in an SVL your just another boater ??? :driving:

SVL66
07-23-2009, 07:38 PM
I hear MADDOG will be driving and throttling. trophy biotch will be making cocktails

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 08:31 PM
I hear MADDOG will be driving and throttling. trophy biotch will be making cocktails

trophy,s in the house,,,, is it by choice , or do we need to get randy someone ,, :USA:

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 08:39 PM
trophy,s in the house,,,, is it by choice , or do we need to get randy someone ,, :USA:

Don't underestimate Trophy. He may kick some Anaconda:sifone: A$$

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Don't underestimate Trophy. He may kick some Anaconda:sifone: A$$

i trully understand , i have felt the rath of trophy before, i was more looking for some guy on a jet ski ,,lol or maybe someone that races remote control boats, ect,,,, :reddevil:

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 08:46 PM
:huh: hay i just noticed something ??? HOW COME I,M THE ONLY ONE WITH AN < EDIT> BOX HAA HAA ???? BECAUSE I,M A BEGINNER ? HA

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
:huh: hay i just noticed something ??? HOW COME I,M THE ONLY ONE WITH AN < EDIT> BOX HAA HAA ???? BECAUSE I,M A BEGINNER ? HA

You can only edit your own posts. Unless you are a moderator.

imco offshore
07-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Is it a privelage or a consequence

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 09:05 PM
If you need to change something or you noticed a mistake you can correct it. You can only edit your post for 24 hours. Then it stays

Ratickle
07-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Is it a privelage or a consequence

Depends on who's doing the posting.......:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
07-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Depends on who's doing the posting.......:sifone:

Ratickle,,,lol can i hire u to edit my post to the better and correct my writing . HEHE:seeya::sifone:

ANYWAYS ,,,I AM STILL KING .LOL

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
ANYWAYS ,,,I AM STILL THE DNF KING .LOL

Scott, You are the King alright LOL...

Thanks for the vote earlier

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-23-2009, 10:34 PM
You know I am just having fun Ha HA .

DAREDEVIL
07-23-2009, 10:37 PM
You know I am just having fun Ha HA .

I do to,,,waiting on the guys bashing ,,,,,lol but i guess they all agree .HEHE:rofl:

Jim,,i just want to have fun everywhere ,,thats all ,,,i don't really give a rats a$$ about anything .

I been like that and i stay like that,,u will not hear anything political from me on her ever again.
And everybody else should do the same?!:USA:

Ratickle
07-23-2009, 10:43 PM
ANYWAYS ,,,I AM STILL KING .LOL

But, will you be the King of St Clair??????:sifone:

Ratickle
07-23-2009, 10:45 PM
And one thing to always remember.

It is better to be the DNF King than the DNS(tart) King........ :26:

inbetween
07-23-2009, 10:46 PM
The FANS are gonna be the kings of ST Clair!!

The show on the water is incredible. The party on the street is awesome.

DAREDEVIL
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
But, will you be the King of St Clair??????:sifone:

If i can make it there,,,,YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driving:

DAREDEVIL
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
The FANS are gonna be the kings of ST Clair!!

The show on the water is incredible. The party on the street is awesome.

AGREE,,they are always and everywhere KING ,,,i am cool with that.:USA:

imco offshore
07-24-2009, 09:51 AM
WHO,S going to be the king of st , clair,,,,, it,s a week away and their comming from everywhere,,,,,,,the teams ready their boats on saturday,,,,, the fans on the wall watch and say " i cant wait one more day ",,,, team 104 wants to show the way, with 5 more drivers saying their aint no way,,,,, the pace boat comes to start the run ,,,, everyone looks at eachother and says "theirs going to be hell in turn one ", they barell off into the turn ,,,, knowing damn well someones going to get burned,,,, the teams round the corrner comming out of two , thanking god willie,s not their to run into you, as they head down the stright ,,,, it,s time to show,,, was it expert or faite . the fans on the wall are drinking their dinner ,,,,,, and wondering if they really picked the right winner.,,,,, the teams are running boat to boat its only the first lap too early to vote. ,,, the racing is hot,, the smokes in the air, and someone makes a move and you say ,,, < hay is that fair > the race is about over and it,s time to go , a team breaks out front and try,s to steel the show, the teams in the back with tricks in a bag ,,,, it,s now or never if we want that flag,,,, it,s a hard race to the finish,,,,, and the SVL ,S show it,s the class to be in no matter where we go,,,,, the fans are the winners ,,,, they just seen a great race,,,, of pushing and shoving at one hell of a pace.,,,, so WHOS THE KING,,, OF ST, CLAIR it,s a week away and you,ll have to be their?? :USA:

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-24-2009, 10:45 AM
I want to know what is in your trick bag.

imco offshore
07-24-2009, 12:28 PM
I want to know what is in your trick bag.

sorry jim we don,t have a trick bag ,,:( but if you read the post ?? :sifone: can you say ! DA, JA , VUE :cheers2:

Ron P
07-24-2009, 02:38 PM
So George, are you saying that this is what we are going to be seeing in St Clair?

