PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to North Point this weekend?

redhotsommer
07-20-2009, 01:59 PM
The red boat will be there.

Kool-Aid Man
07-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Unfortunately I have had to change my plans and will not be heading up!

Exhilaration
07-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Exhilaration will be there!

obsessed1
07-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Count me in.

redhotsommer
07-20-2009, 09:49 PM
What boats are you guys? Whom should I be lookin' for?

Boatfreak
07-20-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm not going to make it. We are headed down to Cumberland. I hope to see you all race weekend.

Exhilaration
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Were you talk'n to me? I keep changing screen names. Secureleo

Magic Medicine
07-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Were you talk'n to me? I keep changing screen names. Secureleo

welcome:seeya:

Were here all night. Good seeing you guys at the beach a couple weeks ago!

redhotsommer
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Oh hell...if Leo and Teri are gonna be there its DEFINATELY a party!

Exhilaration
07-21-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm ready, Let the games begin! Puts a smile on my face, just thinking about it!

Magic Medicine
07-21-2009, 09:21 AM

No kidding!

Hammer01
07-21-2009, 01:37 PM

What are you talking about Hippiekid, Leo and Teri can't stand having fun!!!! They were OK I guess to have around at the CPC run last year, did BMiller's Dad get you guys hooked up the next day with the drives that were messed up?

Exhilaration
07-21-2009, 04:40 PM
He Sure did!!! A Great Man, true to his word. What a Guy! You gota love that stuff!

redhotsommer
07-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Weather is lookin' good! 76 and sunny...guess that's about as warm as we can hope for considering the way this summer is going!

Magic Medicine
07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Weather is lookin' good! 76 and sunny...guess that's about as warm as we can hope for considering the way this summer is going!

depending on which forcast you look at I have seen temps in the low 80's

OBNOXUS
07-22-2009, 04:54 PM
cold,,,, rain,,, hail,,,,,,,storms,,,,, 12 foot waves !!!!!

OBNOXUS
07-22-2009, 04:55 PM
sorry guys !!!!!

Tony M
07-22-2009, 04:57 PM
cold,,,, rain,,, hail,,,,,,,storms,,,,, 12 foot waves !!!!! IT WILL ALL PASS !!! Big Guy !!!! :driving:

redhotsommer
07-23-2009, 06:47 AM
Looks like there's gonna be some water up there as well...calling for 2-4s. That plus a helo could equal some good shots!

Magic Medicine
07-23-2009, 07:28 AM
Looks like there's gonna be some water up there as well...calling for 2-4s. That plus a helo could equal some good shots!

Mikey,

I am out, doing the right thing.:26: I am down for the scene party, Nikki might even come d uh:sifone:

obsessed1
07-23-2009, 05:41 PM
what boats are you guys? Whom should i be lookin' for?

30 phantom

Tony M
07-24-2009, 08:23 AM
30 phantom avitars most of us have are boats on them . :driving: :sifone:

StraightJacket
07-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Great time guys , Mike and I had a blast. Thanks to Mike for having me tag along and to you all for a great low key event. But next time do the south siders really need to wait till everyone else is done eating to get ours. Next year we will try to bring more up with us , we figured you might not be able to handle all of us. Good meet up with some old faces and see meet new ones

obsessed1
07-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Brian and Mike,

It was nice meeting you guys and running with you.

Rob

redhotsommer
07-27-2009, 05:59 AM
Same here Rob. That boat is freakin awesome!

Tony M
07-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Same here Rob. That boat is freakin awesome! PICS ! :drool5:

redhotsommer
07-27-2009, 07:08 AM
We only got a couple when we were milling before the run, but Lee Hogan was overhead in his plane as well as a helo.

I'd guess there were 50 boats there total.

Magic Medicine
07-27-2009, 07:22 AM
We only got a couple when we were milling before the run, but Lee Hogan was overhead in his plane as well as a helo.

I'd guess there were 50 boats there total.

So Mike how was it? Water conditions, fun factor etc. Responcible minds would like to know:26:

StraightJacket
07-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Slightly overcast but we still go t sun burn, The water was perfect like 1-2' but washing machine. We kinda did our own thing for lunch but everyone was friendly even though we are from the low rent district. Definitly an event that the rest of the BIO crew will have to attend next year. Their was that one guy who wasn't watching where he was going and almost hit us when we where waiting to go . Had to be there funny Chit.

Magic Medicine
07-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Slightly overcast but we still go t sun burn, The water was perfect like 1-2' but washing machine. We kinda did our own thing for lunch but everyone was friendly even though we are from the low rent district. Definitly an event that the rest of the BIO crew will have to attend next year. Their was that one guy who wasn't watching where he was going and almost hit us when we where waiting to go . Had to be there funny Chit.

Thanks for the report Brian!

redhotsommer
07-27-2009, 10:51 AM
What he means by the "one guy" who wasn't paying attention...I was idling forward while we were milling, and a newer purple 42 Fountain starts coming across my bow from the portj, also at idle speed...I'm like "WTF...that guy is totally not paying attention to where he's going.." along with a few other choice words. I took my boat out of gear and Miller starts laughing. I say "What so funny?" He responds "Look who's driving that boat!" It was Reggie.

Hammer01
07-27-2009, 11:02 AM
What he means by the "one guy" who wasn't paying attention...I was idling forward while we were milling, and a newer purple 42 Fountain starts coming across my bow from the portj, also at idle speed...I'm like "WTF...that guy is totally not paying attention to where he's going.." along with a few other choice words. I took my boat out of gear and Miller starts laughing. I say "What so funny?" He responds "Look who's driving that boat!" It was Reggie.

Thank god he did not take off the bow of your boat, we wouldn't want you out there tooling around in a 30 footer!!!! Kidding little buddy!!! Did you get to talk to Mr. T after the run (REggie for you slower guys)? What was he driving power wise and who had the speed title for the day?

redhotsommer
07-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Actually, I haven't got a clue. As to the fastest boat of the day...well, Brad was there. Big Dan was there. Mike Lovergine was there with the Record Boat.

And I never saw anything CLOSE to the front because I dropped two plug wires on my stbd engine...changed the plugs Friday and apparently didn't press the boots on all the way! Bri crawled back and hooked them up and we just barely caught up to the Racine group as they turned into the harbor...caught a couple more guys on the way to Milwaukee and the helo came back and shot us.

Magic Medicine
07-27-2009, 11:11 AM

:rofl::rofl: He probably couldn't see over the windshield!

redhotsommer
07-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Bag on the man if you must, but the fact is, he's 70 years old, just had back surgery, and was out running this weekend.

And Hammer...the "Mr. T" likeness falls way short of the mark...it's Elvis or nothing in my eyes...Reggie and "The King" have similarly poor taste in fashion and jeweled accessories.

Oh...and Teri goosed Wyatt Saturday night...one of the funnier things I've seen in a while!

Magic Medicine
07-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Bag on the man if you must, but the fact is, he's 70 years old, just had back surgery, and was out running this weekend.

And Hammer...the "Mr. T" likeness falls way short of the mark...it's Elvis or nothing in my eyes...Reggie and "The King" have similarly poor taste in fashion and jeweled accessories.

Oh...and Teri goosed Wyatt Saturday night...one of the funnier things I've seen in a while!

please take your mouth off his pecker!:sifone::sifone:

All kidding aside, your buddy had done alot for the performance boating segment! Just tossing rocks because I am bored:03:

Back4More
07-30-2009, 10:48 PM
We had a blast...even with those rainy clouds poppin up time to time.