PDA

View Full Version : Stolen boat/engine/props holiday florida

D MILNER
07-21-2009, 06:59 PM
to the parties responsible for the theft of the corsair 26 stolen 7-19

my agency has been retained by the owner of the aformentioned boat and other stolen items to, secure physical evidence leading to the prosecution of all responsible parties.

Our client has authorized us to issue a one time offer for the parties to return the missing items with no prejudice. If the items are returned there will be no further investigation nor seeking of prosecution performed. Our client only wishes to repair his boat and move on.

To effect this simply call 866-797-6432 and leave a message in the general mailbox with the location of the items. There will be no tricks,traps or otherwise.

Consider yourselves lucky as this investigator is fairly certain this case would be easy. There is clear video of your pull and chase vehicles. We will not, however, be returning your power strip.

THEJOKER
07-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Is that English?

Buoy
07-21-2009, 10:14 PM
I really hope for Steve's sake, and the sake of the boat itself that they take you up on this "no questions asked offer".
Very chitty to have to deal with this. I hate the idea of offering a thief a free pass, but if it means getting the boat back intact, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Skullkrusher
07-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Sorry his boat is gone but I don't see how that nonsensical gibberish is going to help.

Wardey
07-23-2009, 12:44 PM
First off.......Steve's boat is NOT a "Corsair" !!!! WTF It's a Corsa !!!! If you are going to come on here with a proffesional post, please get the correct manufacture. Dave

Wardey
07-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Maybe this is the approach we should be taking:

Bring the boat back (intact and as it was) and save your hands. It's bad to have pain in your hands for the rest of your life just to remember not to take things that are not yours !!! And that is on the light side..........Dave:mad:

Chris
08-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Anything come of this?

Excalibur Racing
09-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't know Chris but my hands hurt like a Bi@@h!! Fkn neck again, 5th surgery coming up!