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks Ron..

I ate some humble pie shortly after that pic.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Humble pie. I have sampled a few varieties. I don't like an of them.

imco offshore
07-24-2009, 04:41 PM
jim i don,t know much about much, and i,m not going to comment , but i do know we can,t possiably go under 4750 , out of gas no oil in the motor or drive were 4765, we would have to knock off a drive to be llight,this time ? you are our bag of tricks, so go out and do what you do , you don,t need a throttleman just a bungie cord, at this race ,,, see ya latte.r takin momma out for dinner, :beatdeadhorse5:

DAREDEVIL
07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
WHO,S going to be the king of st , clair,,,,, it,s a week away and their comming from everywhere,,,,,,,the teams ready their boats on saturday,,,,, the fans on the wall watch and say " i cant wait one more day ",,,, team 104 wants to show the way, with 5 more drivers saying their aint no way,,,,, the pace boat comes to start the run ,,,, everyone looks at eachother and says "theirs going to be hell in turn one ", they barell off into the turn ,,,, knowing damn well someones going to get burned,,,, the teams round the corrner comming out of two , thanking god willie,s not their to run into you, as they head down the stright ,,,, it,s time to show,,, was it expert or faite . the fans on the wall are drinking their dinner ,,,,,, and wondering if they really picked the right winner.,,,,, the teams are running boat to boat its only the first lap too early to vote. ,,, the racing is hot,, the smokes in the air, and someone makes a move and you say ,,, < hay is that fair > the race is about over and it,s time to go , a team breaks out front and try,s to steel the show, the teams in the back with tricks in a bag ,,,, it,s now or never if we want that flag,,,, it,s a hard race to the finish,,,,, and the SVL ,S show it,s the class to be in no matter where we go,,,,, the fans are the winners ,,,, they just seen a great race,,,, of pushing and shoving at one hell of a pace.,,,, so WHOS THE KING,,, OF ST, CLAIR it,s a week away and you,ll have to be their?? :USA:

OK,,,,,,,,,how many beers did u have ???? LOL,,,,,,,but nice !

Hey,,,i still be king !! :sifone:

imco offshore
07-26-2009, 03:11 PM
well we just left the waters of tampa bay, ? :huh: we took one step foward, and one step back, we couldn,t run as fast as cumberland, the temp was 92 water was 1-1.5 lite chop , has anyone else had this this week , or was cumberland that much cooler? the only thing i changed was the drive from sarasota, or is it possible the drive is tightning up. HELP??? :willy_nilly:

Dunbar 104
07-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Cumberland was like 75 degrees. We were out yesteday couldn't break 90, but the boat was in the air most of the time. Cruiser wakes, and dodging jet skis.

Ratickle
07-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Cumberland was like 75 degrees. We were out yesteday couldn't break 90, but the boat was in the air most of the time. Cruiser wakes, and dodging jet skis.

But never trust a racer.......:sifone:

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-27-2009, 04:35 PM
But never trust a racer.......:sifone:

What?

imco offshore
07-27-2009, 06:10 PM
i trust mark !! :USA: but now Jenni ??????? :sifone: smooooooth litttttle smile,,, then kicks your a$$.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-27-2009, 06:11 PM
All you throttles are the same... Never can tell what the truth looks like.

Ratickle
07-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Who told the original story about the big wheels in the ocean and 90mph?????

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Who told the original story about the big wheels in the ocean and 90mph?????

Randy

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Is an Anaconda a river snake?

Ratickle
07-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Is an Anaconda a river snake?

Yep, the big ones are so heavy they have trouble breathing on land......

But they're not poisonous.....

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 09:04 PM
We could be in trouble then.:willy_nilly:

Does it have any natural predators? Probably not huh? Guess we will need some bait and poison.:sifone:

imco offshore
07-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Yep, the big ones are so heavy they have trouble breathing on land......

But they're not poisonous.....

if you hold them down long enough they DIE , YOU hold their heads under water behind you and keep walking in front. they can only hold their breath for about 30 or 40 minutes , then it,s all over, you can use the hide for a souvenir, and then say i just conquered an " ANACONDA " :sifone: LARRY you know we love ya, you just have a notorius rep. for being relentless. :sifone:

Ratickle
07-28-2009, 09:23 PM
if you hold them down long enough they DIE , YOU hold their heads under water behind you and keep walking in front. they can only hold their breath for about 30 or 40 minutes , then it,s all over, you can use the hide for a souvenir, and then say i just conquered an " ANACONDA " :sifone: LARRY you know we love ya, you just have a notorius rep. for being relentless. :sifone:

I think they're only natural enemies when grown are man and the large crocs....

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Musical chairs continue. More the merrier.

Bruce had a lucky Serious sticker on his boat in Sarasota. We need to add a few to our boat.

phragle
07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Jim, your covered there...

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks Rob. Do you have lunch figured out on Friday?

Davidmnc
07-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks Rob. Do you have lunch figured out on Friday?

He is having every one drink the rum! :biggrinjester:

phragle
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
it's under control :)

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 10:20 PM
He is having every one drink the rum! :biggrinjester:

Well between us we'll have most covered Rum and Margaritas

phragle
07-28-2009, 10:22 PM
I hosted many this last weekend. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended being the designated Serious rep.... do I get an expense acount?? or atleast a ride on a boat faster than mine?? I may need more than one shirt too..incase I spill :) at ocean city I has handing out big Serious stckers for the race site, Friday I am the serious airport shuttle...DAmn I'm busy, whats a guy gotta do to get on the payroll around here??

phragle
07-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Well between us we'll have most covered Rum and Margaritas

We need Wrinks gas powered blender!

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 10:27 PM
IMCO rig has a generator

Ratickle
07-28-2009, 10:27 PM
We need Wrinks gas powered blender!

Still can't believe he's standing us up.....:boxing_smiley:

inbetween
07-28-2009, 10:32 PM
I hosted many this last weekend. I'm still trying to figure out how I ended being the designated Serious rep.... do I get an expense acount?? or atleast a ride on a boat faster than mine?? I may need more than one shirt too..incase I spill :) at ocean city I has handing out big Serious stckers for the race site, Friday I am the serious airport shuttle...DAmn I'm busy, whats a guy gotta do to get on the payroll around here??

If I need a band aid while I'm there, where you gonna be?

phragle
07-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Drinking heavily friday afternoon/evening, saturday, most likely doing boat inspections, sunday I will be on the course. area code is 419, number is 215-1607..think of it as Serious 911

inbetween
07-28-2009, 10:40 PM
See you there. We'll be in Sat. about lunch time.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow, Friday I have the same plan

inbetween
07-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Jim, we're stopping by Sat. Won't take no for an answer. :26:

phragle
07-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Wow, Friday I have the same plan

And saturday you will have your boat inspected... sunday you will be on the course......

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Adam, I hope not. I will have to be good in the morning until we test. After we test game on.

Ratickle
07-28-2009, 11:02 PM
And saturday you will have your boat inspected... sunday you will be on the course......

He should be on the course Saturday also. No drinking then.....

phragle
07-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Adam, I hope not. I will have to be good in the morning until we test. After we test game on.

Remember...sunday morning bright and early... 0.00 we have two machines with different technologies.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 11:05 PM
I know. I should be OK if I stop around 8.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Rob, any input?
I have been blowing at physicals since '04

phragle
07-28-2009, 11:16 PM
That should be more than ok, I usually knock off by 10 on sat nite, and severly restrict my intake by 8. friday nite all bets are off..... I also take it way cool during the day saturday untill I have finished helping with inspections etc.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 11:16 PM
We are thinking alike

phragle
07-28-2009, 11:19 PM
technically the normal body eliminates the equivalent of one drink per hour, consuming any more than that is raising numbers. We had a .14 at 8:30 am in OC... absolutely no excuse for that and he was benched.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-28-2009, 11:26 PM
It should be a great race. We have a new set up, Bruce a new set up and different throttleman, Randy has a new throttleman and possibly a different set up not sure, Dunbars have been workin their ride. An we haven't raced the others yet. Talk about a shake up.

Its going to be good.

Ratickle
07-29-2009, 06:40 AM
It should be a great race. We have a new set up, Bruce a new set up and different throttleman, Randy has a new throttleman and possibly a different set up not sure, Dunbars have been workin their ride. An we haven't raced the others yet. Talk about a shake up.

Its going to be good.

Race of the year so far I think.......

Who is with whom for sure? Do we know?

ANd the transition from downstream to upstream, do you recall any major issues last time you were here?

phragle
07-29-2009, 08:59 AM
last year there was a hook and save from downstream to upstream on one of the fountains, they year before, uptop, wanted went over in practice and wahoo (amt) went over during the race.

Ratickle
07-29-2009, 11:02 AM
last year there was a hook and save from downstream to upstream on one of the fountains, they year before, uptop, wanted went over in practice and wahoo (amt) went over during the race.

Good thing Batboats have super-hero powers.......:sifone:

Ryan Beckley
07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Hey Paul...call me back at my shop.....941-758-3303

MarylandMark
07-29-2009, 05:02 PM
We had a .14 at 8:30 am in OC...

I think I've beaten that before

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-29-2009, 05:29 PM
IMCO rig is rolling. He left early this morning.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Race of the year so far I think.......

Who is with whom for sure? Do we know?

Bob M and Travis are in route. Bobs Boat substituted for the Pirate Racing. Bobs " Fluid Sealing Products" raced as a P boat in Biloxi and is fast.

That is 5 SVL's confirmed plus the Bat Boat for the :boxing_smiley:fest.:sifone:

RACESDAD
07-31-2009, 07:21 PM
go get em Mark and Jenni